General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by Ginge !
Originally Posted by RichardPON

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I wont be arrested, or in a fight at all.

even my old man has been in a fight before in a pub,,,,, it happens at times even when you aint at fault at sometime in your life

being arressted also happens when inocent,,,, i was about to be arrested a few weeks ago cause i got a tug from the old bill in a mates car and all i had on me was cash and no ID,,,, just to prove my id
I got arrested for attempted murder in town once, asked out of my car (note, not dragged, they always ask first IME even with serious offences), had to leave it in a petrol station while I went with them.
I was totally innocent, hadnt ever even met the bloke, I just happened to be giving two girls who were at the scene a lift home and was similar description to the bloke who was seen knifing him.

If I had complained and refused to go and fought with them Im sure I would also have an "unfair cops" story to talk about, but I instead spoke calmly to them, was questioned, released and problem solved no harm done.

You are right, TOTALLY innocent people are sometimes arrested, its up to them to have the sense to do so gracefully.
tell them about the time the copper stopped you for driving a blue car when it was in fact green

if people want to cover themselves they always tend to have a go, i've got plenty of bad copper storys to tell, but there are also good bits of coppering going on at the same time

my old man got mugged the other night and the coppers and the ambulance turned up in seconds
the fact that they stopped the bus that the bloke got onto while making his getaway but didn't arest anyone or come back to get any sort of witness statements is crap, but at least they were there at the scene on time and doing stuff
compare that to the copper who turned up 35 minutes after my car was getting stolen by 5 armed masked gunmen a good few years ago after they'd been after them for 5 hours and you see the other side of pathetic coppering

swings and roundabouts

some coppers are right cunts
some are well decent blokes
and the rest are just doing a job
Old 08-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Katie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I went for somebody I'd expect a crack in the mouth back, never mind the arm. Sexual equality. I'm not going to go for all the specific ''you don't hit women'' stuff as you shouldn't hit anybody.

I'm sure if she was having a quiet drink and not trying to act like an idiot they wouldn't have needed to arrest her for criminal damage, she wouldn't have needed to struggle/try and assault him and he wouldn't have felt the need to punch her.

It's all relative, he possibly acted disproportionately in restraining somebody who'd commited an offence. However if she was trying to grab him down there I'd say she was asking for him to retaliate on the spur of the moment.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
tell them about the time the copper stopped you for driving a blue car when it was in fact green
Old 08-03-2007, 11:57 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

I for one would not want to be a copper as on the flip side I am sure they have to deal with a lot of flack that noone deserves especially when your doing a job, I don't agree it is right for people to abuse the police, BUT it punching someone in the arm to 'deaden' it deemed reasonable force?

It may not be fair what some coppers have to put up with, but is it acceptable for them to be above the law and assult the public, unforunately whether they are scum or not?

Crimes happen that makes our blood boil, but if we gave the criminals a deserved kicking we'd get arrested for for vigilantes

Z
Old 08-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Police are cunts full stop, hate them all, scum.

I was on the receiving end of being assulted by a policeman.

I took them to court (took over 6 years to get it there!), not for compo but for the principle of the matter.

Evidence was lost, police officers lied, one big fast and I lost the case. Thank god I had insurance else the court bill would have been Ł150K.

I had a copper tell me directly from police complaints commission that unless you receive proper injuries like broken bones etc then they (PCC) are not interested.

So basically a copper can rough you up and get away with it very easily.

