General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 10:09 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/6429569.stm

I have to say, i think the copper went a bit over board tbh! I cant see why he should be allowed to get away with it and a normal person wouldnt.

What do you think?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive seen coppers do a HELL of a lot worse, utter cocks and do it cause they can get away with it.

They soon different when its 1on1
Old 08-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

couldn't even figure out what the story was about

but fuck it, she looks like scum, a slap never hurt know one

i think they should be a bit more police brutality TBH

people mite av a bit more respect for the law then if they knew they mite get a kicking!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Serves the chavvy bitch right IMHO

its bit like this which people will miss when spitting their dummy about it:
In a statement, Pc Mulhall said Ms Comer had tried to grab his genitals and knee, and that he had punched her to subdue her and then to "deaden her arm"
If I was a copper and some chavvy pissed up bird who has just committed criminal damage started grabbing my bollocks when I was trying to arrest her I would punch her too.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:18 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

shes a scutter,,, the police did no wrong there
Old 08-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cawoood,,,, what about the INOCENT people who then get a kicking cause the old bill aint upto speed on the event ?

i got a slap off the old bill when i was 18 cause they couldnt force me to the ground as i HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG and they was shouting at me to get on the floor

in the end i got knee'd in the side of the leg to "deeden" my leg but the copper infront of me grabbed my hair and spiked my head of the ground on the fucking way down,,, i had a golf ball on my fucking forehead and they THEN reported me for assulting a police officer

sorry mate but they are lying cunts most of em and make up stories all the fucking time,,,, not got any time for MOST of the police as they are lazy bastards who only catch criminals based on others grassing,,,,, they dont actually INVESTIGATE stuff,,, just get told who it was and who seen then they arrest people,,,, total waste of fucking time !!!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:21 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door

In a statement, Pc Mulhall said Ms Comer had tried to grab his genitals and knee, and that he had punched her to subdue her and then to "deaden her arm"
If I was a copper and some chavvy pissed up bird who has just committed criminal damage started grabbing my bollocks when I was trying to arrest her I would punch her too.
But how do you know he isnt lieing?

Trending Topics

Old 08-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Agree with Ginge

And that bird looks like she drives a S2 RS Turbo
Old 08-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I was shocked when i heard at first but now i've seen the footage i've changed my mind! Before i heard the copeprs statement i guessed he was giving her a dead arm rather than smashing her face in
I think he was quite right if she was kicking and grabbing his balls!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros

And that bird looks like she drives a S2 RS Turbo
PMSL! Aye but with no license
Old 08-03-2007, 10:23 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
cawoood,,,, what about the INOCENT people who then get a kicking cause the old bill aint upto speed on the event ?

i got a slap off the old bill when i was 18 cause they couldnt force me to the ground as i HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG and they was shouting at me to get on the floor

in the end i got knee'd in the side of the leg to "deeden" my leg but the copper infront of me grabbed my hair and spiked my head of the ground on the fucking way down,,, i had a golf ball on my fucking forehead and they THEN reported me for assulting a police officer

sorry mate but they are lying cunts most of em and make up stories all the fucking time,,,, not got any time for MOST of the police as they are lazy bastards who only catch criminals based on others grassing,,,,, they dont actually INVESTIGATE stuff,,, just get told who it was and who seen then they arrest people,,,, total waste of fucking time !!!
If you'd have done as you were fucking told and got on the ground then there wouldnt have been a problem would there If you were innocent it all gets sorted out. They arent going to carry out meticulous detective work in the heat of the moment

The dumb bitch deserved a slap by the sounds of it. Loads of blokes get treated the same and theres no fuss. Sexual equality only works one way, same as racial equality and all the other politically correct bullshit
Old 08-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah theres always gonna be cases like that n my statement was just a generalised comment

but i do think they need to toughen up, people aint scared of the police anymore or our laws
Old 08-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by SapphyMike

Watch the video and make your own mind up, thats what I did, looks exactly like he is trying to deaden her arm to me, with a few quick short sharp punches

I agree with Ginge BTW, there are some utter CUNTS in uniform, I just think on this rare occasion the copper didnt do anything to prove he was one of them.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

but is that correct mate,,,,was we there,,,, does PUNCHING actally subdue a person,,, is that part of his EXPENSIVE training to restrain people

my best mate had 1 old bill break his thumb to subdue him when he got nicked cause my mates quite built,,,,, he actuall snapped his thumb with his fucking hand so he couldnt fight back,,,,, imagine having a copper pull your thumb back and break it cause its 1on 1 and you are scared cause if the bloke fights back your fucked,,,,,, he was done for threatening behaviour cause hes ex partner wouldnt let him see his child,,,, yes he was arrested and had his thumb broke cause he wanted to see his child and his ex didnt like he had a new bird after she broke up with him,,, sorry mate but that aint called for !!!

