General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
Originally Posted by Ginge !
cawoood,,,, what about the INOCENT people who then get a kicking cause the old bill aint upto speed on the event ?

i got a slap off the old bill when i was 18 cause they couldnt force me to the ground as i HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG and they was shouting at me to get on the floor

in the end i got knee'd in the side of the leg to "deeden" my leg but the copper infront of me grabbed my hair and spiked my head of the ground on the fucking way down,,, i had a golf ball on my fucking forehead and they THEN reported me for assulting a police officer

sorry mate but they are lying cunts most of em and make up stories all the fucking time,,,, not got any time for MOST of the police as they are lazy bastards who only catch criminals based on others grassing,,,,, they dont actually INVESTIGATE stuff,,, just get told who it was and who seen then they arrest people,,,, total waste of fucking time !!!
If you'd have done as you were fucking told and got on the ground then there wouldnt have been a problem would there If you were innocent it all gets sorted out. They arent going to carry out meticulous detective work in the heat of the moment

The dumb bitch deserved a slap by the sounds of it. Loads of blokes get treated the same and theres no fuss. Sexual equality only works one way, same as racial equality and all the other politically correct bullshit

mate why would i get on the ground THEN talk about NOTHING,,,,, btw it was a complaint about noise cause someone have broken into my garage and started to strip my old orion turbo,,,, i was there repairing the garage door and the copper told me to leave it unsecure and sort it in the morning as theres complaints about noise,,,, so to be fair i was a little anoyed,,,, being a victim of fucking crime and the fact the complaint about noise wa over 2 hours ago when the garage was beign broken into !!!

oh and it was raining,,,, why the fuck would i lie on the fucking floor when its raining to be taken into a police car to prove i aint the fucker who broken into my garage,,,,, but actually the fucking OWNER of the car and garage,,, aint hard for them to find out is it before they ask me to lie on the ground then try and force me to the ground,,, before they then smack me off the ground THEN they arrest me and discover im telling the truth,,, and my garage is STILL wide open and im in the fucking cells

Copper turns up to find some young bloke hammering at a garage door with a partially stripped chav car inside. Bloke argues and whinges and wont do as he's told

Whats the copper going to do?
its not the fact i got nicked that anoyed me, its the fact he spiked my head off the floor WHEN I WAS ALREADY GOING DOWN out of spite, the dead leg my the knee was a class move imo,,,,, i was doing well up to that point

the fact i had to see a fucking doctor cause i had a golf ball on the top of my head fucked me off as that was uncalled for and just fucking wrong,,, even if i nicked my own fucking car !!!!

the copper had a attitude and i agree i was a little pissed off but he tried to bully me and i HATE that
Old 08-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Ginge, im sorry but you sound like you deserved it totally IMHO

"I was doing quite well up to that"

You choose to start a fight with them then cry like a baby about it cause they hurt you
Old 08-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
chip as for leaving,,,, why should he leave when he wants to see his child,,, hes ment to see his child that day,,,, why should be leave cause his ex wanted to be a bitch and why should he get a broken thumb for it ?
If he doesnt want to be asked to leave by the police when going to see his boy he shouldnt father kids by women who are going to call the police and pretend he hurt her, the police have a responsibility to investigate reports of domestic violence, is he too thick to realise that and think he can dictate what they do?
mate you gonna tell me you dont know anyone whos been with a bird to find the relationship to end sour and the bird do everything they can to fuck your mate off,,,,,, christ bet you never heard a mate having a divorce then ?

sorry mate but women can be fucking GREAT people then turn one day and screw the same bloke over,,, christ even ive fucking had that with my ex and i had a restraining order so i cant go near her cause i slapped her bloke and she claimed it was HER who i beat up

mind i went one stage better as i started knobbing her best mate,,,,, her best mate was called nikki,,,,,, reconise that name by any chance,,,,,,,,,,, seriously i do have a story for everything
Old 08-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

You choose to start a fight with them then cry like a baby about it cause they hurt you
chip i NEVER had a fight,,, i had 2 coppers push on my shoulders to force me to the ground and i managed to not get pushed forwards saying " mate whats your problem its my garage, listen to me you pricks (though not a good choice of words i admit) and they couldnt force me down or twist my arm up my back as ive had that done before and it fucking HURTS like hell,,,, then the bloke driving the meat wagon comes out running towards me and i brace myself expecting him to jump on me but he kness my thigh,,,, FUCK ME THE PAIN, i went down and the wanker who wasnt listening to me infront grabbed my hair and spiked my head off the floor,,, please try and rememeber IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG before you say i deserve it,,,, hence the charges of " assulting a police officer" was dropped due to the fact there was 4 of em and 1 of me and i had the fucking great golf ball on my head and they had NO damage
Old 08-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Chip

mate you gonna tell me you dont know anyone whos been with a bird to find the relationship to end sour and the bird do everything they can to fuck your mate off,,,,,, christ bet you never heard a mate having a divorce then ?
Mate I dont think I know ANYONE who hasnt had a bird try and fuck with them when a relationship went wrong
So given that he KNEW that was what she was doing, why the fuck did the stpid cunt go and make it even easier for her by kicking off at the coppers?

