General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
View Poll Results: what do the police do
Fu*k all
66.13%
just gave me a number
30.65%
sorted it
3.23%
went to court
0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

POLICE

Search this Thread

Old 29-10-2006, 09:11 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default POLICE

do they do anything anymore
i had three assults and a gun pulled and all i get is a crime reference

and my 15 year old nephew was robbed last night and he just got the same

I JUST STARTING TO THINK LATLY i know a first DO WHAT YOU NEED TO AS NO OTHER FUCKER WILL
Old 29-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Fuck all everytime mate! Had problems, BIG fuckin problems with theiving cunts in this area and i've not seen one arrest! and we told them WHO THE FUCK IT WAS STEALING!

How long till Vigilante groups hey! I'll be there at the front!
Old 29-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A couple of years ago, I got the shit booted out of me by my elder half brother (brother in name only ) at the local car breakers yard.

Police did absolutely fuckall, even tho the cunt had a restraining order prohibiting from coming anywhere near anyone in my family
Old 29-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Graceland
A couple of years ago, I got the shit booted out of me by my elder half brother (brother in name only ) at the local car breakers yard.

Police did absolutely fuckall, even tho the cunt had a restraining order prohibiting from coming anywhere near anyone in my family
Fucking useless mate!
Old 29-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Crime will always get worse until the laws change and they actually do somthing about these scumbags

I know who robbed my workshop ( and so do the police ) yet nothing gets done about this tosser who is always in bother

I will get the 100% proof i need tho . one day
Old 29-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
Crime will always get worse until the laws change and they actually do somthing about these scumbags

I know who robbed my workshop ( and so do the police ) yet nothing gets done about this tosser who is always in bother

Same as us then Paul, how infuriating is it though hey!
Old 29-10-2006, 09:27 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

and the comminty police slogon

BUILDING BRIDGE'S IN THE COMMUNITY

that will have to be some bridge
i belive all that needs doing is givening places and things to do that dont cost the earth saved myself by starting to skate and think i would be locked up if i didnt by now !!
Old 29-10-2006, 09:29 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i got assulted badly, got jumped by 3 men n got a wrench 2 the head 4 times, all on camera crystal clear...and cops tried charging me with assult and drug dealing their useless...a waste of tax payers money
Old 29-10-2006, 09:35 AM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

there is and will carry on being more and more thefts/assaults on decent people as the scumbags know prisons are full and that there are so many do-gooders out there who want to re-habilitate them,by sending them on holidays and giving them houses for nothing so they can shoot their drugs up in private.
police are as pissed off as most of us as they know even if they catch petty criminals,they get off with a slapped wrist in court.
bring in the death penalty for murders and harsh punishments for theft/assaults which actually affect this scum then they may think twice.

i was sent to prison in 1992 for a very silly drunken fight.was put in walton prison for 3 days and i shit myself-proper prison-23 hour lock up with real scum!then i got moved to kirkham for the rest of my 6 months sentence-like a fuckin holiday camp-as much booze as i wanted,drugs were readily available,girls being sneaked in,lads nipping over the fence to meet people dropping off stuff for them.that sort of prison does not put people off breaking the law again!when in walton i said to myself i wouldnt even drive over 30 mph again!!!!

too many do-gooders in this country on the wrong side of the law unintentionally.
Old 29-10-2006, 09:37 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

free house NO what i am saying is sort out the teenager before there fucked !! like place to go so not on the street and stuff
Old 29-10-2006, 09:47 AM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES

problem is mate you go and give the fucker a good kicking (which is all he deserves-and probably the only thing he would understand!)the police and cps will walk all over you because it was pre-meditated-the law is an ass!

my dads garage got done over about 5 years ago and we had a good idea who did it-told the police who said they would look into it and did fuck all.so we paid them a surprise visit one day,knocked a few heads and left an ultimatum-stuff returned in 24 hrs--surprise it all came back.