oh and he was told he resisted arrest,,,,, even though the copper was told by him he aint leaving till he sees hes child so he gets a broken thumb and nicked
Old 08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
Sexual equality only works one way, same as racial equality and all the other politically correct bullshit
Indeed, if birds want to get treated equally it should extend to them deserving a good kicking when they are out of line as well as extend to them deserving a fair salary for a job well done etc.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sexual equality only works one way, same as racial equality and all the other politically correct bullshit
Indeed, if birds want to get treated equally it should extend to them deserving a good kicking when they are out of line as well as extend to them deserving a fair salary for a job well done etc.
agree
Chip

but is that correct mate,,,,was we there,,,, does PUNCHING actally subdue a person,,, is that part of his EXPENSIVE training to restrain people

my best mate had 1 old bill break his thumb to subdue him when he got nicked cause my mates quite built,,,,, he actuall snapped his thumb with his fucking hand so he couldnt fight back,,,,, imagine having a copper pull your thumb back and break it cause its 1on 1 and you are scared cause if the bloke fights back your fucked,,,,,, he was done for threatening behaviour cause hes ex partner wouldnt let him see his child,,,, yes he was arrested and had his thumb broke cause he wanted to see his child and his ex didnt like he had a new bird after she broke up with him,,, sorry mate but that aint called for !!!

oh and he was told he resisted arrest,,,,, even though the copper was told by him he aint leaving till he sees hes child so he gets a broken thumb and nicked

Copper turned up and made a reasonable request (in the eyes of the law) that your mate should leave NOW.
He starts mouthing off like some chavvy cunt "fuck off i aint going nowhere till i see my boy" so the copper exerts his authority.

Sorry but to me that sounds fuck all like the copper did anything wrong, your mate sounds like he should have calmly gone with him there and then, and not been such a twat in the first place and he wouldnt have been in a position where the copper needed to subdue him.
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

most of them become police because they where bulied at school and use it to feel good about them selves that woman was a proper chav but there was 4 sat on her why did it need onother to sit on her and punch her in the head if it was some one i new id find out who he was and where he lived and repay the faivor
Old 08-03-2007, 10:30 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Watch the video and make your own mind up, thats what I did, looks exactly like he is trying to deaden her arm to me, with a few quick short sharp punches

I agree with Ginge BTW, there are some utter CUNTS in uniform, I just think on this rare occasion the copper didnt do anything to prove he was one of them.
Yea, cos i can see him hitting her arm and not anywhere else and also her grabbing his balls cos the video is that clear..
Chip

PS

Its always the mouthy twat shouting (with those little bits of spit coming out) at the copper going "I know my fucking rights" that ends up kicking up a fuss when he finds out the copper knows his rights too, including using reasonable force
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

for once I agree with Ginge here
Old 08-03-2007, 10:32 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Simply don't believe you. How cme you ALWAYS have a story about the police, and somehow you'd never done anything wrong?

As for this story, it seems excessive, if only for the fact that there were 3 other men holding her down. Having said that, I don't have any sympathy for her.
Chip

Yea, cos i can see him hitting her arm and not anywhere else and also her grabbing his balls cos the video is that clear..
You cant tell for certain, there is just nothing in it to contradict his story IMHO

Like I said make up your own mind, thats what ive done, but ive done so based on only the insufficient evidence available, which is why this country doesnt try people by forum thank fuck
Ginge !
just finding my feet

If you'd have done as you were fucking told and got on the ground then there wouldnt have been a problem would there If you were innocent it all gets sorted out. They arent going to carry out meticulous detective work in the heat of the moment

The dumb bitch deserved a slap by the sounds of it. Loads of blokes get treated the same and theres no fuss. Sexual equality only works one way, same as racial equality and all the other politically correct bullshit

mate why would i get on the ground THEN talk about NOTHING,,,,, btw it was a complaint about noise cause someone have broken into my garage and started to strip my old orion turbo,,,, i was there repairing the garage door and the copper told me to leave it unsecure and sort it in the morning as theres complaints about noise,,,, so to be fair i was a little anoyed,,,, being a victim of fucking crime and the fact the complaint about noise wa over 2 hours ago when the garage was beign broken into !!!

oh and it was raining,,,, why the fuck would i lie on the fucking floor when its raining to be taken into a police car to prove i aint the fucker who broken into my garage,,,,, but actually the fucking OWNER of the car and garage,,, aint hard for them to find out is it before they ask me to lie on the ground then try and force me to the ground,,, before they then smack me off the ground THEN they arrest me and discover im telling the truth,,, and my garage is STILL wide open and im in the fucking cells
Finch-inaCos
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

I saw the girl interviewed this morning and I reckon she is just out for getting the coppers into trouble.

