General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Is it illegal to...

Search this Thread

Old 26-05-2007, 05:17 PM
K500BHP
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cant believe that some twat would believe that a cat would go after a 10 week old pup(which is what started this topic) i have 2 cats and a collie/german shepard cross and as far as i know the cats still hav'nt managed to eat it yet(after 4 years) so stop being such a ponce when it comes to your dog
Old 26-05-2007, 09:12 PM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

xr4x4rs
He looks exactly like my last cat
Old 26-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by arkley
Exactly, he said he would certainly pay the price, and i'm just wondering what that would be? Like i said in my first post it's just sad saying you would hurt someone for hurting a cat.
depends what he has......nice car?? that'd get fucked for starters...and yeah, if he hurt my wife then he'd get hurt too...not killed ffs this aint the usa
Old 26-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts
Default RE SHOOT THE FOOKERS

This is war

I've had to buy myself a new gun today just for Cats

Where do the bullets go

Mark
Old 26-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Old 26-05-2007, 11:25 PM
OldSkoolRS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

If anyone did anything to my cats I'd go mental. Fair enough they may be annoying, but then so are you, you stupid cunt!

How would you feel if I shot you?!

Sarah was gutted when we had to have one of our cats put down (so was I, but don't tell anyone sssh!), I dunno how people can suggest stuff like that.
Old 26-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by OldSkoolRS

If anyone did anything to my cats I'd go mental. Fair enough they may be annoying, but then so are you, you stupid cunt!

Sarah was gutted when we had to have one of our cats put down (so was I, but don't tell anyone sssh!), I dunno how people can suggest stuff like that.
I'm assuming your post was aimed at me
My 20 month old daughter was playing in the garden a couple of weeks ago and came in covered in cat shit.
IT IS FUCKING DISCUSTING

Better I shoot at the dirty little bastards with a water pistol than with my special cat friendly AAA 1 5/8 ounce cartridges from my shot gun.

My neighbours dog does not shit in my back garden, my neighbours kids do not shit in my back garden, what gives you the right to own an animal that pollutes and poisons the environment that other peoples children grow up in ?

selfish cock sucker you are

Mark
Old 26-05-2007, 11:50 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4

My 20 month old daughter was playing in the garden a couple of weeks ago and came in covered in cat shit.
IT IS FUCKING DISCUSTING

Better I shoot at the dirty little bastards with a water pistol than with my special cat friendly AAA 1 5/8 ounce cartridges from my shot gun.

My neighbours dog does not shit in my back garden, my neighbours kids do not shit in my back garden, what gives you the right to own an animal that pollutes and poisons the environment that other peoples children grow up in ?

Mark
how do you knwo it was cat shit though?

could be a fox or something else

dont assume its a cat as it could be anything mate
Old 27-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by xr4x4rs

IT IS FUCKING DISCUSTING

Mark
how do you knwo it was cat shit though?

could be a fox or something else

dont assume its a cat as it could be anything mate
My area is infested with the dirty cunts, I am assuming nothing.
In an ideal world I could spunk my time away standing in the garden 24/7 with a hose pipe at the ready to fend of the filthy fuckers, but life is never as simple as in the the simpleton C&B world.

I have spent plenty of ŁŁ on ultrasonic bullshit and it does fuck all, the only thing that seems to work up to now is a Black Widow catapult and a bag of marbles but my patience is wearing thin.

Mark
Old 27-05-2007, 12:15 AM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

just becuase theres a lot of cats around yoru area dont assume it is a cat

they do no harm, who craes if it goes in your garden or anyone elses

you have no rite to shoot a catapult at a cat or anything else for that matter

i have a load of cats where i am and dogs doesnt bother me carnt understand why people get so upset about a cat being in theer garden

try living next to a horse riding school to find on your door step a nice big patch of horse shit! thats what i have to deal with round my area dont see my going to shoot a horse do you

some people need to get there heads together and think what there actually saying

bunch of twats if you you think your big enough to shoot a cat becuase it roamed into your garden
Old 27-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by xr4x4rs
just becuase theres a lot of cats around yoru area dont assume it is a cat

they do no harm, who craes if it goes in your garden or anyone elses

you have no rite to shoot a catapult at a cat or anything else for that matter

i have a load of cats where i am and dogs doesnt bother me carnt understand why people get so upset about a cat being in theer garden

try living next to a horse riding school to find on your door step a nice big patch of horse shit! thats what i have to deal with round my area dont see my going to shoot a horse do you

some people need to get there heads together and think what there actually saying

bunch of twats if you you think your big enough to shoot a cat becuase it roamed into your garden
I have never shot at a cat with any kind of a gun, I do not care if a cat wants to walk through my garden
BUT CAT SHIT PISSES ME RIGHT OFF, the horsey types don't let their horse jump over my fence to shit where my kids play.
If you really love your cat keep it from danger by locking it in a cage
Tether it in you own garden but keep it out of mine, I don't own a cat, I don't want a cat and I dont want my kids exposed to the filth and desease that the filthy fuckers spread.

