General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Driving without MOT, TAX and Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 14-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b19bal
Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo
Anyone driving without any of these is a total fucking knobend in my eyes..... call the police.... you wont even have to give your name if you dont want to

I dont know who these people think they are driving on the road and not paying their way

I've experienced what its like for a cock with no insurance to smash into me and do a runner and leave me with injuries and a massive bill to fix my car
dont wanna worry you sweety but ive had a unsured driver hit my car and fuck off before,,,,, adn fucking neighbour to mught i add so AGAIN its not just uninsured drivers who commit crimes !!!!!

your just listening to what the media like to post when theres no interesting news to post

bit like my dad moaning about boy racers should be locked up and chuck the keys away after watching tv last night
Actually "hun" i'm speaking from experience.... before you go judging my comments as "what i have listened to from the media"

Whoopee doo... the neighbour hit your car... they have insurance.... u claim from it.... car is fixed

Or have i got the insurance set-up completely wrong???
Old 14-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

drugs cause alot more heartache than fucking none insured idiots trying to be a hard man
Try telling that to the family of a hit and run victim thats now dead.... and the family left to pick up the pieces and pay for the funeral etc cause the fucking driver never had insurance.... or someone who has been left in a wheelchair for the rest of their life cause the driver that caused their accident didnt have insurance...

I cant believe you've said that to be honest

ok then lets understand how this ends up if where being honest

the bloke gets doen for manslaughter,,,,,, the goverment pay the cash for them and then the bloke pays for the person for the rest of his life

just like my mate whos been murdered, his mum never paid for the funeral as her son was a victim of murder,,,, even though at the time there was nobody caught !!!

im not defending no insurance and i feel ive got lost in this argument,,,,, im saying why grass on a crime that is soo minor yet we are still wiling to speed, take drugs of have friends who commit worse crimes than that in the eyes of the law yet choose to ignore that

would you grass a mate thats drove with no insurance before
Old 14-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

drugs cause alot more heartache than fucking none insured idiots trying to be a hard man
Try telling that to the family of a hit and run victim thats now dead.... and the family left to pick up the pieces and pay for the funeral etc cause the fucking driver never had insurance.... or someone who has been left in a wheelchair for the rest of their life cause the driver that caused their accident didnt have insurance...

the bloke gets doen for manslaughter,,,,,, the goverment pay the cash for them and then the bloke pays for the person for the rest of his life

just like my mate whos been murdered, his mum never paid for the funeral as her son was a victim of murder,,,, even though at the time there was nobody caught !!!

im not defending no insurance and i feel ive got lost in this argument,,,,, im saying why grass on a crime that is soo minor yet we are still wiling to speed, take drugs of have friends who commit worse crimes than that in the eyes of the law yet choose to ignore that

I dont have mates that drive without insurance... you have a car... you insure it... couldnt get much simpler
Old 14-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Katie
That's you...that's not me..or anybody else..not everybody has friends who do things that could be classed as criminal activity (I gather from what you've said that's what it is)...

If I don't do anything that could negatively affect the life of another person, somebody else doing it I consider within my realms of hypocrisey avoidance to report..My car was hit by an uninsured driver..I don't want anybody to experience that if I can any way help to avoid it..if me reporting it is worthless..then so be it..I'd still do it..

I also couldn't ''prove'' anybody I know speeds..but if I knew anyone who drink drives I'd be straight on the phone to report that too...so be it if I'm a ''grass''....I'd be quite happy knowing I could sleep at night because it's not on my head if somebody's child gets mown down...

and as for ''your just listening to what the media like to post when theres no interesting news to post''
aimed at miss fiesta turbo..you just ''announced'' that people on this thread who ''didn't know'' you...had assumed things...take one of those, for telling her what she has and hasn't listened to

katie drink driving is another issue totally,,,,, thats on another level to driving with no insurance as i know that MOST of us have done it at some point,,, be it cheeky driving lessons to test driving a mates new motor

most of us are guilty of it at some time in our lives

hell i was guilty of it for 2 months with out me fucking knowing it and i would STILL be guilty of it hadnt i lost my insurance details and called em for a copy to be told they never recived my signed letter so it was canceled,,,,, even though they never gave me a refund at the time as they was waiting for me to contact them,,,,, lucky i had a company car at the time and i never used my car

ive said my bit and aslong as you know my comments where not based personally at you then imm happy to dissagree tbh
Old 14-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

I dont have mates that drive without insurance... you have a car... you insure it... couldnt get much simpler

you know for a FACT everyone you know has insurance,,,, proper insurance all declared for a FACT

ive been in the car game for a good few years,,,,, i know alot of well known people on here who either had/have no insurance aswell as alot of others who dont fully declare there mods to there company

but everyone you know is legit and dont break the law in any way,,,,,, fucking fair play

almost as good a lea betts first time she ever too E she died,,,,, even though she was under age regular of a club who drank water most the time
Old 14-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

People i call proper "mates" all have insurance
Old 15-10-2006, 02:24 AM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

I think this theat is bollocks & can go on & on & on &on & on & on & on & on driving with nothing = ur a dick! simple aint it
Old 15-10-2006, 02:26 AM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

Means fuck all if you aint got nothing, doesnt certainly mean ur guna take some1 over! dumb n00bs!

Im very sure ppl will agree..