General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 05:07 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

according to me,,,,,,,,FUCKING everyones has-wilj have a fight in a pub,,,,,,,i got wrongfully arrested AND GOT A FUCKING golf ball head,,,,,,,,,,my mate is massive ,can bench press 60kg on EACH FUCKING SIDE,,,,,,,oh did i say i am with gareth on this one,,,,,,,,,,,OH AND ALL BOUNCERS AINT HARD,,,,,,,,,,

ginge!

Old 08-03-2007, 05:09 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Originally Posted by Escy
He obviously did fuck all damage to that bitch as she'd have bruises which she'd be showing.

I think everyone that gets a smack off a copper derserves it. My mate got done for drunk and disorderly, he was in the back of a riot van mouthing off. A copper got out, went into the back, lifted up his arm and digged him in the ribs. Told him "any more lip and we'll be taking you down the docks for a seeing to". He said he didn't say fuck all after that, told me he was shitting himself.

Thats the way it should be. I love all the people saying "I was mouthing off looking hard and copped an unfortunate one". Deserve it IMO.

FFS, so what you are saying is its alright for the filth to use violence on people, different kettle of fish if it was your sister or mother, if someone gives you lip in the street and you use violence you'll get nicked, this is a classic case of what's good for the goose should be good for the gander

Luciano
when restrainment is needed the police have the right to use it
ffs they are the law
Old 08-03-2007, 05:13 PM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

He obviously did fuck all damage to that bitch as she'd have bruises which she'd be showing.

I think everyone that gets a smack off a copper derserves it. My mate got done for drunk and disorderly, he was in the back of a riot van mouthing off. A copper got out, went into the back, lifted up his arm and digged him in the ribs. Told him "any more lip and we'll be taking you down the docks for a seeing to". He said he didn't say fuck all after that, told me he was shitting himself.

Thats the way it should be. I love all the people saying "I was mouthing off looking hard and copped an unfortunate one". Deserve it IMO.

FFS, so what you are saying is its alright for the filth to use violence on people, different kettle of fish if it was your sister or mother, if someone gives you lip in the street and you use violence you'll get nicked, this is a classic case of what's good for the goose should be good for the gander

Luciano
Are you a blind cunt? Can you not see she is resisting arrest? He didn't just hit her for giving him lip FFS
Sister or mother, if they grabbed a copper by his balls i'd expect him to put her on her ass! End of!
Old 08-03-2007, 05:14 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4
ffs they are the law

Restraining and giving someone a dig are two completely different things

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 05:15 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

[quote="DaveZS
Are you a blind cunt? Can you not see she is resisting arrest? He didn't just hit her for giving him lip FFS
Sister or mother, if they grabbed a copper by his balls i'd expect him to put her on her ass! End of![/quote]

I aint any sort of cunt so fuck you

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4

Luciano
ffs they are the law
please tell me one day when i go to a show and say " hi, ginge cunt im rc4"

cause you got alot of mouth behind a keyboard and most people on here have met me PERSONALY and ive YET to have a row with someone ( though when i met charlie for the first time i did intrduce myself as dan cossie and said " ginge is in the toilet "

honestly,,,, you have a issue with me and i aint got a fucking clue who you are,,,, which makes me think your just a sad fucker who aint got the nuts to meet a person who you choose to give the large one too
Old 08-03-2007, 05:21 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what you on about
i have no issues with anyone?
as for a mouth behind a keyboard,i and 90% of this board know that your the king of that
Old 08-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

im on the victims side here. if he couldnt control a woman on his own he deservs a slap
Old 08-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If that was my sister, i'd smack her too.

Everyone should do as they are told by the police otherwise, expect the reprocussions.

Let flip your "good for the goose, good for the gander". What if you were doing your job and was confronted by someone who assulted you? Would you hit them back? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander afterall.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:26 PM
DaveZS

Luciano
From the things you've said on here so far, your at least a stupid cunt.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

interesting thoughts from people
Old 08-03-2007, 05:28 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DaveZS

Luciano

Whatever you northern fucking prick, go and and put the kettle on and read the paper you fucking wanker cop lover

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

rc4, the strange thing is alot of people on here ACTUALLY KNOW ME and have met me,,, im a contraversial person but as much as you may wish it or it may sound,,,, i dont talk shite mate, i just talk about things ive seen in my time when others may choose not to

i promise you im far from some gangster and i never claim to be one, im a normal street chav if anything who does ok in life

i always speak my mind mate and will do so when i meet people, infact ive had issues with LOTS of people on here but these days i get aknowleged by them when i see them,,,, so i got a face people remember too ( must be a ugley cunt )

wonder how many people actually walk up to you at shows and will shake ypur hand even though everyone acts on here like your a mug ?

so dont take what you read here,,, you can make mistakes about people based on what they type

for example,,,, dancossie is gay but when you meet him hes fucking straighter than me
Old 08-03-2007, 05:35 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

different kettle of fish if it was your sister or mother,
Luciano
My sister or mother wouldnt put themselves in that postion in the first place. And thats the whole point. If i was mouthing of at the police while for example and a copper gave me a dead leg, then fair enough as i probably would have deserved it.
arkley
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

If you make a copper do some physical work to arrest you, he's gonna do some physical work on you. It's not that hard to grasp really, just go quietly if your innocent but if not, you more than likely deserve a good kicking.

