General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Good luck AC Milan (AC Milan supporters sign in) :cry:

Search this Thread

Old 24-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Series1Dry
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick
I'm a united fan, and would rather Liverpool win. North West team, the most succesful region in britain Dedicate loyal fans - u have to respect that.
Give your head a shake If it aint UNITED then it aint English

Dunno if these have been posted cos i can't be arsed to look. if they have then laugh again. If not then laugh for the first time !

What have Olivia Newton John and LFC got in common ?

. . . they both got fucked in Greece.

What is big,red and goes beep beep ?

. . . the scouse open topped bus reversing back into the garage.

Old 24-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by addiction
Err, Giggs is Welsh mate!

Err,no he isnt.He is Salfordian born and bred.

Just because he plays for Wales dosent mean hes welsh.Just look at Clinton Morrison for Rebulic of Ireland

he is most definately Welsh!!!!!
just goes to show how much you actually know

The actual facts about Mr Giggs to stop all the bickering

Ryan Joseph Giggs (born Ryan Joseph Wilson on 29 November 1973 in Cardiff) is a Welsh footballer, currently playing for Manchester United in the English Premiership. He is one of very few players to have spent their entire career at the same club, clocking up over 700 appearances for the Red Devils. In addition, no footballer in history has won more English championship medals.

Giggs' father was Danny Wilson, son of an immigrant from Sierra Leone and a noted Rugby League player, and his mother was Lynne Giggs. Although born in Cardiff, he was raised in Pendlebury, England and speaks with a Mancunian accent. His father was of mixed race and Giggs has always expressed pride at his mixed heritage.
Old 24-05-2007, 09:20 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

forza italia
Old 24-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

I said at work I wanted Milan to win. End of the day I know I should support an English club but I just couldn't bring myself to support Liverpants
Old 25-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by MadRod

Just because he plays for Wales dosent mean hes welsh.Just look at Clinton Morrison for Rebulic of Ireland

Ryan Joseph Giggs (born Ryan Joseph Wilson on 29 November 1973 in Cardiff) is a Welsh footballer, currently playing for Manchester United in the English Premiership. He is one of very few players to have spent their entire career at the same club, clocking up over 700 appearances for the Red Devils. In addition, no footballer in history has won more English championship medals.

Giggs' father was Danny Wilson, son of an immigrant from Sierra Leone and a noted Rugby League player, and his mother was Lynne Giggs. Although born in Cardiff, he was raised in Pendlebury, England and speaks with a Mancunian accent. His father was of mixed race and Giggs has always expressed pride at his mixed heritage.
Have you read the thread? If you look you will find that i said i remembered him being born in Wales and then moving to Salford when he was 6/7 years old.

And if you see where it all came from,i was answering a question where someone said that there are no local players in the United team.And you really cant get anymore local than Salford to Old Trafford
Old 25-05-2007, 07:39 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Originally Posted by skeg
You didn't play in the San siro though did you. You had a chance on neutral ground and still lost. Nothing this season for you.
how does the stadium have anything to do with it.... its a grass surface with a goal either side.

thats a poor excuse imo for a poor united performance in milan. liverpool did play better than united did against milan but united are the better team on paper. the league proves that.

what both teams needed against milan was a prolific striker. liverpool never replaced owen and united miss van nistelrooy.
Old 25-05-2007, 05:02 PM
MancDave
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Location: Salford I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

Originally Posted by MadRod

Pal pendlebury is in swinton part of salford