General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Israel and Lebanon what do you all think

Search this Thread

Old 24-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rudey-

Iran can have a row, have a decent army, fairly modern Russian/Chinese/NorthKorean stuff, not as good as in the early 80s before the revolution when they had top American (and even Israeli) stuff like F14 Tomcats, over 700 combat helicopters and shit, many of them are fucked now and out of use as they cant get spares, but they aint shy still.
They make a lot of their own stuff same as Israel do, loads of SCUD type missiles, tanks, allosorts, even jet fighters.

If it was ever to go nuclear over there, itd be between them two as Israel have nuclear weapons (between 150 and 400, air dropped and missiles) and Iran is trying to have them (and i bet has chemical stuff).

Even if Iran refused to stop building nuclear stuff like the UN/USA or whoever wants them to, and nobody else stoped them by force, Israel would straight away I reckon, same as they did to Iraq a while back, one quick air strike and itd all be gone before anyone realised what was happening, theyve always done it, they dont fuck about.

They aint shy with nukes tho if they think they need em, in the 1973 war the Israelis assembled 13 twenty-kiloton atomic bombs (About the size of the Nagasaki WW2 ones, Hiroshima was 15kt) when they thought they might lose (hell, they was being invated by about 5 countries at once), but then did a Rambo and kicked ass.

Be some good watching on CNN if it does kick off, thats for sure!
Old 24-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Keith B
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're all religous nutters - let em wipe each other out.
Old 24-07-2006, 06:58 PM
richard_syko
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

c*nts, the lot of em
Old 24-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
Originally Posted by Thrush
Mate, if I was put in charge, I'd nerve gas half the world in a second.....
Forum warrior comment of the fucking Century

Or are you really hoping to be historys greatest monster, putting the likes of Hitler and PolPot to shame

I think not
You fucking idiot I'm not hoping, nor expecting to be anything at all. Simply stating that if I had control of thw world, I would wipe out half of it in one go - wipe it out and start again.... Lets face it - the world ain't gonna be getting any better now is it? All that is ever gonna happen is it is gonna get worse - more wars, more famine, more destruction....

Hell come to think of it, I want to be god - vanquish the entire planet, destroy the earth and start again from complete scratch

Old 24-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Steve your true there, IF Iran gets close to completing Nuclear weapons i 100% gaurantee you the Isrealis would bomb the shit out of it!

I feel for them in some respect as they are not secure as everyone hates them in their neck of the woods. However i think the Isrealies leave a LOT to be desiered also. I mean this time they have gone over the top imo.

If the US said STOP to Isreal it would also stop over night. Steve they might build stuff over there but it wouldnt be possible without American help, how do you think they afford it, get the techonology etc?

As for the JEws funding it, well not alwasy the case. Did anyone see the prog about the Christanity etc. and how main Christain groups belive Jews must ocupie Juresalm ec for holy reasons. (all crack of shit imo) and i think these maybe a bit Graham S1 Conspiracy to it, so only take above coment with pinch of salt.
Old 24-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

You fucking idiot
Why am I an idiot, I said what you was saying, and your saying it again, you saying you wish you could cause the worlds largest ever genocide that would go way beyond even Hitlers wildest dreams.

Simply stating that if I had control of thw world, I would wipe out half of it in one go - wipe it out and start again.... Lets face it - the world ain't gonna be getting any better now is it? All that is ever gonna happen is it is gonna get worse - more wars, more famine, more destruction....
Exactly what Hitler wanted to do. Wipe out everything that didnt seem perfect to him, and start over, the master race and all that.
Incredibly stupid and blinkered thing to say too, you REALLY believe half the world is as bad or as primative as you think?
You think that a lot of these countries in your mind (israel and so on from this argument is a good example) arnt about as developed and civilsed as this country?
You really think the tens of millions of men women and children are that unhappy theyd all prefer to die as per your ideal world?

Hell come to think of it, I want to vanquish the entire planet, destroy the earth and start again from complete scratch
Yeah, cause thats gonna help, people will really learn from the past and develop when they all dead and it all starts over again almost the same as last time...

Either your some wierdo Nazi sympathizer, wildly blinkered, or you just plain thick as shit, or all three
Old 24-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Rhys
Steve they might build stuff over there but it wouldnt be possible without American help, how do you think they afford it, get the techonology etc?

As for the Jews funding it, well not alwasy the case.
Israili GDP is over 130billion quid mate, thats not shy for a population of just 6million and a country just 1/10 the land mass of the UK.
Im sure they can afford stuff just lovely.