A lass or not, if she damaged your car and when the coppers caught her and gave her a good kicking for resisting the arrest, i bet all you cop haters wouldn't tell them it was wrong etc

this place is so fucking blah blah blah

EDIT to add I hate every copper round here, they're all absolute cunts but this copper was doing his job
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Luciano

Whatever you northern fucking prick, go and and put the kettle on and read the paper you fucking wanker cop lover

Luciano
he's probably filth himself...
Old 08-03-2007, 05:37 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RC4
ffs they are the law

Luciano
Seriously though mate, what would YOU have done if she'd have had hold of your plums and wouldnt let go?
Old 08-03-2007, 05:39 PM
DaveZS

Luciano

Luciano
Since when is the Midlands Northern? I stand by my comment!

Im not a cop lover at all. 90% of them are twats. But how you think that one shouldn't be able to defend himself is madness!
Old 08-03-2007, 05:40 PM
arch

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Ok then , to those who think the officer went OTT, what do you think he should have done?

I hate dealing with drunken women, they are worse than drunken men.

Having viewed the CCTV as the two of them get to the bottom of the steps does she take a swing at him hence they fall on the floor?
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by S1rst
Originally Posted by RC4
ffs they are the law

Luciano
Seriously though mate, what would YOU have done if she'd have had hold of your plums and wouldnt let go?

I always fight fire with fire, if that answers your question

Luciano
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Luciano
RC4, heres a good example of a person who is saying something on the net they would never say in person

dave is assuming that charlie is a 21 year old it consultant living in the suburbs and that he has bigger balls than the "it geek" cause hes seem him type on the internet

now if he was to meet mr luciano in person,,,, say toilet of a resurant ( ironically with a itallian theme ) im sure he would retract that statment,,,,, I FUCKING KNOW I CUNTING DID !!!!

infact im sure a small photo may make him change his mind but he could also dig a metoforical deeper hole,,, and at the same time charlie digs a actuall 6 foot deep hole and mixes concrete

dave my advice is remember we wont all agree on everything,,, getting rude to people wont convince them but may change your veiws
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Lets hope all these cop haters never actually need them for something serious, like a serious car accident or worse. Somehow, i dont think they'd be calling them scum or filth then.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Luciano
no it shouldnt as you are not the Law police should have that edge over joe public to enable them to get some sort of law and order....

Its OBVIOUS how things have got worse since the war due to this attitude....if people were still scared of the police like they were in our parents younger years then hings would be a lot better
Old 08-03-2007, 05:42 PM
arkley

Women think they are untouchable
Old 08-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RC4
ffs they are the law

Luciano
paid her a tenner and asked for extras
Old 08-03-2007, 05:43 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Luciano

Luciano

Im not a cop lover at all. 90% of them are twats. But how you think that one shouldn't be able to defend himself is madness!

Anything passed watford is northern as far as I'm concerned, just don't come on here calling me a cunt, I noticed that you have now removed you location from you avatar, I stand by my comment I aint a cunt your mother is a cunt

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Lets hope all these cop haters never actually need them for something serious, like a serious car accident or worse. Somehow, i dont think they'd be calling them scum or filth then.
sorry mate my cossie got nicked and i had to pay a solicitor for them to view the tapes as they couldnt be bothered,,,, ive also been stabbed and they said it was too hard to prove it was his as its my word agaisnt 13 others who say he wasnt there

btw i aint a cop hater at all,,,, just hate dirty cops
Old 08-03-2007, 05:48 PM
arkley

Was just reading the article on the BBC site and came across this...

In a statement, Pc Mulhall said: "As her hands became free she tried to grab handfuls of my genitals and knee and kick me in the same place."
How could she do that from the floor with 3 officers on her? Must be strong!
Old 08-03-2007, 05:50 PM
DaveZS

Luciano

Luciano

Anything passed watford is northern as far as I'm concerned, just don't come on here calling me a cunt, I noticed that you have now removed you location from you avatar, I stand by my comment I aint a cunt your mother is a cunt

Luciano
Read my first comment again, did i call you a cunt, or ask if you was one. Subtle difference
I realised its actually out of date so i was changing it

End of the day, if you say stupid things, people will laugh
Old 08-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

FPMSL..