Mark
Old 27-05-2007, 08:15 AM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Some people on here have serious issues. If they can even consider harming a cat for whatever reason it makes you think what else they may be be capable of.
Old 27-05-2007, 08:47 AM
danneth
TORQUE!

BEST THREAD EVER !!!!!!

you shot it yet
Old 27-05-2007, 09:14 AM
benrs2000
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

just shoot it

i kill em all the time
Old 27-05-2007, 09:26 AM
monkey nutz

I work on a farm, and we have a serious problem with feral cats; absolute nightmare, they get in the warehouse and are a right cunt to get out, they're evil little bastards too, and won't think twice about having a go.

While I'd never shoot or hurt them, I can understand peoples' frustration with cats; when they come in your back garden and piss and shit everywhere, not to mention them kicking the crap out of each other at 3 in the morning.

The lion poo trick works, and that's what I'd do. The cat doesn't understand human boundaries, and just shooting the poor fucker ain't nice. I'd personally take it out on the owner if it was pissing me off that much

Anyway, I get more upset about fucking tweetie pie and his mates shitting on my car after I've washed it.
Old 27-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cats bury there shit tho, so before you go and rage war on cats you sure you aint got some roaming dogs or sumit? i have 2 cats 2 kid and the cats do use the garden to do their business (mostly at the top) and to date in 5 yrs i have never seen any of their remains, i have recently dug up the top of the garden and found their buried shit tho, smelly fuckers cos it stank
Old 27-05-2007, 09:49 AM
NEEDFORSPEED
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Shead
Originally Posted by Dan@Rapid-Ford
theres a cat up the road from me that lies on the pavement during the day waiting to attack people and dogs.

was walking the dog I tried to shooing it away and it just turns sideways and walks towards me hissing and fur all on end I thought fuck that and crossed the road and the fucker followed me now it stares at me when I walk past

told my mate who lives across the road about it had he laughed but then it hid behind a wall and jumped out on him walking his rotty and scratched the dog across the nose

vicious little fucker it is, should be locked up or kept on a leash
That is the funniest thing I have read

Mark
haha mint im sure a quick swift right foot wouldnt do too much harm! if it was a dog there would be a law suit but its ok for cats
Old 27-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

IT IS FUCKING DISCUSTING

Mark

What gives you the right to own a car that pollutes and poisons the enviroment that other peoples kids grow up in?
Old 27-05-2007, 05:08 PM
OldSkoolRS

IT IS FUCKING DISCUSTING

Mark
Mark mark mark.

a) This wasn't aimed at you, but you made yourself look like a class A bell end by assuming it was.

b) learn how to spell

c) if you want, I'll come round and shit in your garden and you can try and have a go at shooting me if you fancy it.
Old 27-05-2007, 05:09 PM
arkley

Road Tax i think?
Old 27-05-2007, 05:15 PM
OldSkoolRS

Road Tax i think?
eh?
Old 28-05-2007, 04:01 AM
pugo
Advanced PassionFord User

well i had a huge cat problem when i moved in to my house about 7 or 8 years ago, neighbour has 3 cats, that used my garden as a public loo, i initially told him i had a problem and could he come and clean up after his pets...he (like most cat owners) refused to clean up after them when asked as thats why they have cats.....low maintanance, so i used to just go down the garden with a shovel and lob the shit back over there garden.......as i had a 1 year old daughter and a 3 year old son who where the reason i bought the house with a big garden
one day the bloke collared me outside and tried to have a go because i was chucking his cats shit back into his garden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tried the half full bottles, the sprays, a thing that makes an ultrasonic noise....everything to no avail..!

so i bought a black widow slingshot...armed my self with brussel sprouts and took the little fuckers apart......they explode on impact (the sprouts) leave a tasty bruise......and believe me after they got hit a few times in a week...no cat enters my garden....they all walk round the top of the fences..... no poo...no ripped up rubbish bags , no dead birds left on my patio for the kids to scream over......

i call it a percussive deterent lol

dont use frozen sprouts as i tried one and they go through a fence panel lol

Pugo
Old 28-05-2007, 09:33 AM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Exactly, he said he would certainly pay the price, and i'm just wondering what that would be? Like i said in my first post it's just sad saying you would hurt someone for hurting a cat.
depends what he has......nice car?? that'd get fucked for starters...and yeah, if he hurt my wife then he'd get hurt too...not killed ffs this aint the usa
Oh Lee your not one of them are ya?