General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Macintyre's underworld (channel 5 11 pm)

Search this Thread

Old 14-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vroomtshh
Well i am taller than 5 10' and well clear of 15 stone.

I started my martial arts journey some 20 years ago.

Three styles and Many gradings latter i would be considered by most to be dangerously competant.

I am the head of security...(head bouncer)....at the roughest place on the coast and i am rightly respected by all who have had to deal with me.

I have been stabbed 3 times and had a lot of fractures from blocking blunt force weapon strikes and all of the people that attacked me on these occasions regreted their actions intensely after the reaction they recieved.

I have been involved in more fights than i honestly remember and came out the better of the vast majority of them.

Am i hard?

NO.

Because i regret every single altercation that i have been involved in.

There is one thing that makes a man hard and one thing only.

Emotional detatchment.

I hate to hurt people and it bothers me greatly that i sometimes have to.

A hard man would crush a baby's skull and then go out for pancakes.

They dont feel remorse

They dont feel compassion

They dont feel fear

They dont feel anger or hatred.

They dont feel anything.

You are simply a task to be performed....whatever that task may be.

I have met several hard men in my time working in the industry that i do and they are to be avoided as best you can.

A true hard man can only be stopped one way and one way only......i think we all know what i mean.
Imo some 1 who can take a beating from most people and then still kick the shit out of them is someone who is HARD

Someone who would crush a baby's head in is a nutcase and that does not make any1 hard at all

I'm 5'7 and 11 stone im not hard but if I killed a baby you think I would be
Old 14-12-2006, 08:34 AM
clarky 82
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coziboy
total bullshit program the real criminals never show thewmselves anyone bragging is a bullshitter,hes a legend in his own mind
dave courtney has done several programmes and published many books and he is a real gangster.would you not agree?

ive met brian before and he is a real gentleman.it is not an act he puts on thats just the way he is and as he said in the pragrame"hes been doin it 20 years now and at the age of 42 is still going.anyone that knows him wants 2 stay on the right side of him......i mean hes not exactly the type to "knock" at your door now is he.and he obviously realises that the world is changing and younger ppl are abit more crazy otherwise he wouldnt go evrywhere mob handed would he?

the bloke is a hard man that has earned his name and also respect.
Old 14-12-2006, 09:52 AM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Passionford gangsta massive innit

Old 14-12-2006, 10:41 AM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Mr Brannen
I'm not gonna dispute that the guy can fight a bit, but personally I wouldn't say hes a 'hard cunt'

He spent too much time bragging and trying to look hard on the program. Real 'hard cunts' dont go on like that.

Do you know who Lee Duffy actually was mate, pretty much one of the most feared men in England at the time, so much that " Viv Graham " from Tyneside stayed well clear if him, well Lee Duffy actually admitted that after he fought Cockerill he didnt come out of the house for 6 weeks after it cause he couldnt believe he had been beaten of someone
Oh and before Duffy was killed he was due to fight Lenny McClean so he was definately no mug.

So yeah Cockerill aint that hard realy
a mate of mine was banged up with lee duffy in 1982 i think he said it was,very hard man apparently
Old 14-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Three styles and Many gradings latter i would be considered by most to be dangerously competant.

I am the head of security...(head bouncer)....at the roughest place on the coast and i am rightly respected by all who have had to deal with me.

I have been stabbed 3 times and had a lot of fractures from blocking blunt force weapon strikes and all of the people that attacked me on these occasions regreted their actions intensely after the reaction they recieved.

I have been involved in more fights than i honestly remember and came out the better of the vast majority of them.

Am i hard?

NO.

Emotional detatchment.

They dont feel remorse

They dont feel fear

They dont feel anything.

I have met several hard men in my time working in the industry that i do and they are to be avoided as best you can.

A true hard man can only be stopped one way and one way only......i think we all know what i mean.
Just means you have a different defination of hard to most other people... and I am sorry but yours is wrong if you ask me or in fact most people!

From your story above you are what I would describe as hard.

What YOU would describe as hard is what most people would desribe as Pyschopathic.

'In current clinical use, psychopathy is most commonly diagnosed using Robert D. Hare's Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R). Hare describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators who use charm, manipulation, intimidation, and violence to control others and to satisfy their own selfish needs. Lacking in conscience and in feelings for others, they cold-bloodedly take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret.'

End of argument I feel!
Old 14-12-2006, 01:11 PM
vroomtshh

Originally Posted by Porkie
From your story above you are what I would describe as hard.

End of argument I feel!
Not quite. I'll come kick your ass.

But in seriousness, I can hold my own, that in no way makes me hard. I have the ability and the strength to kill a person, but I dont have the emotional detachment to do it.

A bit in the same way that most people couldn't walk up to someone and shoot them, without a huge amount of alcohol, drugs, or adrenalin from something or other.