sorry mate but women can be fucking GREAT people then turn one day and screw the same bloke over,,, christ even ive fucking had that with my ex and i had a restraining order so i cant go near her cause i slapped her bloke and she claimed it was HER who i beat up
Thats the sort of shit they do, so why go and make it look like they are right by getting all gobby and abusive to the person who is just doing his job based on what the stupid bint YOU choose to get involved with is now saying, its not his fucking fault so why take it out on him?

mind i went one stage better as i started knobbing her best mate,,,,, her best mate was called Nikki,,,,,, reconise that name by any chance,,,,,,,,,,, seriously i do have a story for everything
A far far FAR more inteligent solution and its exactly what your mate should have done, walked out calmly and gone and knobbed something else, rather than sit in a cell for ages pissed off without even be able to have a wank when he gets home cause he no longer has an opposable thumb
Old 08-03-2007, 11:02 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

i managed to not get pushed forwards saying " mate whats your problem its my garage, listen to me you pricks (though not a good choice of words i admit) and they couldnt force me down or twist my arm up my back as ive had that done before and it fucking HURTS like hel
Thats why they forced you

Is it so hard to understand why?

And you think they're the wankers for that?

lol
Old 08-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Chip

chip i NEVER had a fight,,, i had 2 coppers push on my shoulders to force me to the ground and i managed to not get pushed forwards saying " mate whats your problem its my garage, listen to me you pricks (though not a good choice of words i admit) and they couldnt force me down or twist my arm up my back as ive had that done before and it fucking HURTS like hell,,,, then the bloke driving the meat wagon comes out running towards me and i brace myself expecting him to jump on me but he kness my thigh,,,, FUCK ME THE PAIN, i went down and the wanker who wasnt listening to me infront grabbed my hair and spiked my head off the floor,,, please try and rememeber IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG before you say i deserve it,,,, hence the charges of " assulting a police officer" was dropped due to the fact there was 4 of em and 1 of me and i had the fucking great golf ball on my head and they had NO damage
Mate, the more times you say it, the more times it sounds like you deserved it.
Especially as you havent even chosen to start at the beginning where no doubt they gave you a chance to come peacefully before they even started to try and get you on the floor in the first place.

Like I said, you arent very streetwise if you think you can resist arrest and not come out of it with either a caution or a hiding, neither of which are very appealing IMHO
Old 08-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who gives a fuck about ginges one, you saying the situation i mentioned was right too?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Stavros
who gives a fuck about ginges one, you saying the situation i mentioned was right too?
I replied further up.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:06 AM
It's Czech Mate

Yep

Keep the peace first then sort out who's right and wrong after.

If you watch a fight at close quarters you are party to it and legally involved.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

IMHO she could have done with a few more
Old 08-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
And a spot of anal fisting?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Charlie Chalk
And a spot of anal fisting?

....gagged and tied
Old 08-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Yep

If you watch a fight at close quarters you are party to it and legally involved.
so the police are right to hit people with batons who were just standing outside a club they just left and 2 people were fighting 15foot away who theyd never seen before in their lives?

your a fucking prick mate, youd soon change your tune if it was you or your boyfriend who got randomly smacked just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

was birds just standing waiting round taking full bore smacks from rampaging pigs.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i managed to not get pushed forwards saying " mate whats your problem its my garage, listen to me you pricks (though not a good choice of words i admit) and they couldnt force me down or twist my arm up my back as ive had that done before and it fucking HURTS like hel
Thats why they forced you

Is it so hard to understand why?

And you think they're the wankers for that?

lol
nope i think there wanker for spiking my head off the floor,,,,, thats the part that was un called for,,,, the kneeing me in the leg was a class move and i personally use that when i need to get someone down whos bigger than me,,,, infact i like that they showed me that

smacking my head off a concrete floor when im already going down to "daze" me was NOT needed considering i was going down,,,, and also considering i didnt fucking fight them,,,, then to say its cause i tried to assult them is just fucking weak !!!

chip,,,,, my mate was seeing another bird,,, thats why his ex done that as its the ONLY way she could get to him, again breaking his thumb is a little excessive for a domestic when hes not kicking the fucking door in or giving her a slap and hes telling the officer hes just come to collect his youth ( hes got a girl btw )
Old 08-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Stavros

pmsl @ your siggy.. short and sweet

Old 08-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Yep

so the police are right to hit people with batons who were just standing outside a club they just left and 2 people were fighting 15foot away who theyd never seen before in their lives?

your a fucking prick mate, youd soon change your tune if it was you or your boyfriend who got randomly smacked just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

was birds just standing waiting round taking full bore smacks from rampaging pigs.

pmsl at " your boyfriend"
Old 08-03-2007, 11:16 AM
It's Czech Mate

Yep

Its all about controlling the situation and asserting themselves, if they dont go in like that when theres a big crowd and the crowd are confident it could easily get out of hand.

