General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ebay is not very good, I am annoyed

Search this Thread

Old 20-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ebay is not very good, I am annoyed

for every 4 things you buy on ebay you get 1 thing that fucks you about weather its a seller who sends you busted shite claiming it was done in transit THEN tells you to sell it on and he will pay the difference !!

OR you dont get the fucking item and discover the cunt whos charged you 20 quid for delivery sent it fucking second class and has just a recepit for posting

honestly over the last 2 years i think its cost me close to 200 quid for fuck all

then theres the wankers whp just bid shite up for there mates

and ebay dont give a shote about ANY OF THIS !!, THERES NOT EVEN A FUCKING CONTACT NUMBER TO FUCKING COMPLAIN !!!!
Old 20-04-2007, 08:53 PM
PastyKing
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ebay wont give a fuck if you could complain theyre making millions out of peoples mates bidding items to higher prices!
ebays had its day, nowadays your either bidding against a fucking millionaire who dont care how much they pay or some nob that will pay twice what its worth in the shop cus their mates told them ebay is cheap!
Old 20-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ginge - you know the rules about swearing in thread titles - don't do it
Old 20-04-2007, 09:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

sorry graice but its not like you aint forgot some sort of rule when you throw your toys out of the pram,,, its not like im starting on a new member asking for advice cause im anoyed with myself,,,, im just moaning not looking for a member to vent my anger on

but i get what you are saying and i also appologise as your also right
Old 20-04-2007, 09:06 PM
PastyKing
Advanced PassionFord User

PMSL at the new thread title
Old 20-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pastyking
PMSL at the new thread title

Thankyahh
Old 20-04-2007, 11:59 PM
smudge_lad
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

at least now e-bay have changed the feedback stuff, so you can now leave crap feedback for delivery if they charge you Ł5 but send it second class for Ł1.50. I hate people who try to make profit from postage.

If I buy something I refuse to leave feedback until I've received mine. If I pay for something straight away, then I should receive positive feedback in all area's. I've done everything that's asked of me.

Recently bought something, item description said it was in UK, but after waiting 2 weeks, got an e-mail saying it had been sent from China, so negative feedback left!!

My gf bought bulbs for her sidelights, the advert said they were E-marked, but when they arrived, they weren't. She really should have left negative feedback, but decided to contact the seller and try to sort it out. She e-mailed the seller who agreed to send new ones, then left her neutral feedback because she complained! Complete idiot!! He sent her an item that was falsely advertised, and yet blamed her for the inconvenience of having to send the correct item!!

I was raging, but e-bay won't do bugger all!!

The new feedback should hopefully help with this sort of stuff

Trending Topics

Old 21-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Carlsworth
Former Sponsor

too big a company to care.....

in the old days, i used to get a proper appologetic email if something went wrong....now im lucky to get an automated reply
Old 21-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Carlsworth
Former Sponsor

forgot to add,....
fooking paypal,..what a twating ripoff....

type of thing that makes me sick with rage....

you pay for something,..lets say Ł50

it turns up fooked...

complain to seller,..he dont care,..

go through paypal channels, then they tell you send item back,..so you do,...
then 8 hundred years later,...you get your money back after they have taken a fooking charge,....

so youve paid out Ł11 for absolutely fook all.....
Old 21-04-2007, 02:09 AM
MancDave
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Location: Salford I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

Pal never use ebay ever complete waste of time bougth a laptop for 420 not to spec or description not even the same laptop in pictures ?

Came broke with flicking screen and crack in base board ?

Absolutly fuming contacted seller no reply 25 emails over 6 weeks reported via email to ebay47 times got 1 reply looking into it got no refund ?
Asked the seller saying ill post it back and pay for postage for refund no reply?

Sub link to buisness bicester computers phoned them acted all stuipid french guy sayin he no work here and that old chestnut raging i was got fooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn

NOWHERE SIMPLE EBAY SUCKS FULL OF MORONS I WILL NEVER USE THAT SITE AGAIN YOU HAVE NO CONTROL NOR DO EBAY SIMPLE AS!!!!

STAY FOOKIN AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-04-2007, 10:01 AM
sabres74
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

It all depends how you approach buying and selling on Ebay. I have over 700 transactions and have only had one go bad on me, where a cheque was returned due to no funds 10 days after showing cleared. Guy went bankrupt so no chance of collecting on that one.

Check out who you are buying from very carefully, use www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs to check for negative feedback. only buy from a genuine trusted seller, the rogues are easy to spot.

When selling do not accept bids from anyone who has not registered a credit card with Paypal. Also keep an eye on who is bidding and check out their feedback, do not accept bids from anyone with less than 5 feedbackswithout them contacting you first.

If an the price looks to good to be true it usual is! Common sense goes a long way.

I find Ebay still the best market place by far.