And course they get American help, just like we, or any other friendly nation does, everyone does cheap deals, esp with ones with such an important interest to them. Israel is the wests strong friend in the middle east, they always want them to be strong. If it all went off anywhere in the world, im sure the USA would want them on their side more than any of the other friendly countries.
Old 24-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

You fucking idiot
Why am I an idiot, I said what you was saying, and your saying it again, you saying you wish you could cause the worlds largest ever genocide that would go way beyond even Hitlers wildest dreams.

Simply stating that if I had control of thw world, I would wipe out half of it in one go - wipe it out and start again.... Lets face it - the world ain't gonna be getting any better now is it? All that is ever gonna happen is it is gonna get worse - more wars, more famine, more destruction....
Exactly what Hitler wanted to do. Wipe out everything that didnt seem perfect to him, and start over, the master race and all that.
Incredibly stupid and blinkered thing to say too, you REALLY believe half the world is as bad or as primative as you think?
You think that a lot of these countries in your mind (israel and so on from this argument is a good example) arnt about as developed and civilsed as this country?
You really think the tens of millions of men women and children are that unhappy theyd all prefer to die as per your ideal world?

Hell come to think of it, I want to vanquish the entire planet, destroy the earth and start again from complete scratch
Yeah, cause thats gonna help, people will really learn from the past and develop when they all dead and it all starts over again almost the same as last time...

Either your some wierdo Nazi sympathizer, wildly blinkered, or you just plain thick as shit, or all three
Why are you an idiot? Cos you simply are. You are making things up in the intention of trying to be smart or clever.

Show me ONE point in any of my posts where I have claimed I want to be like Hitler and wipe out any SPECIFIC race or religion like he wanted to do?

Never have I said that, and never WOULD I say that...

In fact I would appreciate if you took those comments back as thats slanderous and basically accusing me of being racist, which I am NOT!

Not once have I said I wanted to wipe out certain races that don't conform to my ideal.

I actually said I would wipe out have the world.

Now lets see... How much of the world do humans inhabit? About half maybe?

Refer to a previous comment of mine where I said I would wipe out all human kind and start again?

Might this be the same half of the world?

If I was in charge, yes, I would annihilate ALL human kind, not one or more particular races. Why?

Why not? Do you think YOU would be bothered? Of course not, you would be dead - you'd know no different!

The point is human kind has only ever achieved one continuous thing in all of history - DESTRUCTION. You name me five things that have contributed to the earth in terms of making it a healthier place to live or prolonged it's life, that us humans have done. I bet you can't. And I don't mean pissy little things like building windfarms or developing solar power. I mean things on a par with the destruction of BILLIONS of acres of rain forest, the destruction of the ozone layer. Things on a par with the sheer ammount of noxious and toxic fumes we pump out into our atmosphere on a daily basis. Possibly even things on a small scale such as the Hiroshima bomb......

Every singe day mankind kills, maims, destroys, and ruins both our planet and ourselves, along with other lifeforms (animals, etc). All we will end up doing is one of two things. We will either burn our planet out completey, thus indirectly causing our own extinction.

Or we will directly cause our own extinction by unleashing the mother of all nuclear wars on ourselves and wiping our sorry asses off the face of the planet.

So no, I don't want to be a Nazi, or anything else you uneducatedly choose to label me.

But if I was incharge of this earth, mankind would be wiped out in the blink of an eye.....
Old 24-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Never said you wanted to wipe out specific races or religions mate, but your ideas are the same regardless of how indiscriminate it is, your ideas/beliefs are stupidly, err, stupid

You now trying to make out when you said youd wipe out half the world, you meant the half that humans inhabit, and therefore you meant wipe out the human race.

Utter bollocks Who you trying to kid Even Dave AVTs bullshit backtracking was more convincing than that

But yes, Humans have fucked up the earth and caused countless death and destruction, and probably always will, its human nature, hell, even YOU talk about nerve gas

But im sure nigh on the whole world would prefer to still be alive, no matter what their situation is
Old 24-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Chipperx2
Advanced PassionFord User

Well theres some conflicting views on this post or what lol. Thing that amazes me is that everyones going on about how Isreal are doing a good thing in blowing up hundreds of Muslim civilians. Yeah great what do you think young muslim kids/youths think when they see this? Oh yeah I love Isreal for killing my people? I think not! Its the ultimate recruiting drive for terrorists and suicide bombers.

Evan the UN are saying Isreal may have breeched some war crimes law.
Old 24-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

I dont beleive humans have fucked the earth up...i cant go with that. Humans have learned over the years how to do some remarkable things. Its taken thousands of years to get where we are...theres only one way you learn and thats by mistakes. If things dont go wrong, then how do you know they are right?