I ALWAYS get the hell away from anyone having a ruck because I know whats likely to happen. Chip used the term streetwise before, cliched and a bit of a naff saying, but sums it up nicely.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Chip

Yep

Stavros, the members of the public had a duty to attempt to stop the fight, if they couldnt do that physically then they could at least have done so by calling the police and then getting the fuck out of the way when the police arrived IMHO

If two people are having a fight, I see no reason to stand around by them, I will either try and stop them or walk off, if those people had done the same, they wouldnt have had a problem.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Chip

nope i think there wanker for spiking my head off the floor,,,,, thats the part that was un called for,,,,
So was the bit where you were mouthing off and refusing to go with them, so its quits I guess, although they still won cause you was the cunt with the golfball

Lesson learned?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Massive club and massive fast food place, huge pedestrianised area with 200+ people there eating or waiting for others to leave the club.

2 people having a gay little ruck to one side.

You think everyones gonna run away?

You think its right for the police just hit everyone they pass, even if its a bird just sitting there waiting for her mates to leave?

Your in a dreamworld mate.

Streetwise, yeah
Old 08-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Chip

Massive club and massive fast food place, huge pedestrianised area with 200+ people there eating or waiting for others to leave the club.

You think its right for the police just hit everyone they pass, even if its a bird just sitting there waiting for her mates to leave?

Streetwise, yeah
PMSL @ the picture you are trying to paint

I can see it now, 100 people stood back from the fight, and the coppers run in and chin the fucking lot of them

Im sure it happened EXACTLY like you are saying steve

But anyway just as you seem so desperate for people to agree with you, then yes if the coppers started randomly twatting everyone in site, even ones who werent in the way, then yes I agree with you its a good example of bad policing
Old 08-03-2007, 11:23 AM
It's Czech Mate

Massive club and massive fast food place, huge pedestrianised area with 100+ people there.

Streetwise, yeah
Well i've never been standind round otside a club with my boyfriend and been smacked in the face with a truncheon

So yeah - seeing as it's never happend to me, and i have spent plenty of nights out in rough as fuck places with fights, gas attacks etc then yeah, i think i know what works and what doesnt. Different to the hoods of cheltenham i guess
Old 08-03-2007, 11:26 AM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

chip,no offense,but some of the comments youve made on here engage your brain before you type,you are capable of it,youre just after a bit of banter on the net. if you have just left a club,are walking away from a fight and get lynched by cops,thats fair game is it?you are in no way responsible for a fight occuring somewhere else,if its not safe to stop the fight then its not safe,and cops asserting their authority to people not involved is police brutality,nothing less.
and i suppose every 15 year old girl you have shared with your "mrs" you have personally vetted to see if she will get upset sometime in the future with your crystal gonads have you?please!
Old 08-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Massive club and massive fast food place, huge pedestrianised area with 100+ people there.

Streetwise, yeah
Well i've never been standind round otside a club with my boyfriend and been smacked in the face with a truncheon

So yeah - seeing as it's never happend to me, and i have spent plenty of nights out in rough as fuck places with fights, gas attacks etc then yeah, i think i know what works and what doesnt. Different to the hoods of cheltenham i guess
Wasnt even talking about cheltenham you bellend.

Dont matter where you are, your comments are utter bollcoks.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by big_wig_074
chip,no offense,but some of the comments youve made on here engage your brain before you type,you are capable of it,youre just after a bit of banter on the net. if you have just left a club,are walking away from a fight and get lynched by cops,thats fair game is it?
See my reply above, IF it happened as stavros is making out, then like I already said its bad policing, im just thinking he might have been a bit pissed at the time and not quite remembering it right, that IS engaging my brain.

you are in no way responsible for a fight occuring somewhere else,if its not safe to stop the fight then its not safe,and cops asserting their authority to people not involved is police brutality,nothing less.
As i said, you have a duty to either try and stop a crime happening or at least get well out of the way so the police can do so.
If you believe 100% exactly what stavros says happened then its police brutality, I just doubt it happened quite the way the pissed up cunt thinks it did
Old 08-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

I wasnt even pissed, so can scratch that one too.

I didnt get hit, but i saw it all.

