General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

iPOD people!!?

Search this Thread

Old 20-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Kelv
Almost there!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPOD people!!?

ive had my ipod for about 2 months now - went for the 80gb ipod.

have no problem uploading music etc but having a few issues with other bits and cant find the answers on the apple site.

i can upload films/music video's etc and they play with a very good clear picture - but no matter what i do they never have any sound

also, how the heck do i add photo's. the ipod has a photo section yet i can find no way of uploading them.

any help gladly welcomed... please!
Old 20-01-2007, 06:12 PM
BigMouthBillyBass
Advanced PassionFord User

havent ever used a video one, but my mrs has an ipod nano. Every time we've had probles with it i've found answers on www.ipodlounge.com - they've got a brilliant forum with all sorts of fixes and stuff for ipods and itunes. plus a good shop with loads of gadgets for it

As for adding photos, do you mean digital camera type photos, or do you mean the album art that pops up when you play a song??

if you want to put digital cam photos on it etc, browse the ipod through my computer (I: or J: drive usually) and see if there is a photos or images folder. bang them in there and see if they display...worth a go. It's basially a mass storage device like a usb pen-drive so in theory they must be stored somewhere that your pc can read through explorer

EDIT- do the movies play with sound on your pc? seems to be some settings when ripping you need to use some specific settings or ipod to play it http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread...ighlight=sound
Old 20-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Kelv
Almost there!

i meant actual digital photo's. but ive sussed that bit out now.

cheers mate