General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fighting????

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 08:37 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bet it was you that kicked it all of Nikki!

Can't take you anywhere!
Old 12-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nikki
was interesting Although I've never seen a crowd as big as that go so quite so quickly

The girl who got hit though fooking fair play to her for standing up to the person & saying what she did As for the guys car As said already a shame that someone's car got damaged over something that didn't concern them & just there like everyone else for a night out!

fpmsl Neil no your fine the megane was perfectly safe

xxx
good job too nik,i wouldnt want to "jackie chan"someones ass over a scratch on that! mind you i'd have noticed it straight away,cos there would be a clean patch on the car
Old 12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i would of picked up the nearest glass if it had happened to my car. Funny how things can really anger u if summit happens to a posession of yours, no matter how much of a quiet person or whatever u may normally be
Old 12-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by EssexMikeSi
i would of picked up the nearest glass if it had happened to my car. Funny how things can really anger u if summit happens to a posession of yours, no matter how much of a quiet person or whatever u may normally be

Then there would of been a riot

Theres always action in essex
Old 12-04-2007, 09:06 PM
DENNIS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i left early as i was there with my 7 year old son and pregnant wifee, was not impressed at all , more so for the kin ass who stone chipped all the cars !! he should of got the kicking !!!
feel sorry for the involved party as I'm sure they was only there for the meet as always and for the owners of the damaged cars
was the first RS owners meet of the year for me, maybe the last ??
hope not but the wifee and my son may not want to come

i will be the lonely one in the corner !! lol
Old 12-04-2007, 09:08 PM
vikingboy
PassionFord Regular

so your valuable precious lump of metal gets a dint and you glass someone...sheesh....the fucking intelligence of people these days. No wonder this country is going to shit.
Do you actually think permanently scarring someone and potentially blinding them is a rational reaction to a car getting a dented wing!? Honestly - is that a fair response? You would stand up in court and be happy to say you reacted fairly?

its a fucking car....get some perspective please
Old 12-04-2007, 09:08 PM
CliffRS4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DENNIS
i left early as i was there with my 7 year old son and pregnant wifee, was not impressed at all , more so for the kin ass who stone chipped all the cars !! he should of got the kicking !!!
feel sorry for the involved party as I'm sure they was only there for the meet as always and for the owners of the damaged cars

Was good to natter to you Dennis
Old 12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
DENNIS

Originally Posted by Cliff S1
Originally Posted by DENNIS

Was good to natter to you Dennis
and you mate, cant wait to see the S1
Old 12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by vikingboy
so your valuable precious lump of metal gets a dint and you glass someone...sheesh....the fucking intelligence of people these days. No wonder this country is going to shit.
Do you actually think permanently scarring someone and potentially blinding them is a rational reaction to a car getting a dented wing!? Honestly - is that a fair response? You would stand up in court and be happy to say you reacted fairly?

I have to agree.. I've been bottled 3 times and jumped twice, for no reason... Its not nice I tell you

Old 12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
T28 RST
Ok then

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So someone on a bike stone chipped alot of cars(correct me if im wrong) why did no one go after the coont
Old 12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
BillyCabrio
10K+ Poster!!

Location: Dartford, Kent - Home of the two way one way system.

Fucking spot on!

What kind of reaction is that?!

I was told about all the goings on today while i was out and about, i know who the two parties are as well.

One party seemed to have justified reasons and thoughts about the second party, while the second party didn't seem to like the slanderours (sp) accusations....

So it kicked off......

Shame really as a chat over a cup of tea and a slice of cake usually sorts all the worlds problems out
Old 12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Agreed
Old 12-04-2007, 09:28 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

It's a pitty, and hope it doesn't put to many off. Unfortunatley, people do get grudges with each other over the net, then will at somepoint meet at a meet, tempers flare especially with a few pints down them.

Hopefully the decent core of people at the meets will stand together to ensure it is made clear it is not tolorated.