All our past mistakes are slowly being put right. Trees get planted now when we cut them down, we are protecting animals more(sometimes better than humans), We are repairing the ozone layer by using less gases etc etc etc. It aint gonna happen over night, we didnt make the mistakes overnight so they aint gonna get repaired overnight but it is happening. Cant do anything though about war. All animals fight and as i said in my other post humans have always fought and always will...its just on a bigger scale now........maybe we will wipe each other out??
Old 24-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Bang on Lee Weve never deliberatley fucked anything up, and achieved some absolutley unbelivable things.
And nothings ever changed and never will, basic human, or even primate, behaviour is just the way it is, we will continue to learn from our mistakes and do great things, but will always make mistakes and have wars.

Arguing is human nature.
Old 24-07-2006, 10:35 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Never said you wanted to wipe out specific races or religions mate, but your ideas are the same regardless of how indiscriminate it is, your ideas/beliefs are stupidly, err, stupid

You now trying to make out when you said youd wipe out half the world, you meant the half that humans inhabit, and therefore you meant wipe out the human race.

Utter bollocks Who you trying to kid Even Dave AVTs bullshit backtracking was more convincing than that

But yes, Humans have fucked up the earth and caused countless death and destruction, and probably always will, its human nature, hell, even YOU talk about nerve gas

But im sure nigh on the whole world would prefer to still be alive, no matter what their situation is
You implied Steve, that I wanted to be like Hitler and wipe out races that weren't "perfect" to me.....

That is not true. I'm not entirely sure why you seem to think you know me, or why you seem to know anything about me as you CLEARLY don't....

How could I possibly want to wipe out races that aren't perfect to me? There is no such thing as a perfect race - fuck me, I even hate my own race for some of the atrociaties(sp) they/we have caused!

I am certianly not a racist - I hate everyone
Old 24-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Bang on Lee Weve never deliberatley fucked anything up, and achieved some absolutley unbelivable things.
And nothings ever changed and never will, basic human, or even primate, behaviour is just the way it is, we will continue to learn from our mistakes and do great things, but will always make mistakes and have wars.

Arguing is human nature.
We HAVE achieved some unbeliveable things. But nothing so far on the same global scale as the devastation we have caused, and the irreversable damage we have done to the planet and eco-system. No matter how many fucking tree's are planted now, the damage has been done, and the butterfly effect from it will continue to grow....

Of course we will always make mistakes - that is evolution! But very few lifeforms (on thins planet) repeatedly make the same mistakes over and over and over again for centuries!

And yes, arguing is human nature. Arguing on the internet tho, is just human stupidity.
Old 24-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Never said your a racist, said your idea is incredibly fucking stupid, as it is
Old 24-07-2006, 10:48 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

How many of you are just banding around little throw away comments like "leave em to it", and "fuck em all" etc.

Innocent people are dying over conflict based on beliefs that strecth back centuries.......

How many of you have stood on the border, and seen it for yourself. It's properly scary stuff - that you're going to visit a sort of tourist attraction, and the guide has to carry a full loaded semi automatic at all times!

I was in Tel Aviv in Israel when the bombs started going off back in 1995 - this stuff is no joke. People need to begin to take this stiff seriously, or it will never be sorted.

One of my friends (israeli special forces) also died in a helicopter crash out there - he gave me some idea of what they go through for training - simply unbelievable. Also remember, part of the reason the army is so well trained is that they still have compulsory conscription.
Old 24-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by RichardPON
How many of you are just banding around little throw away comments like "leave em to it", and "fuck em all" etc.
"Or nerve gas them all" in Thrush's case

But OBVIOUSLY what he meant by that was some other unrelated bollocks (once he realised he sounded like a prick, that is)
Old 24-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

We may need to change the title of this thread to "Stavros and Thrush what do you all think?"

Or shall we get back to talking about Israel and Lebanon?

The Iranian leader said that seeing how Germany gave the Jews a hard time, they should have been made to give up land for the state of Israel - I can see his point, but I don't think you can just put a holy land somewhere handy - the believers (of every persuasion) have their beliefs about where things happened. Kind of like a Da Vinci code tour, if you will...
Old 24-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Originally Posted by RichardPON
"Or nerve gas them all" in Thrush's case

But OBVIOUSLY what he meant by that was some other unrelated bollocks (once he realised he sounded like a prick, that is)
Please. One time stop being a complete and utter useless cunt.

YOU chose to read what YOU wanted to read. YOU interrpreted "them" as "another race" - I never said that.