People who are truly hard, are phsycopathic IMO, because you need to have something wrong with you to be that way.
Old 14-12-2006, 01:32 PM
clarky 82
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

thats wrong i no alot of people (including my boss) who are very nice,polite people until you cross them.diffrent people have diffrent ways of payback.if someone threatend my life or the life of my family i would have no problems in making sure that that person never troubles me or my family again and also making sure they no it was me.IMO you have to hurt them otherwise the harrasment continues,that doesent make you any less of a person tho does it?
Old 14-12-2006, 01:39 PM
vroomtshh

Originally Posted by clarky 82
if someone threatend my life or the life of my family i would have no problems in making sure that that person never troubles me or my family again and also making sure they no it was me.
How would you know, unless you've been in that situation. And thats exactly the point I am trying to get across. You're not a 'hard' person. You're a normal guy, who would protect his family. Thats where the adrenalin part comes from. You could do something to someone while full of anger and rage, because they have hurt/ threatened a member of your family etc.

Now you think what you would do if someone hurt a family member (I can only imagine, but I know what I would do)

Now you go out tonight and do the same thing to someone who bumps into you in a shop. You wouldn't/couldn't do it, because you're anormal human being with a conscience and some knowledge of right and wrong.

Protecting your own life or that of a loved one is not 'hard'. Its normal.
Old 14-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

Am i hard?

NO.

Emotional detatchment.

They dont feel remorse

They dont feel fear

They dont feel anything.

who "goes for pankakes" in the uk?it looks like you have copied and pasted these quotes off a usa site!!

and just tell them your user name,that should get them confused from the out set!
Old 14-12-2006, 02:00 PM
vroomtshh

I'm lost. I dont get what you mean about the user name.

As for the pancakes bit..... I had just ate pancakes when I typed it up, and it was the first thing to come into my head. Would it sound more British if I say fish and chips and a cuppa?

Or should I say a deep fried mars bar, haggis and Irn Bru since I'm scottish
Old 14-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Where do you work? only ask as im not far from you, will probably know the club
Old 14-12-2006, 02:29 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino

Did you not see the part where he was on about 12 blokes beating him up with hammers and baseball bats and they still didnt do the job properly.

Ye he's as soft as shit cause he told his story on tv in an entertaining manor
So 12 folk beating you half to deat with hammers and baseball bats makes you hard? I got put in hospital a few years ago coz 4 guys thought it would be a good idea to beat me half to death. I dont see how that makes me hard.

I'm not saying he cant hold his own in a fight, and he may well be the best fighter in the world if it came down to it. But being able to fight does not make a person 'hard'

There were parts of the story that made him sound hard (bighting off ears, gouging out eyes etc) People dont need to be able to fight to do that, but you do have to have something missing inside, as most people cant bring themselves to do that to someone else. But Going about with a TV camera following you, putting on an act like that and talking about all the things uv done, are not the sign of a 'hard' man.
letts put it this way at least 2 of them where lads that now run newcastle and another one was a heavy weight boxer iv known him for years and he is without doubt the hardest man iv ever met he beat duffy and i know that dufy was on a night out in boro and asked some doorman for ajob and he said if you can beat me you can have my job lee proceeded to kick the shit out of him and he has actualy lost around 10 stone from the biggest he has been so yes he is a proper hard man and has the temper to go with it
Old 14-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

jacko

Jacko your wasting your time if you read it properly, he said he is not a proper hard man cause he wouldnt bite off a babys head and then eat pancakes
Old 14-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

alps reply to yr txt you twat
Old 14-12-2006, 03:10 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
jacko

Jacko your wasting your time if you read it properly, he said he is not a proper hard man cause he wouldnt bite off a babys head and then eat pancakes
bry bit of a blokes nose once and eat it so he couldnt have it sowed back on lol another locle hard bastard is rich horsley as i found out
Old 14-12-2006, 04:00 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Makes Bullies look like Hero`s.My apprentices have been bleating on all day about it ,i missed it personaly.
End of the day if he is takeing money off dealers, its only for his own benifit .Dont make him a better man though

will it be repeated anywhere??
Old 14-12-2006, 04:09 PM
mk3cosworth
BANNED
BANNED

lol i remember you tellin me jacko, he` s little stevo`s uncle, he`s book is good read
Old 14-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

dave courtney is not a fucking real gangster,,,, hes a image person who mixed in hard shoulders and got a name and rep when he had palls round him

he got a gun held against him once for shooting his mouth of in a documentry YEARS ago about london gangsters,,, he was in that fucking clapped out roller of his dressed in his doctor evil suit talking about the "quiet house" in offord road and how a gun fight kicked off and a 5 series bmw got shot to fuck cause one bloke disrespected someones wife,,, was a bull shite storey either but was all done by what he was told from one side and this was said on tv AFTER the bloke wanted to turn a corner,,,, if he was a real ganster no other younger person of a family would have been able to order that

if you look at what the tax man is doing is hes running for mayor so thats why hes on tv,,,, the problem with gangsters is the same as pop stars and is also why they "retire" to either vacation/move to sun/sea or just plain get killed !!!,,,, some of em go straight and sort them selves out but even the ones i know that did STILL moved to the sun after as they got bored

anyway what has happened is nobody questions him,,, they just follow so hes doing anything his mind allows with no boundrys just like when you got with that dirty bird who loved it in the arse and love you doing anything you want,,,, if you always had that bird thats how you would see sex as fine until someone says no

hes been allowed to do what ever and just have people cheer him,,,, hes a criminal who does not help others but his self and is a steroid freek,,,, so he dont actually care about him self he just wants to be the man,,,, now he wants to run for mayor and thinks everyone is his mate,,,, fact of the matter no fooker is his mate and he aint got the brain to do the job,,, it aint just about wearing the bling chain and shaking hands with cub scouts

anyway hes done the program to let others know him as robin hood,,,,, he fucking aint he IS dick turpin,,, hes a criminal who will NEVER get in power as thats why we have free masons in this country !!!!