She had already caused Ł250 worth of damage to a doormans motor. Then when the police turned up she resisted arrest.

The only reason any of this is in the news is because she has Epilepsy and she has played that as her trump card. Saying that she was fitting at the time.

If this was true why/how did she manage to damage a car and punch a copper. I have seen people fitting and basically they shake about on the floor. They do not damage cars or punch people.

She is trying to dig herself out of a hole and it has all got too big for her... Stupid bint, hope she gets what she deserves!

(Doubt she will tho being a disabled, black woman. She will walk away without any consequence)
Old 08-03-2007, 10:33 AM
It's Czech Mate

How hard is it to understand that if you argue with a copper they WILL use reasonable force untill you clam down, no matter who's right or wrong.

They do not make the law, they merely administer it.

If you argue with a copper and start mouthing off then its your own fault for dead arms, punches to body parts and broken thumbs
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I saw the video on the news this morning, and there is NO sign of her even struggling on the floor... there were 3 or 4 coppers around her IIRC and the one on top, so if she was struggling why would they be standing and watching.

I personally think its a case of a copper who's too up his own arse and thinks he can get away with anything.

He also punched her about 5 times in the video... why not just once or maybe twice?
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Simply don't believe you. How cme you ALWAYS have a story about the police, and somehow you'd never done anything wrong?

As for this story, it seems excessive, if only for the fact that there were 3 other men holding her down. Having said that, I don't have any sympathy for her.
I have no sympathy either, my take on it is that i dont believe reasonable force was used and that you or I would get fucked over by the law for doing it ourselves!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Finch-inaCos
(Doubt she will tho being a disabled, black woman. She will walk away without any consequence)
wait for all of the racism comments... because you have mentioned the fact she's black... and you could have just said a disabled woman!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Ive seen a group of coppers wade into a group of people standing round outside a club at 3am who were watching some dickheads fight about 10feet away.

They just piled in and was hitting EVERYONE inc birds, with batons, not just the 2 people fighting, they were seperated by another copper.
They were mainly targeting anyone trying to film them or the fight with phones, or anyone shouting at them for hitting random innocent people.

Ive also seen 6coppers jump on someone and shoe em becuause he didnt want to be searched.

And thats the first two i can think of off the top of my head.

A lot of em are total cunts, pussies who know they can get away with anything as they in packs and are coppers.

Only good things ive seen that stops em acting like cunts is where they get recognised away from their work and get their comuppance...
Old 08-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo
I saw the video on the news this morning, and there is NO sign of her even struggling on the floor... there were 3 or 4 coppers around her IIRC and the one on top, so if she was struggling why would they be standing and watching.

I personally think its a case of a copper who's too up his own arse and thinks he can get away with anything.

He also punched her about 5 times in the video... why not just once or maybe twice?
fuck her, whats it matter she's just some chav who's caused trouble, she deserves it IMO shouldn't have trashed that car
Old 08-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Cawood

fuck her, whats it matter she's just some chav who's caused trouble, she deserves it IMO shouldn't have trashed that car
She deserves to be fined... maybe even sent down for 3 months (which they barely have to do the sentence for anyway!) but i dont agree with being punched.... forced to the floor, fair enough, given a bit of verbal abuse is fair enough, but not punched while being held down and not struggling.

She is a stupid bitch... but a copper using his status to be able to punch someone unreasonably is unfair imo
Old 08-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Chip

Ginge, you really arent very streetwise are you mate?