I hope any coppers who read this are ashamed of themselves, I bet they all know dodgy coppers and have witness first hand the what they have done but turn a blind eye....fucking bastards the lot of them...!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
cawoood,,,, what about the INOCENT people who then get a kicking cause the old bill aint upto speed on the event ?

i got a slap off the old bill when i was 18 cause they couldnt force me to the ground as i HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG and they was shouting at me to get on the floor

in the end i got knee'd in the side of the leg to "deeden" my leg but the copper infront of me grabbed my hair and spiked my head of the ground on the fucking way down,,, i had a golf ball on my fucking forehead and they THEN reported me for assulting a police officer

sorry mate but they are lying cunts most of em and make up stories all the fucking time,,,, not got any time for MOST of the police as they are lazy bastards who only catch criminals based on others grassing,,,,, they dont actually INVESTIGATE stuff,,, just get told who it was and who seen then they arrest people,,,, total waste of fucking time !!!
If you'd have done as you were fucking told and got on the ground then there wouldnt have been a problem would there If you were innocent it all gets sorted out. They arent going to carry out meticulous detective work in the heat of the moment
SPOT ON

Ginge...
Old 08-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Dannn

I took them to court (took over 6 years to get it there!), not for compo but for the principle of the matter.

Evidence was lost, police officers lied, one big fast and I lost the case. Thank god I had insurance else the court bill would have been Ł150K.

I had a copper tell me directly from police complaints commission that unless you receive proper injuries like broken bones etc then they (PCC) are not interested.

I hope any coppers who read this are ashamed of themselves, I bet they all know dodgy coppers and have witness first hand the what they have done but turn a blind eye....fucking bastards the lot of them...!
Fuck me, I didnt know they sold brushes that big or tar in that quantity
Old 08-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Watch the video and make your own mind up, thats what I did, looks exactly like he is trying to deaden her arm to me, with a few quick short sharp punches
What? I just watched it and you cannot see the girl at all during the "beating" so how in the hell would you know where she was being hit? She's completely blocked by 4 or 5 officers, so for all we know, she could be being hit on the foot FFS!

But what does make me think she wasn't hit in the face is that the officer said he used the maximum force he had to hit her with - if she was hit 5 times in the face, her face wouldn't look like it does now in the pics and vid! She's barely even got a briuse on her face!
Old 08-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Thrush
Watch the video and make your own mind up, thats what I did, looks exactly like he is trying to deaden her arm to me, with a few quick short sharp punches
What? I just watched it and you cannot see the girl at all during the "beating" so how in the hell would you know where she was being hit? She's completely blocked by 4 or 5 officers, so for all we know, she could be being hit on the foot FFS!

But what does make me think she wasn't hit in the face is that the officer said he used the maximum force he had to hit her with - if she was hit 5 times in the face, her face wouldn't look like it does now in the pics and vid! She's barely even got a briuse on her face!
As I said further up in the thread, you cant see what happens, it just doesnt in anyway go against what the copper said and looks exactly how you would expect it to look if he did what he said.

It looks a fairly calculated and direct action, it doesnt look like he is losing it in a rage and kicking off like some of reports seem to be hinting at.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Dannn

Fuck me, I didnt know they sold brushes that big or tar in that quantity
Well chip - before the event happen I had no problem with the police and never would have beleived what happen to me was possible. Two coppers were involved at the start but I reckon 20+ lied, lost evidence or had memory loss including the inspector in charge of the police station who denied my injuries existed and falsified a very important form. They all stand together when the shit hits the fan.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:22 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

btw not all old bill are cunts id like ti add,,, its the 20% that spoli it fo the rest imo

but then they need to rememeber that not everyone who questions when they are being stopped is a criminal,,,, some people just dont like the embarresment of being questioned by the police

porkie,,,,, explain why a inocent victim of crime should lie on the floor before they check out who owns the property
Old 08-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Chip

porkie,,,,, explain why a inocent victim of crime should lie on the floor before they check out who owns the property
Because they dont know you are an innocent victim of crime till they check it out?
Old 08-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Katie

btw not all old bill are cunts id like ti add,,, its the 20% that spoli it fo the rest imo

but then they need to rememeber that not everyone who questions when they are being stopped is a criminal,,,, some people just dont like the embarresment of being questioned by the police

Same reason a guilty person should surely...to make it easier to determine which you are.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Chip

Well chip - before the event happen I had no problem with the police and never would have beleived what happen to me was possible. Two coppers were involved at the start but I reckon 20+ lied, lost evidence or had memory loss including the inspector in charge of the police station who denied my injuries existed and falsified a very important form. They all stand together when the shit hits the fan.
Shocking stuff if thats true.