but if they had gone to the police to grass on us,im sure we would have been in more trouble-but sometimes youve just got to do things.....
Old 29-10-2006, 09:47 AM
misteracp
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

surprised they did naff all when you mentioned a gun as normally they get jittery when firearms are mentioned
Old 29-10-2006, 09:50 AM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RS500/364
free house NO what i am saying is sort out the teenager before there fucked !! like place to go so not on the street and stuff

yes totally agree with you-but unfortunately for teens its cool to be on the streets,drinking,smoking-being a gangster!
i was a pain in the ass when i was a teenager,but nothing like the kids today.
Old 29-10-2006, 10:15 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by fordsportjay
Originally Posted by RS500/364

yes totally agree with you-but unfortunately for teens its cool to be on the streets,drinking,smoking-being a gangster!
i was a pain in the ass when i was a teenager,but nothing like the kids today.
I am sure you me loads of us were but then we found something we liked
and was ok from then on
but bet you cant find half the things we all used to be able to do now

if only the money wasted on police was used for cheap or free things to do ? !
Old 29-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Jimboxr4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Trouble is the government wants to civilianise 50% of the police which means half of all officers will be PCSOs and civilian investigators. Couple that with the fact that they are letting in some fucking idiots as PCs means it is only going to get a lot worse.

Only a few months ago one of the northern constabularies was boasting about its figures - not crime figures but the fact that over 10% of its force were openly gay! WTF. Too many politically correct people more worried about how many gays and ethnic minorities they have than how many crimes they solve!
Old 29-10-2006, 11:32 AM
jayRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its all paper work now, they cant be fucked to do the paper work.
unless there sat behind a speed gun, or pulling people there not intersted.

i called them a few yars back now as some 14 year old was riding a 50 up and down my road and skidding it next to the wifes car, they said they would send someone up right away (police station is 2 min drive from my house!) 10 mins later i went out and told the twat he done it again i would wrap a bit of wood round his face, so he fucked off. 2 hours later coppers turn up, ay 11pm, WTF use is that.

i dont bother with them no more, if i got a prob, i sort it
Old 29-10-2006, 11:36 AM
melzieann

the police force is a complete waste of time unless you are goin 33mph in a 30 zone they dont want 2 know
Old 29-10-2006, 11:39 AM
fatboy billy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 64 Likes on 58 Posts

there tottaly useless my car got brroken into and stole all my ice and a a few other belongings and i had aa good idea who did it and told them and nothing

looks like it will have to get sorted my own way
Old 29-10-2006, 12:01 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Too fooking busy running the greed cameras and eating dougnuts
Old 29-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ive just found out in my local paper, that the police station where i live is unmaned on a weekend due to lack of police officers, and i live on a town with over 25 000 people.
Old 29-10-2006, 01:36 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

just say your a muslim who has been racially insulted and they would be round like the sweeney
Old 29-10-2006, 01:36 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

how can they complain about paperwork part of there there job
this country has lost the plot England owened most of the world once now most of the world live here !!
Old 29-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Anonymous
Banned

i got jumped last nite, (see: broken nose topic) and i havent even bothered going to the police as i know

a. they will do fuck all

b. it means i cant do anything back myself in the future.

Old 29-10-2006, 01:42 PM
jayRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

we need coppers like that got in the states, gun carring "get the job done" type.

ive seen the programms on tv, ramming the cars off road, throwing them to the ground, even unloading the clip at some guy that took a pop shot.

that what im talking about!
not this pussy whipped "cant do this cant do that" fucking police force over here, there to scared of getting sued for breeching human right, WTF!
best of all i like the fact that over there, if some one breaks into you house, you can waste them, job done nice and easy, not wait 3 days for a copper to come up to take a satment of bits that have been stolen

fuck the police!
Old 29-10-2006, 01:47 PM
tregmatt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you see them in the day time when nothing is happening but once the
night time comes and all the crime starts they disappear you dont see them till the next day. i live right by the police station and its always
closed they get payed for nothing
Old 29-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Ive had a few bad experiences with the Police of late and a few more in the past few years and theyve only helped reinforce my perception that they are useless and not interested in helping the general public.