If coppers turn up and say you are going with them, then you ARE going with them, they might be wrong, they might be out of order, they might be cunts, but you ARE going with them, so its fucking pointless trying to be the hard cunt and resisting IMHO
Old 08-03-2007, 10:38 AM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

She deserved a slap, if she'd of done what the copper said in the first place she'd of been fine, She's lucky the police dealt with it and not the bouncer !

end of the day, I doubt 99% of the police will hurt you if you co-operate and do what they tell you to do at the time of arrest, allot of the times they might be a bit rough putting you to the ground quickly and easily as its for their own safety.....agreed tho allot of them can let the power go to their head, but dont give them any more reason by resisting cos end of the day, guilty or not they're gonna cuff you wether you fight back or not if your in that situation.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:39 AM
It's Czech Mate

mate why would i get on the ground THEN talk about NOTHING,,,,, btw it was a complaint about noise cause someone have broken into my garage and started to strip my old orion turbo,,,, i was there repairing the garage door and the copper told me to leave it unsecure and sort it in the morning as theres complaints about noise,,,, so to be fair i was a little anoyed,,,, being a victim of fucking crime and the fact the complaint about noise wa over 2 hours ago when the garage was beign broken into !!!

oh and it was raining,,,, why the fuck would i lie on the fucking floor when its raining to be taken into a police car to prove i aint the fucker who broken into my garage,,,,, but actually the fucking OWNER of the car and garage,,, aint hard for them to find out is it before they ask me to lie on the ground then try and force me to the ground,,, before they then smack me off the ground THEN they arrest me and discover im telling the truth,,, and my garage is STILL wide open and im in the fucking cells

Copper turns up to find some young bloke hammering at a garage door with a partially stripped chav car inside. Bloke argues and whinges and wont do as he's told

Whats the copper going to do?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Chip

Ive seen a group of coppers wade into a group of people standing round outside a club at 3am who were watching some dickheads fight about 10feet away.

They just piled in and was hitting EVERYONE inc birds, with batons, not just the 2 people fighting, they were seperated by another copper.
They were mainly targeting anyone trying to film them or the fight with phones, or anyone shouting at them for hitting random innocent people.
In the eyes of the law if you stand by and watch a crime committed you are party to it, no doubt they were all whooping and holloring like IMA behind a keyboard too as they were watching it.

Ive also seen 6coppers jump on someone and shoe em becuause he didnt want to be searched.
Why didnt he want to be searched?

A lot of em are total cunts, pussies who know they can get away with anything as they in packs and are coppers.
Definately true in a lot of cases.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RichardPON

pon what do you mean always have a story about the old bill,,,, erm ive had a few dealings with the mate,,, INFACT im off work today as my missus has been given a court warrant to give evidence where they kicked the shit out of my front door for 10 mins scaring the life out of my missus on tuesday to issue this fucking court warrant,,,,, oh look another story,,,, but if you in the paper you will discover that miss dynamites little brother is in snaresbrook crown court for running over a cyclist who told him to fuck off and my missus whitnessed that,,,,, oh but cause you dont belive me i MUST be talking shite

honestly rich ive only ever had 2 personal bad experiencese woith the old bill, one for a seat belt and the other when someone broken into my garage,,,, i have been arrested a few times though but theres always been a reason for it apart from that one time

chip as for leaving,,,, why should he leave when he wants to see his child,,, hes ment to see his child that day,,,, why should be leave cause his ex wanted to be a bitch and why should he get a broken thumb for it ?

it was VERY harsh,,,, hes a caring dad whos being refused by a bitch of a mum ( though to be fair they are back together now )

btw anyone who went the blackpool piss up may note that my pal chris aint exactly a chav,,,, but he is a big fucker
Old 08-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Finch-inaCos
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

wait for all of the racism comments... because you have mentioned the fact she's black... and you could have just said a disabled woman!
I am not insciting racist comments.

But just as important as the fact that she is a disabled woman is the fact that she is black. And IMO ethnic, disabled or female people are treated different (i.e. with more leniance) when it comes to matters of the law.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Chip

chip as for leaving,,,, why should he leave when he wants to see his child,,, hes ment to see his child that day,,,, why should be leave cause his ex wanted to be a bitch and why should he get a broken thumb for it ?
If he doesnt want to be asked to leave by the police when going to see his boy he shouldnt father kids by women who are going to call the police and pretend he hurt her, the police have a responsibility to investigate reports of domestic violence, is he too thick to realise that and think he can dictate what they do?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:44 AM
It's Czech Mate

I am not insciting racist comments.

But just as important as the fact that she is a disabled woman is the fact that she is black. And IMO ethnic, disabled or female people are treated different (i.e. with more leniance) when it comes to matters of the law.
My point ecactly! otherwise she'd ply the racism card in court

as i said equality only works one way in our barmy country!

Quick Reply: Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..