General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What a stuck up TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 28-05-2007, 08:03 AM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a stuck up TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQWyAWSApzg&NR=1

Ok,i know there "the law" but my god,talk about EVERYTHING bein someone elses fault!!!When its in slow motion,you watch how late the lorry driver has view of a car doing 120mph!!!!!!! Got to remember that there going round a left hander,so with a big trailor on the back,vision is limited for the right hand mirror!!!!!

Ok,he shouldnt of been in the left lane,but you look befroe hand,the copper overtook hardley ANYTHING,so if the driver looke din his mirrors,then no he wouldnt of seen anything..

At the ned of the day the fuckin twta of a copper was doing neerley DOUBLE the speed limit,with no blue lights or sirens?!Hows that common scence.............. OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete.,..
Old 28-05-2007, 08:09 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

i agree with you mate,,, the lorry shouldnt of realyl got into that lane so early,,,but also,, the copper should of had his lights sound going
Old 28-05-2007, 08:16 AM
Daveysaff
Skint Passionford User

Why was that wagon trying to get into that lane anyway?
That copper did act like a twat though
Old 28-05-2007, 08:16 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

because if you noticed just ahead the motorwat went into two lanes
Old 28-05-2007, 08:19 AM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

The lorry shouldnt of went into that lane...however he was indicating well before doing so even if he was about to make a wrong move, the copper should of saw this and anticipated what was about to happen and started braking well before he did imo.
Old 28-05-2007, 08:20 AM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thats my point..the copper being the arogant CUNT that he looked,kept sayin "why did you go in the lane,why did you go in the van" and the poor guy was trying to explain,but the twat wouldnt let himn speak!!!!!!!!

Im sorry,but on a corner,on a empty motorway,when a car is coming at you at neerley double the speed limit with no blues,or noise,and the van didnt see him till the last min,what was he ment to do?!

Pete..
Old 28-05-2007, 08:56 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Copper said he had his lights on but there was no refelction of his lights in the ADS so I think he's giving a bit of Billy Bullshit. Police lie, surely not

Fair enough the copper is right the truck should never have been in lane 3 but he was doing almost twice the speedlimit with no blues or anything

Trending Topics

Old 28-05-2007, 09:02 AM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

watch the video again , the MARKED POLICE CAR DID have his lights on
How many times have arogant fucking lorry drivers pulled out in front of you just to stop you passing or quite simply dont look before moving out . im not a fan of the sweeny but in this case i do sympathise .
Old 28-05-2007, 09:12 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After watching that im 50/50

dont like the police and dont like lorry drivers either
Old 28-05-2007, 09:17 AM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

the lorry driver probably thought t was a boy racer hoofing it down the motorway.

you know how some drivers are.
Old 28-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

he did NOT have hes lights flashing till he added the blues and twos

he prob had his side lights on

ok lorry driver was wrong but also so was the police officer

and hes next crash,,,, sorry NO control there,, he ended up in the outside lane,,, hows that more safe than ending up in the hard shoulder as other cars are going FASTER in the outside lane

in a nut shell he drove and ignored the indicatiors o the lorry,,, sorry but he may have had a fault causing the car not ton turn left for what ever reason

lorry blokes a cunt but the coppers a fucking lying cunt,,, how can you lie on tv saying you got your headlamps flashing when you CLEARLY aint

he also told the lorry driver he had hes lights on,,, never mentioned hes headlamps but hes LIGHTS

lying coppers should be given the death penalty imo,,,, they are ment to b setting a example not being just like the "scroats"

if he admited he should have turned hes lights on considering he was in pursuit then that wouldnt of happened

he never turned hes lights on so he could get closer to the car he was chasing before he slowed down and couldnt be caught,,,, thats the reason why he never turned hes lights on
Old 28-05-2007, 09:40 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Us lorry drivers wouldnt have to pull into the other lanes to stop people passing if you all didnt then get to the last minute and just pull into a gap you shouldnt be in causeing more problems.

