General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Local characters

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Effy
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been pissing myself reading these posts. Cider Ronnie

We had a local tramp called Billy Meths years ago who lived in a multi storey car park above a nightclub called Banwells. Rumour has it he use to go down to the club on a weekend and complain about the noise.

We have another now who stands in South Shields and overlooks the Tyne and waves to the ships and directs the traffic all day long (inbetween his swigs of thunderbird).

Me and me mate were once on a bus about 10 years ago and seen a tramp half in this giant wheely bin, obviously after his supper. I'm sure it was Xmas Eve and we were on our way to the town, and we told the driver to stop the bus. Me and me mate legged it to the wheely bin then we got his legs and threw him in. We took him for a bit of a ride then turned the wheelie bin upside down then ran away into the cold night. It sounds awful now but it was a laugh at the time. The poor tramp never said a word either the whole time.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fuck me,,,,,, im quite worried now as theres no nutters in my area ive noticed,,,,,,, makes me wonder if its either im the nutter or everyone is the nutter and ive just never noticed

but fuck me you lot have some people where you live,,,,, you should be made to declare that shite when you sell your property imo,,,,,, i dont wanna live in a place where blokes eat rats or another bloke who lives in a fucking tent
Old 01-10-2006, 01:51 PM
rssteve
Advanced PassionFord User

In Weymouth theres this girl must be 18ish and she always has an ipod on when walking around. Anyway i swear shes always on e shes walks down the road proper dancing to herself in the middle of the day.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rssteve
In Weymouth theres this girl must be 18ish and she always has an ipod on when walking around. Anyway i swear shes always on e shes walks down the road proper dancing to herself in the middle of the day.
that sounds like my missus on her way to collage
Old 01-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Mark B
Advanced PassionFord User

when i stayed up in elgin there used to be a guy that carried a inner tube of a tyres about with him was a retty big one, so we used to ask for a shot an he used to go crazy chucking it about, was pretty funny at the time lol,

MB.
Old 01-10-2006, 02:29 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when I was a kid growing up in canvey island there was a guy called pinky, lived in a shack he had built from junk and painted pink. We used to shout "PINKY!" when we went past on our bikes, he would come running out shouting gibberish

Where I am now (welwyn garden city in herts) we have a massive fat lady, in her 40s I guess, with a shaven head always pushing a old lady trolley.

We also have Captin Panshanger. He is amazing, about 40, big anorak and massive headphones. He came up with his name himself (panshanger is one of the estates), he has a t-shirt with it on and everything. He is cool thou, has raised loads of money for charity, and is always in the paper. We reckon hes got some really dark past though
Old 01-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Mike1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by nwa
There are a few wierd people in wolverhampton
1. There is a old fat bloke who just sits on the benches in town that stinks of piss and shit.
2. There is a guy around 40 who always asks for change in town and he only wears a suit jacket with nothing on underneath guy looks like a crackhead.
3. Old man that lives near me killed his mom, his house is a total dump and he lives in filth and he is a crazy motherfucker.
What happened to the one that walked around the town centre dressed as a cowboy carrying a ghetto blaster playing the theme from the "High Chapparal"? He occasionally used to shout, just for emphasis, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE HIGH CHAPPARAL!! "

Used to be the highlight of my trip if I spotted him when I was dragged out shopping by the wife
Old 01-10-2006, 03:23 PM
christianh3
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Yeh great idea for a thread, lets all laugh at the mentally ill!! Why doesn't someone start a thread poking fun at spacko's in wheelchairs too...what fun!
Old 01-10-2006, 06:10 PM
cossiegreg1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by christianh3
Yeh great idea for a thread, lets all laugh at the mentally ill!! Why doesn't someone start a thread poking fun at spacko's in wheelchairs too...what fun!
THERE'S ALWAYS ONE.