Im personally of the opinion that in most cases its just laziness and incompetance as opposed to a deliberate attempt to do wrong, the police are a bunch of under motivated workers who couldnt give a shit most of the time, just like almost everyone else in the country these days.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Dannn

...but they all stand together which makes them just as bad or worse.

The bastards should have the balls to stand up when another officer fooks up and makes sure justice is served correctly even if it means a copper ends up nicked.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Dannn

Shocking stuff if thats true.

Im personally of the opinion that in most cases its just laziness and incompetance as opposed to a deliberate attempt to do wrong, the police are a bunch of under motivated workers who couldnt give a shit most of the time, just like almost everyone else in the country these days.
All true and it gets worse but I am not going to say anymore in case I persue it further one day.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:01 PM
bortaf
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

If she did that to me personly i'd have kicked her in the CNUT
she got off lightly if you ask me, i'm not one for hitting ANYONE BUT!! give it like a man, expect to take it like a man IE: on the frikin chin mate

Been pulled loads of time (comes from looking like a pikie i guess and driving a transit) allways do what they say, whats the point of refusing and making it all worse?
i know if they let somone go who'd just mugged an old lady cos they where scared to hold him every one would be screaming about it, sometimes they just can't win can they
no-one respecs the police any more specialy not kids who know they can do nowt to em, the odd slap here and there wouldn't go amiss me thinks
I know 9 coppers, only 1 is a tosser and he's been a tosser ever since i've know him (25 years)
Old 08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Police are mostly pricks or at least can be when pushed but there are a few who can be altruistic. I'm sure we all have stories of both.

But they forget they are there to serve the law and think they are the law and if you get smart, cocky or aggresive then you're just asking for it. They have all kinds of things that can arrest you for to waste your time so its up to you, either be polite and if needed border on arse licking if you're in the wrong or play hard man and come off worse. You can't argue with a copper so why even try?

For those of us that don't wear the uniform thats just how it is.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:52 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So,

let turn this around then. Lets say it was a woman police officer hitting this wreteched bit of scum. No doubt that would be ok because its a woman hitting a woman. And lets be honest, a strong woman or one who knows how to punch properly could easily hurt just as much as a male. There would now be no problem and not all over the news. But because its a male officer, no doubt he will be hung out to dry

Far worse things need to be addresed in this country than a male police officer hitting a chavvy woman who has commited criminal damage fucking do-gooders in this country annoy me
Old 08-03-2007, 02:07 PM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Originally Posted by CossieRich
So,let turn this around then. Lets say it was a woman police officer hitting this wreteched bit of scum. No doubt that would be ok because its a woman hitting a woman.
Shouldn't be any difference, PC or WPC they shouldn't assult the arrestees no matter how tempting just like the police should not have to put up with being assulted

Z
Old 08-03-2007, 02:31 PM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry but you lot are soooo blinkerded its untrue! just read through the whole thread and i think pretty much everyone whose posted needs a reality check!

take this thing in the news for starters and look at it rationally

why did she get evicted - she was either too pissed, violent, doing drugs or sucking some fella off on the dance floor

the fact she went outside and vandalised a car points to the fact that she was being violent was the reason she got evicted.

now, think about her injuries....if a fairly decent build bloke, wound up with adrenaline pumping punched her in the face 5 times "as hard as he could" which it said on thew news - she would have broken nose/jaw, black eyes, split lips and blood everywhere. the fact that she needed no medical attention when she got to the station means that he obviously didnt hit her in the face!