Ive only ever needed to call them twice.. both times they were absolutely useless...

At the end of the day, this thread is always going to have conflicting views by various people..

you get the ones that went to the all boys school (DaveEscCos) that dont ever step out of line etc.. and will no doubt go through there lives without getting into trouble.. They agree that a beating was needed on the girl

then you have the ones that have had a bit of greif in the past, been in a bit of bother etc... that believe the dirty old bill bastard was totally bang out of order.. and that he should have been the one getting a kicking

Catch my drift??

Old 08-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

so 3 coppers on, shes on the floor and she grabs his bollox aswell as knees him AND kicks him in the gonads

christ them coppers must all have been holding her tits as none of em retrained her arms and legs
Old 08-03-2007, 05:53 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Luciano

Luciano

Luciano
Read my first comment again, did i call you a cunt, or ask if you was one. Subtle difference
I realised its actually out of date so i was changing it

End of the day, if you say stupid things, people will laugh

Whatever you fucking mug

Luciano
89xr2
Brap!

Would have probably made her less ugly if he had smacked her in the face 5 times.
arkley

Originally Posted by Ginge !
so 3 coppers on, shes on the floor and she grabs his bollox aswell as knees him AND kicks him in the gonads

christ them coppers must all have been holding her tits as none of em retrained her arms and legs
That's what I dont get mate
Old 08-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

oi westy i went to a all boys school,,,, went there with heartless crew aswell might i add and someone else whos famous and i dont remember who

though you are right,,,,, i NEVER get into trouble

think a better description would be a bloke who grew up on a council estate compared to a semi detached house with a milkman/neighbour hood watch

but then i doubt dave aint been in trouble either,,,,,, he seems like one of them crim's who had a teflon coating,,,, cause nothing seems to stick on them the lucky fookers
Old 08-03-2007, 05:57 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by RC4
ffs they are the law

Luciano
You ever tried "restraining" someone who's coked up etc. Nothing to do with this story or thread. But have you? I've seen a coked up geezer take a fucking HIDING off a very good boxer. the guy didnt even flinch and proceeded to try and kill the guy 6 of them (including the boxer) were trying to get him off. Turned out the next day the guy on coke had broken ribs, jaw, fractured skull from where the boxer punched him and it still didnt even hurt him when he was on coke.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

hey maybe its like what happens to martin lawrence at the start of blue striek,,,,, maybe it was a bee he was attacking
Old 08-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

I grew up in a detached (spl??) house.. so that wouldnt be strictly true either..

anyways.. thats my lot..
Old 08-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by 89XR2
Originally Posted by RC4
ffs they are the law

Luciano
You ever tried "restraining" someone who's coked up etc. Nothing to do with this story or thread. But have you? I've seen a coked up geezer take a fucking HIDING off a very good boxer. the guy didnt even flinch and proceeded to try and kill the guy 6 of them (including the boxer) were trying to get him off. Turned out the next day the guy on coke had broken ribs, jaw, fractured skull from where the boxer punched him and it still didnt even hurt him when he was on coke.

you have never taken coke before have you

it does make you a angry fooker,,,,, it dont turn you into bionic man,,,, the guy was a strong bloke who happened to like a toot

i got bottled a few years ago twice at once on both sides of the head,,,, EVERYONE tells me im talking shite cause i would be knocked out cold,,,,, but i wasnt,,,, maybe that was the coke too
Old 08-03-2007, 06:01 PM
fish99

I hate seeing and reading posts like this... you get a lot of opinions from people who think that they know it all etc and they are not the ones doing the thankless job that we do...no matter what we do we will get criticised one way or another.

What p me off most is that I might even see some of you guys and gals out at some of the meets and just chat like people do about cars and stuff... not very comforting knowing that certain people on here would think im a cunt just because of the job I and other guys and gals do.

I was never bullied at school and was an electrician before I joined the Met... I joint so I could meet people, help them where I could and basically do a job in which I felt happy whenever I came home. I didnt join so I could beat people up and to be honest all the lads and lasses I work with would rather talk our way out of a situation before using force. Unfortunately there are times when force is used and there have been times where I have had to hit someone as hard as I bloody could to either protect myself or any one else. Sorry but if its a case of me or some other scrote then sorry It going to them them.

So before you all want to judge all Police just put yourself in their shoes and actually think about the job...its not the Bill... armed people dont drop their weapon when asked politely......

Sorry people just makes me so fooking mad

Neil

Quick Reply: Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..