And seen similar stuff happen loads, more times when sober wierdly enough.

Just the people who are never near these volotile situations always pipe up on the internet like they know the crack.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:33 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Must be a complete freak occurence to have that happen though Steve, as 99.9% of the people who go out and get smashed, DON'T get arrested, or in fights, and of the .1% that do, most of them were probably well involved.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I wont be arrested, or in a fight at all.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:34 AM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

steve,if you saw it,and it was a crime you should have waded right in there then mate!you should have stopped the crime yourself!beaten up all the cops! superstav to the rescue!
Old 08-03-2007, 11:35 AM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Personally... I blame it on all the TV these coppers are watching these days..

I think they should stop showing reruns of The Sweeny and the new series of Life on Mars... they are a bad influence on impressionable law enforcers.

Personally I think Ginge and the Chavvy bitch both deserved what they got, if they'd done what the coppers said in the first place neither of them would have got a slap.

No ones ever up in arms because some pissed up chav has slapped a copper are they.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Chip

I wasnt even pissed, so can scratch that one too.

I didnt get hit, but i saw it all.

And seen similar stuff happen loads, more times when sober wierdly enough.

Just the people who are never near these volotile situations always pipe up on the internet like they know the crack.

Very poor policing then Steve, I agree you are correct that the police shouldnt walk up to random people who are stood calmly on the pavement a sensible distance from a fight.

Ive never seen that in leeds/coventry/birmingham/london or any of the other places I have reguarly been for nights out and seen fights breaking off and the police stepping in.
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

PMSL, no greg, if you see anything happening thats well away from you and makes you in no danger you must grab your boyfriends hand and run away screaming.

Its streetwise
Chip

Originally Posted by neilm
Personally I think Ginge and the Chavvy bitch both deserved what they got, if they'd done what the coppers said in the first place neither of them would have got a slap.

No ones ever up in arms because some pissed up chav has slapped a copper are they.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I wont be arrested, or in a fight at all.

even my old man has been in a fight before in a pub,,,,, it happens at times even when you aint at fault at sometime in your life

being arressted also happens when inocent,,,, i was about to be arrested a few weeks ago cause i got a tug from the old bill in a mates car and all i had on me was cash and no ID,,,, just to prove my id
Old 08-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Chip

PMSL, no greg, if you see anything happening thats well away from you and makes you in no danger you must grab your boyfriends hand and run away screaming.

Its streetwise
If its well away from you, it seems highly unlikely the police would walk over to you instead and start randomly attacking you just so that someone can act all clever on the internet about being there watching it
Old 08-03-2007, 11:39 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

even my old man has been in a fight before in a pub,,,,, it happens at times even when you aint at fault at sometime in your life

being arressted also happens when inocent
No, it really doesn't.

It happens to people like you and your old man because secretly you enjoy it, as it helps your "wannabe gangsta" persona.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Chip

being arressted also happens when inocent,,,, i was about to be arrested a few weeks ago cause i got a tug from the old bill in a mates car and all i had on me was cash and no ID,,,, just to prove my id
I got arrested for attempted murder in town once, asked out of my car (note, not dragged, they always ask first IME even with serious offences), had to leave it in a petrol station while I went with them.
I was totally innocent, hadnt ever even met the bloke, I just happened to be giving two girls who were at the scene a lift home and was similar description to the bloke who was seen knifing him.

If I had complained and refused to go and fought with them Im sure I would also have an "unfair cops" story to talk about, but I instead spoke calmly to them, was questioned, released and problem solved no harm done.

You are right, TOTALLY innocent people are sometimes arrested, its up to them to have the sense to do so gracefully.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Phil
Jeebus

All these knobs who get drunk and fight/vandalise/cause trouble deserve all the beatings the police can muster.

They are all chav scum and bring our society down IMHO
Old 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

i was well away, but the people near the club exit and fast food place wasnt that far, impossible to be really, and they took random smacks as the coppers went past towards the row.

nothing to do with clever, but most people seem to want to suck copper cock if they had a chance.

they do good on the whole, but the few dickheads ruin it for the perfectly good ones.

even 1 OTT case policing is too much, thats the worst case ive ever seen by miles, but not the first time ive seen properly OTT stuff by a long shot.

but some idiots just think anything they dont see dont happen.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

forget the fact that she's black
forget the fact that she's possibly disabled
forget the fact that she's a woman

someone who breaks the law and needs to be restrianed should be restrainted by any means nessecary

i've always gone along with the police in what they say because they can turn into right cunts when you outsmart them with some sort of off the cuff remark

but enough of the police, the bloke did the right thing, job done, sorted, etc
why's she kickingup a stink? she's going to claim some money from the copper is what, greed is the great driving force in this world nowadays

Quick Reply: Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..