Maybe if the two parties are regular enthusiasts, they may offer to pay for the damged wing 50/50 as a way of making up for a moment of madness

Unlikely but am sure it would go a long way to helping make it something to put to rest.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:32 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

soz bout that comment, yea i didnt think befre typing there, i wasnt sayin i would do that, its just a thing u would feel like doin if u saw some jumped up prick launch someone into ya car

face it, its a fucking car meet, why the hell a fight kicks off i duno. Obviously some1 who has a problem with jano by the sounds of it as theres been alot of arguing with regards to him 'apparently' copying peoples ideas. Sad that a few words on the net then turns into actual fighting

soz again about original post, was just angry at the time
Old 12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

no i wouldntr actually glass some1 but fuck me the thought would happily go through my mind about doing something to some sad twat who feels the need to start a fight at a bloody car meet with lots of people, famalies even and kids.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:35 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and just to add i think the 2 parties should be named and shamed
Old 12-04-2007, 09:38 PM
monkey nutz

Originally Posted by matts1
It's a pitty, and hope it doesn't put to many off. Unfortunatley, people do get grudges with each other over the net, then will at somepoint meet at a meet, tempers flare especially with a few pints down them.

Hopefully the decent core of people at the meets will stand together to ensure it is made clear it is not tolorated.

Maybe if the two parties are regular enthusiasts, they may offer to pay for the damged wing 50/50 as a way of making up for a moment of madness

Unlikely but am sure it would go a long way to helping make it something to put to rest.
Exactly mate, people should be a bit more careful when they're busy dishing out the insults online, as usually you'll find the gobbiest clever-dick keyboard gangsters are featherweights in person.

Not saying that's what happened here, 'cos I haven't a fucking clue to be honest, but I think your point on BOTH parties contributing to the repair work is a bloody good one.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

The first rule of Essex meets is you dont talk about Essex meets.
The second rule of Essex meets is you dont talk about Essex meets

I must say i wouldnt have been impressed about getting my car dented, it wasn't like they did it on purpose. I would be making them both pay for the damage though. I might have lost my temper if they refused, but i wouldn't bottle anyone!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:41 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I just think it would a good way for the two parties to wipe the slate clean, things happen, but if your big enought to put it right then we have to forgive and forget and move on.

Plus i am sure if reading the thread correctly, the people involved have the contacts to get a nice job done for not to much money?
Old 12-04-2007, 09:43 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think the bottle remark was just off the cuff, and not something that mike would do in that situation, as he says above.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:45 PM
BillyCabrio
10K+ Poster!!

Location: Dartford, Kent - Home of the two way one way system.

Just to add, AFAIK this has NOTHING to do with Jano allegedly copying parts.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

This is funny, so far i have about 5 different versions of what happened already

People have fights all the time, what's the big deal? Maybe it's different up here.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

dont know what its over and i dont give a flying toss but imo the 2 parties involved should definatly be paying for the repairs

i got lobbed into the front of an evo 2 one night while some so mates of mine were trying to decorate me for my birthday,i got 2 broken ribs and a bill for a new wing.....if they were any sort of mates they would have paid at least part of the bill if not all but well i guess they wernt

i did though because damaging someone elses car and leaving them with a bill is out of order
Old 12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Stoo
This is funny, so far i have about 5 different versions of what happened already

People have fights all the time, what's the big deal? Maybe it's different up here.
Recently there was a scuffle outside a neighbour of a friends house involving my friend, another friends wife and another person.

There was also a little "to do" about 10 mins earlier which the scuffle was a result of.

I was there and witnessed it all.

Within 6 mins of the scuffle ending and everyone moving on phones started going- at the time no one apart from about 6 people knew exactly what had happened.

To this date- 2 months on- there are still only 6 people who actually know what went on because every other person hears and gets told a destorted view of the events.. I have witnessed 2 people who weren't even at the "scuffle" actually disagreeing with each other about what actually happened...

Chinease whispers can be piss funny at times.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by matts1
I think the bottle remark was just off the cuff, and not something that mike would do in that situation, as he says above.
i wouldnt mate, your right, it was literally off the cuff, but i am pretty livid that this has happened at the essex meet, the first one i havent been to in ages i must add.

lets change the subject. Last essex meet i went to, some guy was going round collecting a tenner off people and getting them to sign up for the essex region of rsoc. I paid me tenner but heard fuck all since.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Shings

Recently there was a scuffle outside a neighbour of a friends house involving my friend, another friends wife and another person.

There was also a little "to do" about 10 mins earlier which the scuffle was a result of.

Within 6 mins of the scuffle ending and everyone moving on phones started going- at the time no one apart from about 6 people knew exactly what had happened.

To this date- 2 months on- there are still only 6 people who actually know what went on because every other person hears and gets told a destorted view of the events.. I have witnessed 2 people who weren't even at the "scuffle" actually disagreeing with each other about what actually happened...