I want to get to my destination just as much as you do, so i que with all the other road users just to have some COCK steam down the right or left and then cut in...Wankers, not on my fucking watch no way....Its taking the piss out of every last one of the people decent enough to que.

The lorry could not have seen the police car due to the angle the trailer is to the cab, but yes he made a balls up by getting in the wrong lang, but also if you look at the signs along the road it says there is a roundabout approching and the lorry driver wanted to go right, i personally wouldnt know that the 3 lanes were coming to the end soon and would have moved over my self to lane 2 at the least....
Old 28-05-2007, 09:42 AM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To be honest who ever is to blame. That copper just crashed slowing down from 130MPH, I think alot of what was going on was due to shock/adrenaline rush of what just happened.
Old 28-05-2007, 09:48 AM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

End of the day that copper should have anticipated what was going to happen WAY before he did! He could have started braking a lot earlier...

End of the day he has the attitude of "im a copper everybody will move out the way" well sorry it doesnt work like that. Im driving down a road and I could be the best driver in the worl (im not claiming I am, just using it as an example) and theres a car waiting to pull out of a side street....I cant just ASSUME that he has seen me and wont pull out because at the end of the day, people pulling out on others is a daily occurance!

OK the lorry should not have moved over but his own common sense/had he acctually been concentrating alot more on other traffic as opposed to the vehicle he was chasing, he could have avoided that/ if he had happened to hit the lorry it wouldnt have been at the speed it was. If you look there is a hell of a long delay between the lorry indicating and them him starting to slow down! Hes belting along at 130mph with no inclination of slowing down WHILST THE LORRY IS INDICATING RIGHT TO MOVE OVER!

Also 130mph with no Blue lights/sirens? In a situation like that them lights should be on, even if he had only put them on to warn the lorry he was behind him (at which point the lorry driver could have held his ground and waited for the copper to pass!)
Old 28-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

dont forget the copper lied !!!!
Old 28-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

At about 1min 20 the copper goes past a big sign (Class1 material so reflective) there is no sign of any light being reflected from it. Once he collides with the lorry and puts the flashers on you can blatantly see the light refelcted from the next sign.
Old 28-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

steve side lights wont light up a sign though

but deffo not flashing main beams

coppers a lier just like hes reasoning why he went along 3 lanes controlled and ended up in the outside lane as he thought stopping in the hard shoulder would endanger the other cars

if he was in control he would have got it in the hard shoulder when he was going in that direction or if he never smacked the brakes on a blow out hes car wouldnt of reacted that bad too

vie had a blow out at a reasonable speed and i found out that if i kept the power on i could turn it slow and get it to change lanes,,,, and i wasnt doing 70 at the time
Old 28-05-2007, 10:17 AM
arch
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Never seen that clip before. As to actual blame for the collision then the truck driver is at fault IMHO.

Having said that, if I had been the front seat passenger in the traffic car then I would have been shouting to the driver to ease back and wait for the truck driver to make a definate decision/acknowledge he had seen us.

Strikes me as a grade two advanced driver!!

As to lights & sirens, no, don't think I would have had em on either, but, I would not have done the positioning he did and would deffo have eased back a lot sooner.
Old 28-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

arch why wouldnt you have the sirens on if you are in pursuit though

surely there point of having them is to warn other road users your presence and for them to get the fuck out of your way ?

otherwise whats the point of having them

btw we KNOW the main wrong is the driver of the vehicle,, but he could have so easy avoided the accident,,,, i would never pass a vehicle with there indicators on incase they did do that,,,, i would have flashed the fucker too incase as i do drive at speed alot

maybe hes just used to driving with others moving out of his way,,,, the sirens help to warn people though

i remember being tugged by a undercover civic years ago when i was in a work transit,, he was behing me for ages he said and i never moved out of his way and he had a attitude

hes fucking blue lights where in the grill and he was up my arse,,, i never fucking knew he was there till i changed lanes yet hes still trying to give me grief
Old 28-05-2007, 10:27 AM
rssteve

imo

the lorry was going into the right hand lane as the roundabout was ahead. If he didn't know the road he dosn't want to get stuck in the wrong lane as no one would let him over.