sorry for the long rant but thought it was needed to be said

oh talking about REAL hard men,,,, my old mate and BEST mates cousin was what we called a soldier of life,,,, he was a fucking nut case,,,, he locked my best mates flat mate in a cupboard in a bathroom for eating the toast he stuck on as he felt he was talking him for a mug and needed to learn who was the boss,,, he chucked a bloke he had a fight with over a skywalk 3 floors high as the bloke got him to the floor and was kicking him,,, basically he lost the fight so he used his animal side to win,,, real sick cunt honestly !!!! he also was VERY well known for kidnapping younger members of peoples family who owed him or anyone he called a mate at the time to get the money back,,, infact he done that when people he knew would say they was being troubled by others as he found it worked

he was a fucking feared bloke,,, i was fucking intensly scared of him and NEVER felt ok round him,,,, prob more cause he done anything for me and treated me as a best mate,,,, i NEVER felt that about him and was always waiting for my turn of his bad head

anyway his killers just got sentanced for 32/23/22 years for his murder,,,, where they stabbed him in the chest with a sword, stabbed him repeatedly and shot him 5 or 7 times with a fucking gun MY MATE WAS THERE TO FUCKING BUY

when he was found dead his cousin who was like a brother to him asked why they never tought him a lesson and we ALL said " cause the crazy cunt would have tortured there closest person then killed em,,, cause he was a fucking nut case"

infact i remember after hearing about what hes done ( and theres thing i cant talk about) i said to my missus i dont see him living to 30,,,,, the sad thing is was 21 when he died,,,, in his short life he had hurt alot of people aswell asbelived to have killed or made 2 people dissapear

infact i actually belive its BETTER hes dead as he was going to grow into a fucking monster,,,, and HE would have been facing 32 years inside if not more at some point just like his killers,,,, but he was always clever about moody stuff and kept his hands clean unlike his killers

now i DO call him one hard bastard,,,,, but he was a fucking sick nut case who should have been put down under some kind of dangerous peoples act just like the other hard people you talk about

but in saying that when i was about to get jacked for my braclett in a council estate in kilburn when they noticed my pony tail they realised who i mixed with and never bothered to carry on even saying sorry like pussys,,, honestly and its cause they idolised leon and thought he was the man,,,,, aswell as knew what he has/could/WOULD do if i could actually point them out for it

but notice that the "hard " man i know was murdered,,,, at 21,,,,, but im guessing that you live in a smaller area and maybe hes the shark in his pond and has never ventured out of his pond as he never needed to ?

the hardest gangster i KNOW of whos famous was a henchman and not brains though and thats the real legend lennie mclean,,,,, HE TRUELY IS ONE HARD BASTARD !!!!,,,, with connections as he done 3 years for pushing a kid underage down a flight of stairs at camden palace i think i was YEARS ago,,,,, he pushed him by the face and the first thing to hit the floor was the blokes neck on the stairs,,,,, but he got away with it !!!!

anyway fuck me that was long and appologies if you cant be arsed to read it,,, its a subject us cardboard gangsters like to discuss and we belive one day we will be like that and im sure i will
Old 14-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Micky The Finn
Former Sponsor

what a load of bollocks!!!

Old 14-12-2006, 08:04 PM
mk3cosworth
BANNED
BANNED

i bet it took some writing
end of the day the man is a had cunt, as are most of the people named in this topic or you wouldnt of heard of them
Old 14-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by mk3cosworth
i bet it took some writing
end of the day the man is a had cunt, as are most of the people named in this topic or you wouldnt of heard of them

the hardest cunts you dont hear about untill they let you mate,,, seriously no real hard gangster is known otherwise there inside before they make it,,, when they make it is different
Old 14-12-2006, 08:19 PM
mk3cosworth
BANNED
BANNED

but arnt gangsters, maffia bosses etc the brains and hard men are the brawn
Old 14-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

yes,,,, but to avoid being the hard one inside they have to be a little cleaver

remember hes the BRAINS of that group too !!!!
Old 14-12-2006, 08:26 PM
mk3cosworth
BANNED
BANNED

ye but bri is still a hard twat lol
Old 15-12-2006, 12:17 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by mk3cosworth
lol i remember you tellin me jacko, he` s little stevo`s uncle, he`s book is good read
thats what i get for picking a fight with some one i dont know he hit me twice before id seen the firs one coming he turned out to be a nice bloke after it was all finnished with some people are just born to fight
Old 15-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Does any1 know if it's going to be repeated?
Old 15-12-2006, 02:31 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by milkman
Does any1 know if it's going to be repeated?

Ask Ginge