General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

henry on his way?

Search this Thread

Old 24-06-2007, 06:44 PM
nice_head
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the yanks will take over and Mr Dein will return..
Old 24-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Billy_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
Originally Posted by Billy_RST
A big loss for the Premiership now that he has gone.In one way im glad,because he is one arrogant bastard.And a sore loser at that.But Cantona was also arrogant.

Arsenal are fucked.Fabregas will be on his way soon.And then the Emirates will be down to 30k fans a week.I cant wait

Obviosly dont know all that much about football, do ya?
Why dont i know much about football then?
Arsenal are a shit club,you think you are a big club.You have shit fans (Waiting for the "All Man United fans come from London"comment )

Your attendance will drop,im pretty sure of that.Your best ever player has left.What else is there to keep the fans going ?

If we are a shit club, why did we beat you home and away this season?

WHO ARE YA?! WHO ARE YA?! WHO ARE YA?!
That hasnt anything to do with being a shit club

Im talking about trophies won,history,good support.

The WHO ARE YA chants some you up.When did you start to follow football? 1996 ? That is just a small time chant that is embarrassing in itself.

So hold on. I Was born in 83 a gooner and will be to the end. What has the time you have followed football been anything to do with it? would you like me to go back in time and be born earlier? Don't make yourself sound silly, its bad enough you like man u

If you ever (wont) win the premiership without losing a single game then you can tell me about Shit teams.

We have excellent support and we might have more if 80% of people round here didnt support 'man utd'
Old 25-06-2007, 05:41 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by mark
Originally Posted by mark
yes we are a big club not money wise but as a club yes

our fans are better than most clubs

well ya got me on the last one there wasent much of an atmosphere ayt the new ground not sure how come tho as highbury was full of life

we will still sell out all home games

as i have sed hes not that big of a loss we had the best out of him

sum fams are upset about it thay need to get over it and look ahead
I thought i was going to get a stupid reply then.You talk sence mate.Most Arsenal fans i hear talk about being the best in Europe.

You have a quality stadium,it does seem to be quiet,but ist like that at most home grounds.Old Trafford is like that sometimes.I think your attendances will drop because he has gone.Not by 30k though,i was just messing about with that figure.

I think you have had the best out of him.He was a top player,but he did my head in at times.

Good luck next season anyway.You will need it
well i have been going to games since i was 7(thats 24 years now) and have seen so many changes people come and go and so on

i admit i dotn get to many games now due to prices and tickets dont often go on general sale to non members

as for next season it wont be easy but i cant see us doing any worse than last season

arsen will go at the end of it that i am sure of unless that yank takes over and mr dein comes back
I dont blame you about ticket prices.Its a joke.

Billy,i was on about the 96 football fan.The ones who only started to watch it since Euro 96.The typical fan who thinks `Who are ya` is a decent chant.When it is small time and quite cringeworthy.

Its not are fault we have support from all around the country.You might understand when you win a decent amount of trophies
Old 25-06-2007, 07:00 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

A big loss for the Premiership now that he has gone.In one way im glad,because he is one arrogant bastard.And a sore loser at that.But Cantona was also arrogant.

Arsenal are fucked.Fabregas will be on his way soon.And then the Emirates will be down to 30k fans a week.I cant wait

Obviosly dont know all that much about football, do ya?
Why dont i know much about football then?
Arsenal are a shit club,you think you are a big club.You have shit fans (Waiting for the "All Man United fans come from London"comment )

Your attendance will drop,im pretty sure of that.Your best ever player has left.What else is there to keep the fans going ?
you make them sound like leeds
Old 25-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

youre saying that its good business....well I think good business would have been to sell him last season when Barca were willing to pay 34m for him, I mean he barely played for the gunners last yr,can you honestly say you got 18m worth out of him this yr compared to what you could have had

And also Im glad hes gone, as said above he was one of THE most arrogant players I have ever seen and he was the closest player to breaking shearers premiership goal record,so now hes gone Big Als record is gonna stand,I mean the closest after that is Owen and I mean he aint gonna break it now is he .Henry would have surely broke it had he stayed