The lorry would not have seen him in the right hand mirror and he would have only seen him about 1 sec before it was too late if he was constantly watching the mirror.

The copper should have slowed down it was obvious he was coming over he was even indicating.

He did not have his lights on you can clearly see when he does turn them on.

He was trying to sneak up on the car that was probably only doing 90 on a quiet morning and because of this he has caused an accident, well done

So all in all lorry was in wrong lane, copper thought he owned the road and obviously can't read peoples driving too well.
Old 28-05-2007, 10:37 AM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rssteve
imo

the lorry was going into the right hand lane as the roundabout was ahead. If he didn't know the road he dosn't want to get stuck in the wrong lane as no one would let him over.

The lorry would not have seen him in the right hand mirror and he would have only seen him about 1 sec before it was too late if he was constantly watching the mirror.

The copper should have slowed down it was obvious he was coming over he was even indicating.

He did not have his lights on you can clearly see when he does turn them on.

He was trying to sneak up on the car that was probably only doing 90 on a quiet morning and because of this he has caused an accident, well done

So all in all lorry was in wrong lane, copper thought he owned the road and obviously can't read peoples driving too well.
GOT IT IN 1!!!!

Pete..
Old 28-05-2007, 10:45 AM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I gotta agree that the copper was in the wrong as he should have anticipated or at least had the "blues and 2's" on, however what was the lorry driver doing? he wasnt over taking so why go into lane 3???? Not making excuses for the officer but wouldnt you be annoyed if you were flying down the motorway at 120 and a truck that shouldnt be there pulled out on you, cos there is noway you would go "oh well my fault shouldnt have been doing that" then just going about your daily buisness, you would have probably got out and lamped the lorry driver!? lol.
Old 28-05-2007, 11:07 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeE30
and then cut in...Wankers, not on my fucking watch no way....
So you'll cause an accident on a busy mway rather than letting someone pass who will be out of your way in a matter of seconds. Cock.

The amout of times I've started looking for a way in to lane 1 way ahead of a junction and just can't do it because you cunts are all tailgating each other, in 2 lanes, is unreal. Where am I supposed to go?

He was trying to sneak up on the car that was probably only doing 90 on a quiet morning
Nail. Head.
Old 28-05-2007, 11:08 AM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

however what was the lorry driver doing? he wasnt over taking so why go into lane 3????
I'd say the lorry driver was getting over (maybe too early) because the 3 lanes were going into 2 lanes. Also you see the roundabout sign so I'd say the lorry driver was getting over early as he wanted to turn right and didn't want to be shut out by traffic in the RHS lane.

Either way the copper should not have been doing that speed where the road changes into 2 lanes and manouveres like this ARE going to happen. It'd be in my mind straight away.
Old 28-05-2007, 11:17 AM
KW-rscos
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jameswrx
however what was the lorry driver doing? he wasnt over taking so why go into lane 3????
I'd say the lorry driver was getting over (maybe too early) because the 3 lanes were going into 2 lanes. Also you see the roundabout sign so I'd say the lorry driver was getting over early as he wanted to turn right and didn't want to be shut out by traffic in the RHS lane.

Either way the copper should not have been doing that speed where the road changes into 2 lanes and manouveres like this ARE going to happen. It'd be in my mind straight away.
Just watched it again, didnt see the roundabout sign the first time
Old 28-05-2007, 11:27 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by St3V3_C
So you'll cause an accident on a busy mway rather than letting someone pass who will be out of your way in a matter of seconds. Cock.

The amout of times I've started looking for a way in to lane 1 way ahead of a junction and just can't do it because you cunts are all tailgating each other, in 2 lanes, is unreal. Where am I supposed to go?

He was trying to sneak up on the car that was probably only doing 90 on a quiet morning
Nail. Head.
Who said i would cause an accident, that only happens when you try to put a car where a car shouldnt be....