says above she was grabbing his bollocks...to be honest if someone who is being violent, who youre trying to restrain is lashing out and grabbing you bollocks, deadening their arm seems like a FUCKING good idea to me...i therefore dont see any problem whatsoever with what he did. for all we know she could have been on any drg under the sun aswell as being pissed off and lairy, so she was probably just as strong for those 30 seconds that it all kicked off for as the blokes who were tryign to restrain her!

as for the fella who had his thumb broke, its not fucking suprising he got a hiding. if the police asked him to come with them and he said "im not going anywhere" thats essentially resisiting arrest. add the fact that the blokes obviously gonna be wound up, pissed off and naturally agressive because of the situation hes been put in with his mrs/kids, the police are dealing with a big bloke, acting aggressively, resisiting arrest.... OF COURSE hes gonna get a fucking hiding!! the broken thumb may have been unintentional aswell, if they had grabbed his hand to try and restrain him, and he pulled away, they quite easily could have broken his thumb by accident! i did that to my mate once ffs!!

ginge - as for being accused of assult. im sure i rmemeber you saying you tried to resist them putting you down, so im guesing during the struggle you lashed around, probably hitting one of the coppers in the process. thats assualt. even if it leaves no mark on them, its still assualt.

you lot need to fucking open your eyes and see the big picture, put yourself on the other side of the coin and consider what the situations youre all harping on about looks like from the coppers point of view.

i used to work for an ex copper from the met. top bloke, best person ive ever worked for. fucking double hard bastard aswell. was a 2nd dan in kenpo (sp?) and scary when he wanted to be....but that was nearly never! theyre not all cunts.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Cawood
couldn't even figure out what the story was about

but fuck it, she looks like scum, a slap never hurt know one

i think they should be a bit more police brutality TBH

people mite av a bit more respect for the law then if they knew they mite get a kicking!
totally agree
Old 08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

From what I can make out skank gets lairy and is thrown out. Causes criminal damage. Police turn up and try to arrest her and she kicks off meaning the police have to forcefully restrain her. Now it's all done and dusted she's thinking "Hey I can make a quick buck on this and fuel my crack habbit"

I have no sympathy at all for her. As much as I've had some less pleasant run ins with the police generally they are fine with you if you are with them. If you start by being arsey with them and behaving like a prick you can hardly complain when they retaliate and put you in your place
Old 08-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Oranoco
From what I can make out skank gets lairy and is thrown out. Causes criminal damage. Police turn up and try to arrest her and she kicks off meaning the police have to forcefully restrain her. Now it's all done and dusted she's thinking "Hey I can make a quick buck on this and fuel my crack habbit"

I have no sympathy at all for her. As much as I've had some less pleasant run ins with the police generally they are fine with you if you are with them. If you start by being arsey with them and behaving like a prick you can hardly complain when they retaliate and put you in your place
i have no sympathy for anyone who doesnt listen to people in authority! thats the trouble with this country nowadays....from kids not doing as they are told at school, through to So called ADULTS behaving like kids and not doing as they are told by the police! If people didnt think that they were above the law and didnt tell the police to fuck off and just cooperate with them then shit like this wouldnt occur...

PMSL @ some of the comments tho...
Old 08-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

maybe its cause im aperson who does wring at times that i dont appriciate being treated like a criminal wheni aint done anything wrong,,,,, the assultijng a police officer was to counter act my golf ball swollen head mate,,,, ive NEVER belted a copper in my life,,,,, its pointless even if they deserve it ( and some do)

as for the bouncer thing,,,, thats crap as most bouncers and steroid built,,, have you eve had a smack in the mouth off a steroid built bloke,,,,, they AINT that fucking hard mate,,, just look a sydicate on friday when the door man belted the bloke about 6 times CLEAN TO THE FACE and the fooker never even dropped,,, i dont cut or bruise easy when i get a punch to the face ( yes ive had a few in my time) but a mate of mine got a dig off his missus and looked like he was caught shagging mike tysons mum,,, she only hit him for a joke but he looked worse than when i had my nose broke