Especially as i dont appreciate being treated like a criminal when I'm not!!! Next time I'm reported as a missing person I WON'T go to a police station to say I am safe, I'll go back to base where the coppers cant cause unnecessary problems.
Old 29-10-2006, 01:56 PM
jayRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh not not true mate they do hang about round the night clubs at 3 in the morning, prob more to look at the pissed up birds with hardly fuck all on but they are there

mind you i have to say, some copper are ok, my uncle had a problem with some squatters (he lives on mainland, they were in his house on isle of wight) and they called the police when me and my dad kicked the door in.
me and my dad could of got done because of squatters rights and they "had the right to be there" so the law says, so if we had touched them we could of got done there and then, not that we really cared cos we thought it would be a hour till they got there but 10 mins later there fucking there!! so we couldnt do shit

anyhow we managed to get them out or they would of been nicked for stealing.
the reason they could of got done is cos the house is in the sticks with no gas, so it runs from bottle gas and they took the bottle from outside back inside and connected it, and cos they cant pay for the gas, its stealing.

still i got a fag off the copper cos i wasnt allowed to leave to go to the shop while the scum was leaving
Old 29-10-2006, 01:57 PM
jayRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

Next time I'm reported as a missing person.
whats that all about
Old 29-10-2006, 02:08 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by jayRS

we need coppers like that got in the states, gun carring "get the job done" type.

ive seen the programms on tv, ramming the cars off road, throwing them to the ground, even unloading the clip at some guy that took a pop shot.

that what im talking about!
not this pussy whipped "cant do this cant do that" fucking police force over here, there to scared of getting sued for breeching human right, WTF!
best of all i like the fact that over there, if some one breaks into you house, you can waste them, job done nice and easy, not wait 3 days for a copper to come up to take a satment of bits that have been stolen

fuck the police!
i know what you mean as a doorman if you look back 10 years ago
your a pain you get a slap
now there not many that will so more try it on with the doorstaff !!
Old 29-10-2006, 02:18 PM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I wonder whats really going on. Prisons are full. Whats the point of arresting people when they get release with a caution it just lets the crims believe they have got away with it.
But then again if they go out and catch some one speeding or not wearing a seat belt its productive and money making.

GIves the whole Justice system complete bollex.
Old 29-10-2006, 02:20 PM
arch

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Ok, I'll sneek me head above the parapet!

This post is by no means defending what I believe to be a service that is being watered down and turned into a social services organisation.

The old saying " if you are in a fire phone the fire brigade, if you are hurt phone the ambo and if you have no idea what to do phone the police has never been more true".

Recently my mother had her purse stolen so I contacted my local police and the level of service was quite frankly shocking, initially they would only issue a lost property number, it took them several weeks and me moaning for them do look at it properly.

As some of you may be aware I have been a cop for 16 years, and 4 of those have been as a cursed traffic man. Warley Daddy knows the area I work, not too sure if he knows the size of it though. In miles its not vast, but it is almost all populated, ie, no huge open spaces.

I consider it to be a busy place that despite figures being published is getting busier.

Last night we paraded 7 double crewed cars, no genius to work out 14 folks. These 14 folks responded to 50 odd jobs that came in overnight, granted that not all of the jobs took a long time to deal with. Something like 20 folk were arrested and had to be dealt with. These 50 odd jobs were in addition to the 96 that are already on our system waiting to be resourced.

If you listen to the spin then we have a huge amount of bobbies/PCSO working, but these PCSO only work daylight hours and alot of the bobbies are beat bobbies who also work daylight hours. They have a their own agenda, but dont get me started on neighbourhood policing, bleeding cyber buses, meetings, football with scumbags.

Criminals are being more and more protected by this government and to get a conviction at court is getting more and more difficult, its not about truth, its about muddying(sp)the waters and who tells the best story. Legal aid is a joke, the CPS are a joke, the sentencing is a joke.

The sad truth is that off duty I would only contact the police if I needed crime number for insurance purposes, other then that I would not expect anything from them.

I feel just as frustrated as most folk at times, I reckon we should go back to being a police force and not a service, but hey, I'm a dinosaur or so it seems.

I shall now duck back down.

Cheers
Old 29-10-2006, 02:23 PM
L33 BYT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by arch

This post is by no means defending what I believe to be a service that is being watered down and turned into a social services organisation.

The old saying " if you are in a fire phone the fire brigade, if you are hurt phone the ambo and if you have no idea what to do phone the police has never been more true".

Recently my mother had her purse stolen so I contacted my local police and the level of service was quite frankly shocking, initially they would only issue a lost property number, it took them several weeks and me moaning for them do look at it properly.

As some of you may be aware I have been a cop for 16 years, and 4 of those have been as a cursed traffic man. Warley Daddy knows the area I work, not too sure if he knows the size of it though. In miles its not vast, but it is almost all populated, ie, no huge open spaces.