Seriously i must hear that very same line 50 times a day and every single last person who says it to me hasnt even stepped inside a wagon let alone driven one.....Go get some driver experiance then come back and see if you say the same thing again.....

Same with people who slag bike riders, funny enough they are always bar none car drivers with only car licences.....Yet they fucking know it all...

Edited to add, no you wont be out of my way in seconds cause the next cunt will try then the next then the next and another and another and after 10 hours of fucking shit bag twats it gets a little up your nose...Times that 10 hours by 365 days a year and then by 10 the amount of years i have been on the road and you will start to get the idea........
Old 28-05-2007, 11:35 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Who said i would cause an accident, that only happens when you try to put a car where a car shouldnt be....
Or a truck where a truck shouldn't be....

Seriously i must hear that very same line 50 times a day
Maybe some truth in it then???

hasnt even stepped inside a wagon
And you know this about me how?

Anyway, you didn't actually answer the question...

Originally Posted by St3v3_c
Old 28-05-2007, 11:50 AM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Just watched it again,,,

Why the hell did the lorry driver move into Lane 3? EVen if he was going right at the roundabout he didnt need to move lanes AT ALL... the way I see it lane 3 ENDED/merged into Lane 2 so he was in the correct position anyway! (Watch the bit just after he hit the lorry and the copper is in lane 3 you can see the arrows telling traffic to merge into lane 2...
Old 28-05-2007, 11:55 AM
jaimesdna

Nail. Head.

Seriously i must hear that very same line 50 times a day and every single last person who says it to me hasnt even stepped inside a wagon let alone driven one.....Go get some driver experiance then come back and see if you say the same thing again.....

Same with people who slag bike riders, funny enough they are always bar none car drivers with only car licences.....Yet they fucking know it all...

Edited to add, no you wont be out of my way in seconds cause the next cunt will try then the next then the next and another and another and after 10 hours of fucking shit bag twats it gets a little up your nose...Times that 10 hours by 365 days a year and then by 10 the amount of years i have been on the road and you will start to get the idea........
agreed. there's been times when i've had to reveres my lorry down a narrow country lane as some one in a little car can't even manage to revers that. if people had to have a go at driving a lorry then maybe they might realise some of the probems lorry drivers have (size/blindspots etc)
Old 28-05-2007, 12:11 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

jaimes, did you even read my reply? LOL
Old 28-05-2007, 12:20 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Or a truck where a truck shouldn't be....

Seriously i must hear that very same line 50 times a day
Maybe some truth in it then???

hasnt even stepped inside a wagon
And you know this about me how?

Anyway, you didn't actually answer the question...

Originally Posted by St3v3_c
ill answer your question.
instead of being a cunt and cutting us up,try using your indicator,if i see someone trying to indicate in i will ease off the accelerator and flash you in,no problems! we dont take up the highway for the hell of it you know,we have a job to do and are only allowed to drive for so long every day before we take a break.we are also limited to 56mph (more or less depending on weight and limiter) so if we have a chance to overtake we will do so and try to get back out of your way as soon as possible,im just trying to deliver my goods,not annoy car drivers!
Old 28-05-2007, 12:30 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by big_wig_074
,try using your indicator,if i see someone trying to indicate in i will ease off the accelerator and flash you in,no problems!
Mate, you sound like one of the good ones

Please don't get jaded like some of the others as time goes on though - see above
Old 28-05-2007, 12:31 PM
arch

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Ginge,
Lights & sirens are generally used to warn other road users as pointed out. In this case other than the 'ahem' truck driver who should have really just stayed put, there was no one else to warn.
(although I also suspect there was a bit of softly softly catchy monkey)