Spot on mate

Thing is, from this post folk will have made up their own minds on what happened, then they'll tell two friends, who'll then tell two friends..and so on and so on...lol

Shame for the lad whos car got damaged but apart from that, hardly exciting stuff..
Old 12-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Spot on mate

Thing is, from this post folk will have made up their own minds on what happened, then they'll tell two friends, who'll then tell two friends..and so on and so on...lol

Shame for the lad whos car got damaged but apart from that, hardly exciting stuff..

Right... this is what I am gonna tell my mates..

Janos mate got a kicking because someone was giving it large on the net, Jano went to bottle (see gotta include a bottle somewhere ) some bird but missed and dented a guys wing in the process. The guy who started it all then proceeded to shower everyone with stones from his motorbike as he left the scene wearing leather and a gimp suit.

And Jano still couldn't produce a 230bhp S2 by just sticking COSSIE management on it. ( that ones for Pon )

Hope that clears it all up- now lock the thread and lets all get back to deciding who's got the best tuner.

Jake
Old 12-04-2007, 10:16 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

Spot on mate

Janos mate got a kicking because someone was giving it large on the net, Jano went to bottle (see gotta include a bottle somewhere ) some bird but missed and dented a guys wing in the process. The guy who started it all then proceeded to shower everyone with stones from his motorbike as he left the scene wearing leather and a gimp suit.

And Jano still couldn't produce a 230bhp S2 by just sticking COSSIE management on it. ( that ones for Pon )

Hope that clears it all up- now lock the thread and lets all get back to deciding who's got the best tuner.

Jake

thats my tuner....do i win?
Old 13-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ha!, i'm going with that aswell then
Old 13-04-2007, 08:06 AM
escrst
Regular Contributor

lads. i love a good fight
Old 13-04-2007, 08:06 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

AFROFL
Old 13-04-2007, 09:16 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Oh ffs, do you guys know how long it takes me to load & read three pages of pf on my PDA , after 40min I'm still non the wiser

I wan't my 40 min back
Old 13-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by BillyCabrio
Just to add, AFAIK this has NOTHING to do with Jano allegedly copying parts.
I dont know whether to laugh at that or take you seriously
Old 13-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Some of the theorys here are waaay off the mark!

Typical PF rumour mill doing overtime.

As usual people will make there own minds up based on bullshit and twisted facts!!
Old 13-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Makes me laugh this place

On one hand we have shit loads of keyboard warriors stating what they would do if upset for ten pages in threads such as the one below, yet talk is the only thing that ever happens.

https://passionford.com/forum/viewto...=asc&start=342

And if a disagreement occurs it quickly evolves into a episode worthy of a East Enders script its so fictional... with guesswork, misinformation, bullshit and rumor making up the plot.

The truth could be as simple as the fact that some people are prepared to stand up for themselves, or simply had a disagreement, it does actually happen in life.
Not everyone needs to come to a forum and make public the wrong doings they have encountered, or required the back up of all the super tough keyboard warrior remarking what would they would do in a similar situation.

Shit Happens, Some people make it public knowledge and whine on a forum and other choose to actually deal with what life brings. Big Deal
Old 13-04-2007, 12:18 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Jake
fpmsl, love it mate. Tell u what, thats what im gonna tell all my friends to
Old 13-04-2007, 12:19 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
Some of the theorys here are waaay off the mark!

Typical PF rumour mill doing overtime.

As usual people will make there own minds up based on bullshit and twisted facts!!
thats coz no pussio will tell us what actually happened neil lol
Old 13-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Cause it's not really anyones business mate

but as for some of these "theorys"

Im just waiting for Graham S1 to chip in and say it was the CIA and there has been a big cover-up.

It's a conspiracy i tell thee!
Old 13-04-2007, 12:26 PM
arkley

Fights happen all the time. Just maybe not down in the poofy south.

Build a bridge and get over it boys

EDIT: Why is everyone so bothered about it anyway, if they don't know the reasons/what happened then it's that way for a reason surely? Or am I just not bothered about other people's business?
Old 13-04-2007, 03:15 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I heard Jano tried it on with Galbally's girlfriend. Galbally put Jano over his knee and gave his arse a hard smack.

Rod was there with his 200mph saph and told everyone they should go home cos he's the only one worthy of being at an RS meet.

Galballys bird called him a cunt and pushed him against his car, subsequently creasing the wing.

avid-fan came along and started shouting at everyone but no one understood what he said, cos he had too many smilies, comma's and new lines in his speech

Thats what Bosch man told me anyway, and he wasnt even there but his mate Rainbow told him cos Harvey said it was on the radio.

Quick Reply: Fighting????