I consider it to be a busy place that despite figures being published is getting busier.

Last night we paraded 7 double crewed cars, no genius to work out 14 folks. These 14 folks responded to 50 odd jobs that came in overnight, granted that not all of the jobs took a long time to deal with. Something like 20 folk were arrested and had to be dealt with. These 50 odd jobs were in addition to the 96 that are already on our system waiting to be resourced.

If you listen to the spin then we have a huge amount of bobbies/PCSO working, but these PCSO only work daylight hours and alot of the bobbies are beat bobbies who also work daylight hours. They have a their own agenda, but dont get me started on neighbourhood policing, bleeding cyber buses, meetings, football with scumbags.

Criminals are being more and more protected by this government and to get a conviction at court is getting more and more difficult, its not about truth, its about muddying(sp)the waters and who tells the best story. Legal aid is a joke, the CPS are a joke, the sentencing is a joke.

The sad truth is that off duty I would only contact the police if I needed crime number for insurance purposes, other then that I would not expect anything from them.

I feel just as frustrated as most folk at times, I reckon we should go back to being a police force and not a service, but hey, I'm a dinosaur or so it seems.

I shall now duck back down.

Cheers
And this is coming from some one in the job
Old 29-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by arch

as someone "in the job" so to speak, what would you suggest to help recitfy things?
Old 29-10-2006, 02:57 PM
MM_RACING
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Muppets

Old 29-10-2006, 03:16 PM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

do fuck all there lazy
Old 29-10-2006, 03:16 PM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

they will come when you do something tho
Old 29-10-2006, 03:28 PM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by 1stEscort
they will come when you do something tho
If it makes them money
if you need them on the doors there will nick no on eg last time i was assulted the manager said when the cop turned up that him over the road in the ally
cops answer
i need your details first
AND THEN NO ONE GOT HIM !! WTF I SAY NOW SINCE THE LAST TIME HIT THEM
AND THAT THE POLICE WILL DO ME BUT I NEED TO DEFEND MYSELF
no one else will !!
Old 29-10-2006, 03:54 PM
D.K.
BANNED
BANNED

Ive lost all trust in the police

I spent 18months in prison in 2002 for taking the law into my own hands when the police wouldnt do anything after my ex girlfriend had a run in with a bloke one night and was raped I had a 3 year sentance i done half and i was tagged for the rest.

Then this year an ex mate flipped and he took a baseball bat to my car totally wrecking it,all i got for that was a reference number The same bloke then turned on me and i was stabbed in the side and the police did fuck all.

And ive recently been tagged again for 6 months for assault, all i done was had a fight with my old man and i got tagged yet people with knifes and shit get away. Friday night i was arrested because i didnt make it home by 7 as my car broke down and i was beaten up on the side of the road while waiting for breakdown by the same bloke that had attacked me before,the cops could see what had happend but i was handcuffed and taken away, i was later released after spending hours trying to get them to listen
Then yesterday morning i phoned round the garages thinking that the breakdown had towed my car away for me but only to find out the police had towed it away and impounded it, I now have to pay to have it released and the cost of it being towed and for every night its been kept
Old 29-10-2006, 03:57 PM
woodz77
PassionFord Post Whore!!

they do foook all now days to the proper crims cos it must be all too much paperwork . i live in Hatfield which aint the cleanest or nicesdt place and the police station shuts after 9pm everyday now . has done for a year or so . my x bird had a car hit her with a pissed driver. she went to the police staition and it was closed so went to the next town (welwyn garden city) that one was closed . rung them they said to go back to Hatfield and press a buzzer to see a officer. did this for 20 mins and got fook all. ended up flashing one over that was driving along to explain and give details of the driver cos she knew he was a local shop owner ..................................... then they give her a 7 day wonder cos of her bumper was hanging on the floor after he had smacked into her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we went to see the geezer the next day to get some "compensation" and he agreed to pay £500. went back 3 days later to get it no probs . asked him if the police had been in contact ...................... he just looked blank and said no !!!

what a bunch of piss takin lazy fuckin coonts!!!!!

i bet if my ex was later taking her 7 day wonder in , they would be straight round
Old 29-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Sukhy RS
LFC

Feel sorry for ya Bert, i would knock the fucker out that done all that stuff to you mate

Quick Reply: POLICE