dont get me wrong the bird deserves to get done but the police should NOT have the right to give someone a kicking when i cant give someone a kicking who fucks me over not to mention what happens if she was inocent,,,, as where playing " she was prob on drugs, violent ect" game,,,, lets say she got kicked out for a reason that wasnt her fault, a bloke started on her and he was a pall of said door man,,, what if the doorman beat up her brother ect,,,,, thats why she was kicked seven bells out the car

either way WHY SHOULD THE COPPER BE ALLOWED TO BEAT HER AND NOT HIM !!!!

thats my thoughts anyway,,,, prob all wrong but when nyou wear a uniform you are ment to lead by example,,,, giving a bird a few punches cause she was drunk and agressive aint fucking that !!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Default old bill

Old bill are cunts and can kill you and get away with it, they do what they like when they like, Where I come from they are and will always been seen as the enemy,

A necessary evil though you might say, I just don't agree with some of their behaviour and tactics.

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 03:40 PM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

maybe its cause im aperson who does wring at times that i dont appriciate being treated like a criminal wheni aint done anything wrong,,,,, the assultijng a police officer was to counter act my golf ball swollen head mate,,,, ive NEVER belted a copper in my life,,,,, its pointless even if they deserve it ( and some do)

as for the bouncer thing,,,, thats crap as most bouncers and steroid built,,, have you eve had a smack in the mouth off a steroid built bloke,,,,, they AINT that fucking hard mate,,, just look a sydicate on friday when the door man belted the bloke about 6 times CLEAN TO THE FACE and the fooker never even dropped,,, i dont cut or bruise easy when i get a punch to the face ( yes ive had a few in my time) but a mate of mine got a dig off his missus and looked like he was caught shagging mike tysons mum,,, she only hit him for a joke but he looked worse than when i had my nose broke

dont get me wrong the bird deserves to get done but the police should NOT have the right to give someone a kicking when i cant give someone a kicking who fucks me over not to mention what happens if she was inocent,,,, as where playing " she was prob on drugs, violent ect" game,,,, lets say she got kicked out for a reason that wasnt her fault, a bloke started on her and he was a pall of said door man,,, what if the doorman beat up her brother ect,,,,, thats why she was kicked seven bells out the car

either way WHY SHOULD THE COPPER BE ALLOWED TO BEAT HER AND NOT HIM !!!!

thats my thoughts anyway,,,, prob all wrong but when nyou wear a uniform you are ment to lead by example,,,, giving a bird a few punches cause she was drunk and agressive aint fucking that !!!!

A copper isn't going to roll down some stairs for no reason is he!?! She was blatantly resisting arrest.

Do as they say and you don't get hurt, how difficult is that to understand ffs!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:55 PM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

Thise that know me will know I work in Sheffield for the Crown, and we share an office with the Police prosecutions people.

Needless to say work was interesting this morning, loads of people running round looking worried

They have taken the copper off public duties for his own safety
Old 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by timrud
They have taken the copper off public duties for his own safety
great... so they have taken another copper off the streets because of some silly slut
Old 08-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

im with gareth,,,,,, if hes big enough to beat a bird lets see what happens when he nicks that 7 foot skin head with doc martins on,,,,, just hope someone films that
Old 08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

im with gareth,,,,,, if hes big enough to beat a bird lets see what happens when he nicks that 7 foot skin head with doc martins on,,,,, just hope someone films that
He'll just do what he's been trained to and break his thumb
Old 08-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Default Re: old bill

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Old bill are cunts and can kill you and get away with it, they do what they like when they like, Where I come from they are and will always been seen as the enemy,

A necessary evil though you might say, I just don't agree with some of their behaviour and tactics.

