General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FA Cup Final Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 18-05-2007, 03:45 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FA Cup Final Tickets

So who was lucky enough to get hold of a ticket...?

I have a Season ticket for the newly crowned champions and got an FA Cup with out problem for the small sum of £35....Any one from here going??
Old 18-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going.Followed them all round England this year.League and FA cup.And Europe

But NO fucking ticket.

It takes the piss
Old 18-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

I have 2 United tickets for sale at £500 each if anyone wants them?
Old 18-05-2007, 04:12 PM
C10SSE
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Thats cheap Porkie, customer has just paid £1700 each for two
Old 18-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

If thats true mate...You`re a disgrace
Old 18-05-2007, 05:18 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I have been offered loads...ranging from 500 for 2 and 400 for 1,

Its not a disgrace, Do you think it cost 12k to make a deawoo, fuck does it, it cost fuck all and they then sell it on to you for a deacent profit...

Its called business.....I was offered 600 for mine but id never sell it...
Old 18-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

It fuckin is a disgrace.

Why the fuck should proper fans follow their team all over the place and then not get a ticket.And then some megastore bag holding dick gets a ticket.Who isnt there for the match.Just to show their shirt off and get plenty of photos.And then when we havent got a ticket we are suppose to pay big dough for one.Even though we have been following the team all season,getting in a daft o`clock.

You must realise this.It might be business for you,but i know plenty of people who would not be more happier if some tout was outside the ground and they got one bombed for selling their ticket for stupid money.

Anyway,ive seen your posts and you seem to be alright when it comes to United.But you wouldnt be happy if someone took a ticket off you when you think you had the right to get one for the Final.
Old 18-05-2007, 09:26 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Why do you think you have the "right" to have a ticket, Surely you know united couldnt give a fuck about the long standing fans, we have had enough proof of that over the years...

I will be honest when being begged to sell my ticket that i paid £35 for£600-£700 i am seriously tempted....

I hear the same thing all the time as im a cockney i dont deserve the season ticket ive got and its cunts like me who are making united shit and stopping all the mancs getting tickets...What balls, i moved from my home and friends to manchester to get a season ticket and to go games...I didnt kow anyone and still managed to see the whole season....its rubbish, if you want a ticket you can get one, it just depends on how much you want it.....Dont forget there was only 25k open to us, and there is 65k season ticket holders at united....Something has to give..

For example:

I was supposed to have a ticket for Cardiff last year after going to 99% of all games that season, found out at 11pm the night before that my so called mate had flogged it tosomeone else....So what did i do, got in my 330ci bmw and drove down, (costing about 130quid in fuel) went to the first tout and haggled for about 2 mins and ended up paying £125 for a £29 ticket, but i got to see them win and then drove back on my own....

Would do the same tomorrow if need be...Luckly i have managed to apply on my season ticket and get the ticket, but if i hadnt i would be moving hell and earth to make sure i go, what ever the cost and i mean what ever the cost.....
Old 18-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

if someone is going pleeeeeease get me a programme i'll pay for it of course
Old 18-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by JoeE30
Why do you think you have the "right" to have a ticket, Surely you know united couldnt give a fuck about the long standing fans, we have had enough proof of that over the years...

I will be honest when being begged to sell my ticket that i paid £35 for£600-£700 i am seriously tempted....

I hear the same thing all the time as im a cockney i dont deserve the season ticket ive got and its cunts like me who are making united shit and stopping all the mancs getting tickets...What balls, i moved from my home and friends to manchester to get a season ticket and to go games...I didnt kow anyone and still managed to see the whole season....its rubbish, if you want a ticket you can get one, it just depends on how much you want it.....Dont forget there was only 25k open to us, and there is 65k season ticket holders at united....Something has to give..

For example:

I was supposed to have a ticket for Cardiff last year after going to 99% of all games that season, found out at 11pm the night before that my so called mate had flogged it tosomeone else....So what did i do, got in my 330ci bmw and drove down, (costing about 130quid in fuel) went to the first tout and haggled for about 2 mins and ended up paying £125 for a £29 ticket, but i got to see them win and then drove back on my own....

Would do the same tomorrow if need be...Luckly i have managed to apply on my season ticket and get the ticket, but if i hadnt i would be moving hell and earth to make sure i go, what ever the cost and i mean what ever the cost.....
I think i have the right to have because their will be thousands there tomorrow who have probably only been to a couple of Home games this season.But they have got their hands on a ticket from work or Friends.They are only going because of what it is.They wont get behind the team,they will be just stood their with their fingers up their arses moaning that they have to stand up.

It dosent bother me that your a Cockney.As long as you go and show your support.Not the ones who claim that their a "Massive Man U fan"but havent been to a game in their lives.

Like i said,i have read your posts about United and i know you are Passionate.

Oh and dont worry mate,i will be there tomorrow.I go if i have a ticket or not.I will get in to the ground one way or another.I have to be up and alive in 6 hours time to get the Minibus.The crate of Strongbow has been bought and ready to be drunk

How are you gettin there tomorrow?Where abouts in Manc do you live?
Old 18-05-2007, 10:27 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im up at 5, picking the lads up at 7 and then we driving down in my other halfs corsa derv, fook taking the bemmer, would have to tow a pissing tanker.

I live in Hale Barns mate, but spend most of my time in Salford or at the jjb gym over barton bridge.

Drop your number in a pm and if the lads i know get desperate they will prob take alot less for the spare tickets and i can txt you to let you know whats the price and so on.....

Like the idea of Strongbow, but i drew the short straw and am driving....Balls.

You heard the new songs...:

Jose jose where ever you maybe,
Ji Sung park ate your dog for tea,
You won fuck all, your dog is dead,
why dont you get a cat instead....

Jo-se wherever you maybe,
your dogs here illegally
weve heard you moan,
we heard him bark
hes now being eaten by ji-sung-park.

lol give the git some stick tomorrow!!!!!!