General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

DIVORCE QUESTION?.......!!

Search this Thread

Old 28-01-2007, 06:20 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

that was actually worth saying twice

as for paul, yup, read the post a while ago, proper pissed off i wuold have been too mate if my lass had done a runner after me looking after her for so long

thee are women out there who are better so don't give up looking
Old 28-01-2007, 07:46 PM
COSSIE 1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cheers dojj ............another thing is throughout the years i was with her she said leave me its not fair on u being with me when im so ill,u deserve better....bt would i leave her cheat on her??no fucking chance i married her.........then 2 years later shes on new medication feeing loads better and fucks off............and has the fucking nerve to say i did fuck all for her and im not the onlyone that can look after her ..........and i thought FUCKOFF U SELFISH SELFCENTERED BITCH ..........he's welcome to u...BECAUSE IM DONE WITH U!!
Old 28-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

should change her medication back,,,, make her a fucking jukie and fuck her life PROPER,,,,, dirty fucking bitch !

im about to chuck a carpet away soon if ya need to borrow one,,,, but i think i remember your near the sea so if thats the cash use chicken wire and lob her in the sea and the fish will feed on her flesh till shes no longer about and the chicken wire stops her from comming to the top
Old 28-01-2007, 09:16 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fucking hell ginge, u dont fuck about do ya mate, or mince ya words, but u know what i dont blame ya for being like that. Its probably ya ex thats made ya think of things that way. I really duno how u fellas can take being in a marriage that ive read about. Paul, cant believe what she said to u now shes better, what a bitch! sorry. Fuck it, im never gettin married, coz these days women cant be fucking trusted. Theyre with u for a little while then as soon as summit a tiny glimpse better comes along, or theyre best mate has summit better they fuck u off and us blokes are meant ot get over it and be fine. But fuck me, if a bloke leaves a woman, my god its the end of the world according to them..... just coz they didnt get there first
Old 28-01-2007, 11:40 PM
COSSIE 1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

well alls done now......it really hurts deep down..i still cant believe whats she's done but theres nothing i can do about it,its made me a better person i know that but what damage she's done to me regarding me in future relationships does concern me..as the next girl might be perfect and ill have my guards up for a bit and i hope i can trust her etc ......oh well see what happens
Old 29-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

women make decissions purely based on emotions this appears to be the route of most relationship problems
Old 29-01-2007, 06:41 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i think the wording there is a bit wrong mate. woman tell everyone that their desicions are based on their emotions, how else can you get away with stabbing someone to death and then blaming it on your period?
or start crying and get your own way

i think i heard it posted here as well but my old man also said "never trust something that bleeds for a week and lives"

and the fact that women use their emotions as an offense when things get difficult and then pretend they wern't a factor in why they won the arguement is something else that really pissed me off about certain women you see

i can see this turning into a whole "we hate women" thread, i don't think thats the case, we tend to hate women until they can proove themselves worthy of not hating them, waving tits in your face might get it good for 10 minutes, but after that you'll be paying for it for a long long time if she turns out to be one of the proper mentals
Old 29-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Sticky.
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIFF
Interesting reading.......i need a bit of advise at the minute
You've got my number if you want to chat mate.

Hope its not to bad and you and Haley work it out.