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
He'll just do what he's been trained to and break his thumb
my mates thumb got broke cause he NEVER attacked the slag

if you had ever seen him you would realise he wouldnt have a issue giving someone a slap,,,, thats why hes my best mate,,,, i need a 6 foot black guy standing in my corner to protect a little guy like me , not many people on this forum can bench press 60kg each side,,,,, and i mean proper bench not the self balancing one
Old 08-03-2007, 04:15 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dare i say that this wouldnt even be on the news if it was a bloke on the floor?

The police have to do whatever is needed to restrain the suspect. Anyone who resists and/or struggles deserves what they get in my opinion, whether guilty or not. Its just common sense!!!!!!

I think its common practice to give uncoperative suspects a dead arm or dead leg, especially if they have old of your crown jewels. What was the guy supposed to do sit there and let the tart squeeze his plums to death???

At the end of the day if she vandalised a car, she's a coward or a loony one or the other. What would people do if she'd just smashed your car up, then grabbed your love veg and squeezed?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by S1rst
Dare i say that this wouldnt even be on the news if it was a bloke on the floor?

The police have to do whatever is needed to restrain the suspect. Anyone who resists and/or struggles deserves what they get in my opinion, whether guilty or not. Its just common sense!!!!!!

I think its common practice to give uncoperative suspects a dead arm or dead leg, especially if they have old of your crown jewels. What was the guy supposed to do sit there and let the tart squeeze his plums to death???

At the end of the day if she vandalised a car, she's a coward or a loony one or the other. What would people do if she'd just smashed your car up, then grabbed your love veg and squeezed?
Personally I wouldn't have given her a dead arm/leg.

I'd have smacked her in the head, true sexual equality
Old 08-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

He obviously did fuck all damage to that bitch as she'd have bruises which she'd be showing.

I think everyone that gets a smack off a copper derserves it. My mate got done for drunk and disorderly, he was in the back of a riot van mouthing off. A copper got out, went into the back, lifted up his arm and digged him in the ribs. Told him "any more lip and we'll be taking you down the docks for a seeing to". He said he didn't say fuck all after that, told me he was shitting himself.

Thats the way it should be. I love all the people saying "I was mouthing off looking hard and copped an unfortunate one". Deserve it IMO.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
geoffxr4
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

She was a drunk slag who grabbed hold of his bollocks and wldn't let go. Course he punched her in the arm to make her let go, who wouldn't?!?

But of course today she claims she was having an epileptic fit, what bollocks. Ppl like this are pure scum and deserve what they get in my opinion
Old 08-03-2007, 04:55 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by Escy
He obviously did fuck all damage to that bitch as she'd have bruises which she'd be showing.

I think everyone that gets a smack off a copper derserves it. My mate got done for drunk and disorderly, he was in the back of a riot van mouthing off. A copper got out, went into the back, lifted up his arm and digged him in the ribs. Told him "any more lip and we'll be taking you down the docks for a seeing to". He said he didn't say fuck all after that, told me he was shitting himself.

Thats the way it should be. I love all the people saying "I was mouthing off looking hard and copped an unfortunate one". Deserve it IMO.

FFS, so what you are saying is its alright for the filth to use violence on people, different kettle of fish if it was your sister or mother, if someone gives you lip in the street and you use violence you'll get nicked, this is a classic case of what's good for the goose should be good for the gander

Luciano
Old 08-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Should she have been drinking if she is epileptic?

I have no sympathy, If she hadnt got pissed up then she wouldnt have got all agro in the club, which is where it all starts off.

She then scratches a car ..... So thats vandalism, and how many posts have there been on here about someones car getting vandalised and the usual "They want a good slapping" etc
Old 08-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

there was a kid in kilbrun few years ago who executed a copper, when he searched him the copper went into his sock and asked what that was and the kid pulled bucky out of his hood ( as hes hands where behind his head) and shot the copper in the head,,,, think the old bill should remember things like that when there giving a young drunk harmless kid a punch in the ribs to show there above the law

Quick Reply: Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..