You can read into it all you want Chavros, fact of the matter is you have not a clue what you are talking about. You seem to have a personal vendetta against me. Fine. Like I could GIVE a fuck about little old you on the fucking internet What a fucking joke!

You are the one who impled I was racist, you were the one who drew Nazi likenesess(sp) to my posts, not me.

How many fucking times do I have to tell you - READ WHAT THE FUCK IS WRITTEN, NOT WHAT YOU (in your tiny "look at me, I'm always fucking right" mind) THINK IS WRITTEN...

SOmetimes I really do wish the internet was a real place so I could reach out and slap you silly, but then I yawn and remember that it isn't real, you are not significant in the slightest and I simply wasted the last 90 seconds typing this when I could be doing far better things......
Old 24-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Shutup you dirty nazi greebo
(Ive just been taking the piss for the last few posts BTW )

For the last time I never said that you were racist at all, im not on about that.
I simply replied to your posts, which to anyone with half a brain, reads like you think it would be a good idea to nerve gas half the world...

Mate, if I was put in charge, I'd nerve gas half the world in a second...
if I had control of thw world, I would wipe out half of it in one go - wipe it out and start again....
Comeon FFS, WHO would read the above as what you later tried to double back by saying you meant this over-complicated excuse...

Refer to a previous comment of mine where I said I would wipe out all human kind and start again?

If I was in charge, yes, I would annihilate ALL human kind, not one or more particular races.
Bollocks did you mean that at first, FFS how stupid you think people are?

And either way? You REALLY think the whole world would prefer to be dead, jus cause YOU think its a good idea?

Clown

And no, I have no problem with you, but just like MadMac and a few other people, you have a massive habit of putting your foot in it on this forum with bizarre comments all the time.

(So much so that its now quarter to 1 and the work I was supposed to be doing, the whole reason I was on the internet, ive still not done, fuck )
Old 25-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
The Iranian leader said that seeing how Germany gave the Jews a hard time, they should have been made to give up land for the state of Israel - I can see his point.
You're shitting me right?? a Hard time?? A Hard time?? What do you consider a hard time?? I'm guessing it's not trying to kill off a whole race of people?
BTW, you also forgot to mention that he (Iranian Pres) also HATES Israel. He even went on to say that the Holocost was made up. The first thing he said if Iran was attacked (by the UK/US/whoever) that he would bomb Israel.

To the rest of the "it's about oil" posters.... I'm guessin' ya need to go back to school to learn some history aye? They have been fighting before oil was even thought about being used for yer Fords.
Old 25-07-2006, 07:03 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

if I had control of thw world, I would wipe out half of it in one go - wipe it out and start again....

Well then it would appear it's a good thing that you are not in charge, and are instead just limited to talking utter bollocks on the internet.

Old 25-07-2006, 08:16 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Theres allways one fool who bring OIL into it

Ill educated

Its RELIGION...nothing more nothing less. Over a poxy bit of land that the farytale book bible said belonged to Israel...but the arabs dont agree
granted this "war" is about religion but to think that any kind of unrest in the middle east wont effect the price of oil in the world markets is just plain nieve,remember israel are not well liked over in the middle east and if iran even flinches this could get even more serious
two thirds of the worlds oil reserves are under five countries in the middle east and with our country and the us addicted to oil(us on 8 greys etc and the yanks wi the hummers n the like)we are dependent on keeping thing relatively calm over in the middle east

The U.S. is the world's leading consumer, using over 26 percent of daily consumption despite having less than 5 percent of the world's population. It is increasingly dependent on foreign oil, having imported 56 percent of domestic supplies in 2000

as for this war i say let the united nations sort it out after all thats what they are their to do (maybe send a letter or two lol)
Old 25-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rhys
and i think these maybe a bit Graham S1 Conspiracy to it, so only take above coment with pinch of salt.
Twat.

Have you exercised your democratic rights and complained about this whole situation? Shown that you care that hundreds of innocent women and children are being killed?

If you look at how this whole situation started (with the kidnapping of 2 military personnel), and see where it is now, then sometimes I really wonder if there is any point caring and just let them get on with it.