Still reckon truck driver should have seen him, and if he was not sure then he should not have moved until he was . I can speak with a little knowledge on this subject as I also have a class 1 HGV licence.
Old 28-05-2007, 12:40 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

having watched the video it's clear that the copper is a twat
he didn't have his headlights on in the first place and there was no way he should have been doing that sort of speed on that corner coming up behind the lorry
he should have known that as he couldn't see the lorry's mirrors the lorry driver wouldn't have seen him until the last possibly moment and even then it was too late to avoid the accident
as for the lorry coming across 3 lanes
when the accident occoured, there were only 2 lanes as can be seen when he goes past the lorry

and then to say that the lorry driver should have anticipated him driving like a c-unit just goes to show that he hasn't got a fucking clue
to put himself on telly in that sort of pridicament, i'd love to be pulled over by this guy just to see it all on telly

the second one where he's had his blow out was not the fault of something he's picked up on the chevron area because it would have blown out then, but a blow out is not somehting you can predict, but he's still a cock
Old 28-05-2007, 12:43 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

police driver cruising in middle lane at 90,NO lights (no reflections off signs at dusk) then speeds up to 120+mph
lorry driver checks mirrors before indicating to turn right AT A ROUNDABOUT,sees a car in the distance maybe,so pulls out to complete the manouvre so noone gets hurt,indicating WELL in advance.
copper completely ignores the lorry until he is being wedged between the lorry and reservation (why not use the lights to reiterate he is there?or maybe use another lane?)
if that was me i would have his name and badge number,the tape and a judge,i would be taking him to court to get him banned,VERY poor driving
Old 28-05-2007, 12:52 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Us lorry drivers wouldnt have to pull into the other lanes to stop people passing if you all didnt then get to the last minute and just pull into a gap you shouldnt be in causeing more problems.
agree, but....

I want to get to my destination just as much as you do, so i que with all the other road users just to have some COCK steam down the right or left and then cut in...Wankers, not on my fucking watch no way....Its taking the piss out of every last one of the people decent enough to que.
you are supposed to merge in turn, if you leve 2 miles of empty road in front of you and decided to join the queue at the end, then thats your problem
don't sit there and be the "COCK" in the outside lane stopping everyone else from getting along the road
you are the one being selfish in these instances
example:
M1, 11pm, road works 3 miles away as the signs warn
yet there were 3 lorry's going at 5 mph all abrest with the outside 2 lanes empty in front of them
so how did i do wrong by nipping in between them and shooting off down the empty road at 70 mph for the next few miles before the roadworks?
it did take nearly 20 minutes to find the gap mind but they shouldn't be sitting there acting like cunts should they?
go on, say i'm not right about this

The lorry could not have seen the police car due to the angle the trailer is to the cab, but yes he made a balls up by getting in the wrong lang, but also if you look at the signs along the road it says there is a roundabout approching and the lorry driver wanted to go right, i personally wouldnt know that the 3 lanes were coming to the end soon and would have moved over my self to lane 2 at the least....
agreed, the copper was being a twat
how could the lorry driver anticipate him arriving in his blind spot at 120 mph on a bend on the approch to a roundabout where the lorry driver was turning right?
Old 28-05-2007, 01:08 PM
KregRS

I like how we get to see Plod justifying his actions, yet at no point was the truck driver given the same chance. Lets put it the other way round, its a normal civillian driver, travelling at the same speeds and the same thing happens, who's fault is it then?

I was always taught that you could trust a copper, but when they lie and omit details to justify their actions, instead of taking some of, if not all of the blame, then why should I?
Old 28-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Us lorry drivers wouldnt have to pull into the other lanes to stop people passing
YOU fucking lorry drivers with your prickish manouvers like that KILLED my mate doing that to me when I was 19

70mph limit duel carridgway, twat in a lorry stuck doing 30mph in inside lane behind tractor, didnt like the fact I could zip past him before the end of the dual carridgeway when he didnt have the power to, pulled out on us at the last minute to block us like you cunts do, we smashed into his rear quarter, killing my mate from serious head injuries.

Tests shown we was doing 60odd, tops, in a 70, and that he had a clear view of us in his mirrors for a good few hundred meters.

Not the first time itd happened and sure aint been the last.

Fuck you all.
Old 28-05-2007, 01:14 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

i would be pissing myself if i was the BMW driver though
Old 28-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

No comment....

Quick Reply: What a stuck up TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!