General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

A***holes and bad driving

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 07:58 PM
collierm
MP for K.I.S.S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A***holes and bad driving

Dunno if I've had a bad day, but was pootling home down the A19 after football when some dickhead in a new Fiesta decided to pull up alongside me and egg me on for a race. I couldn't be arsed so he mouths something at me, I open the window and he flicks a lit cigarette at me through the window, luckily I swerved and it missed and he then fucked off in the distance (I still couldn't be arsed to chase him).

Then, nearly home, a sign indicating two lanes closing due to roadworks so everyone pulls over into the nearside lane. 200yds from it, some dickhead pulls out from behind me, overtakes me and the car in front, swerves in and slams on his brakes causing us all to brake hard. 100yds from the roadworks, a complete tool in a Primera belts in the outside lane, pulls in and forces a car in the middle lane moving over to swerve violently to avoid an accident. He then pulls right across both lanes and forces a car in the far lane onto the hard shoulder and then fucks off without slowing down.

Why do some people behave so arrogantly in a car. Like I said, dunno if I've had a bad day, but boy did that piss me off this evening. Sometimes wish I could do something about it.

Rant over, feel better now.

Cheers

Matt