Of course when Israeli's do the kidnapping, no one even so much as burps.
http://www.workingforchange.com/arti...m?ItemID=21026
t's bad enough that the Israeli government went and seized as political prisoners, essentially as hostages, 87 Hamas members of the Palestine Authority (PA) parliament yesterday, including eight cabinet ministers. Once again, Israel has demonstrated its contempt for virtually every known code of conduct honored by civilized (and, usually, even by uncivilized) governments around the globe.
The US couldn't get into Iran over the nuclear weapons (cause they haven't actually made them yet), so they blame them for helping out Lebanon, and in they go.[/quote]
Old 25-07-2006, 08:34 AM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so thats that then!!! i'm glad we all agree on something!!!
Old 25-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
The Iranian leader said that seeing how Germany gave the Jews a hard time, they should have been made to give up land for the state of Israel - I can see his point.
You're shitting me right?? a Hard time?? A Hard time?? What do you consider a hard time?? I'm guessing it's not trying to kill off a whole race of people?
BTW, you also forgot to mention that he (Iranian Pres) also HATES Israel. He even went on to say that the Holocost was made up. The first thing he said if Iran was attacked (by the UK/US/whoever) that he would bomb Israel.
I didn't mean to offend, but I guess Americans just don't get irony. My choice of the words "hard time" was a deliberate diminuation of the act referred to, in order to highlight the ridiculous position taken by the Iranian leader, though as you say he has denied the whole thing. He did make the point that Israel should have been created within German borders whch would have kept Jews and Arabs apart and potentially punished the Nazi aggressors (which I can understand to some extent), and just to highlight the fact that I was attacking him and not Israel in that post, I went on to say that you can't just put a holy land anywhere. Well, you could - if you were God and put it there in the first place.

Let me be absolutely clear about this:
I'm not taking sides in the Israel v Lebanon thing because both sides have done/are doing bad things.
I happen to believe that Israel has brought a lot of the current events on itself by past actions, but that doesn't mean they should be showered by rockets, and attacking civilian targets isn't going to sort the situation.
The Nazis were bad people, Germans aren't.
Iranian leaders are potentially scary.
Old 25-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Shutup you dirty nazi greebo
(Ive just been taking the piss for the last few posts BTW )

For the last time I never said that you were racist at all, im not on about that.
I simply replied to your posts, which to anyone with half a brain, reads like you think it would be a good idea to nerve gas half the world...

Comeon FFS, WHO would read the above as what you later tried to double back by saying you meant this over-complicated excuse...

If I was in charge, yes, I would annihilate ALL human kind, not one or more particular races.
Bollocks did you mean that at first, FFS how stupid you think people are?

And either way? You REALLY think the whole world would prefer to be dead, jus cause YOU think its a good idea?

Clown

And no, I have no problem with you, but just like MadMac and a few other people, you have a massive habit of putting your foot in it on this forum with bizarre comments all the time.

(So much so that its now quarter to 1 and the work I was supposed to be doing, the whole reason I was on the internet, ive still not done, fuck )
Okay, sorry Chavros, I forgot that you REALLY do know me, and you REALLY do know how my mind works, and that you are the all clever one that can read everyone else like a book.....

I am intrigued tho, why you *think* you know me when in fact you have never met me?

And before you say it, no I don't know you either - how could I? I've never met you... Tho I do know your type..... And as such I do know you are a self-loving, self-important prick

But you know.... Whatever.... I REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLY cannot be arsed - as much as you think you know me, I really do have far better things than argue with you on the internet.

And I will happily sit back and let you think you have "won" another "victory" with your internet crusade if it makes you feel better about your life I can do that - cos I really don't give two shits
Old 26-07-2006, 05:14 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
I didn't mean to offend, but I guess Americans just don't get irony. My choice of the words "hard time" was a deliberate diminuation of the act referred to, in order to highlight the ridiculous position taken by the Iranian leader, though as you say he has denied the whole thing. He did make the point that Israel should have been created within German borders whch would have kept Jews and Arabs apart and potentially punished the Nazi aggressors (which I can understand to some extent), and just to highlight the fact that I was attacking him and not Israel in that post, I went on to say that you can't just put a holy land anywhere. Well, you could - if you were God and put it there in the first place.

Let me be absolutely clear about this:
I'm not taking sides in the Israel v Lebanon thing because both sides have done/are doing bad things.
I happen to believe that Israel has brought a lot of the current events on itself by past actions, but that doesn't mean they should be showered by rockets, and attacking civilian targets isn't going to sort the situation.
The Nazis were bad people, Germans aren't.
Iranian leaders are potentially scary.
Not offended mate, (you know the whole "It's hard to read someone's impression on the net). We deffo agree on lot's of stuff though. I also don't take sides but I also think that Israel always seems to be the first to be attacked by the crazy terrorist. I just think there will never be peace in the middle east no matter who starts or finishes it. Look at Palestine, Hamas took over and the other crazy bastids are against them and they started fighting within their own. It's a No win situation over there. I say Isreal take all their historic buildings and rebuild on some Island and let the other guys kill themselves off