General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Things that annoy you about todays youths..

Search this Thread

Old 22-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Simon
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
EXACTLY...knobs like simon
Was there any need for that
was there any need for Poofs?
Wasnt directly aimed at you though wheras yours was Lee
Oh shut up drama queen
Moany old puff
Im not old
Old 22-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by James
What did i just see walk past? ah yes, a "yoof" with underpants approx six inches higher than his trousers, shirt off and in hand [it's very sunny afterall] but to top it off he was wearing a wooly hat?! i've seen alot of them wearing them, like a hat thats head shaped, like those swimming hats you used to have at school, what the hell is that all about?!

it's 27oC with you are wearing a ponsey tea cosy on your head?!
Coz its da in fing man
Old 22-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Simon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EXACTLY...knobs like simon
Was there any need for that
was there any need for Poofs?
Wasnt directly aimed at you though wheras yours was Lee
Oh shut up drama queen
Moany old puff
Im not old
ok then, ya trouble making yoof
Old 22-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by James
What did i just see walk past? ah yes, a "yoof" with underpants approx six inches higher than his trousers, shirt off and in hand [it's very sunny afterall] but to top it off he was wearing a wooly hat?! i've seen alot of them wearing them, like a hat thats head shaped, like those swimming hats you used to have at school, what the hell is that all about?!

it's 27oC with you are wearing a ponsey tea cosy on your head?!
Coz its da in fing man
Word nigga..innit ARRRGGGHHH
Old 22-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most of them are oh here, bullshitting about their cars .
Old 22-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MADRod
Most of them are oh here, bullshitting about their cars .
*Post of the day*
Old 22-07-2006, 10:06 AM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 22-07-2006, 10:12 AM
discodenkelly
bounce, bounce, bounce

The kids round here aren't that bad tbh. They gob off a bit now and again but I have never had any major problem with them. My step son is 13 next month and he's ok on occasion but the attitude seems to be growing daily. The only thing that bugs me is the way he talks to his mother He'll only back down when I get involved in the argument cos I won't stand for it and he knows it.
I'm only 31 and when I was younger I was terrified of the police and my parents alike. My dad is the boss, end of even now
Got dragged home by the law once for tagging and never again. Could hardly sit down for a month
Old 22-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
Originally Posted by Cam
in no particular order

white kids greeting each other with "S'up Nigga"...WTF???

Gwarnblood, Bomberclart................. Innit, Sick.....................

Whay ya chattin about is it.............
that reminds me.....

"thats offensive"

"how dangerous"

"very naughty"

and lets not forget that classic "FRESH"

what the fuck are YOU talking about? ROFLOL
Old 22-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by discodenkelly
The kids round here aren't that bad tbh. They gob off a bit now and again but I have never had any major problem with them. My step son is 13 next month and he's ok on occasion but the attitude seems to be growing daily. The only thing that bugs me is the way he talks to his mother He'll only back down when I get involved in the argument cos I won't stand for it and he knows it.
I'm only 31 and when I was younger I was terrified of the police and my parents alike. My dad is the boss, end of even now
Got dragged home by the law once for tagging and never again. Could hardly sit down for a month
In all honesty they arent THAT bad here...hence why it was just the toe flicking thing i mentioned. The dont have respect but its just the way they put themselves accross these days with stuff like that...and the low trousers etc
Old 22-07-2006, 10:48 AM
discodenkelly
bounce, bounce, bounce

My bug bear is answering back. Gets me so annoyed. Andrew is a twat for it. Only does it cos it winds me up I'm sure
Old 22-07-2006, 12:09 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My daughters only 5 months and she answers back already, I blame her mother.
Old 22-07-2006, 01:33 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I was in Stone last weekend and had turned up for a meal early so the GF and I decided to walk down to the canal.

The canal was beautiful, really well kept with trimmed grass down the side, benches, little park area, loads of barges about and plenty of people just nicelt going about their business.

All except a group of about 7-8 circa 17 year old chavs under a tree in the park. They had brought a couple of 6 packs of Stella and were leaving a load of litter around them, smashing empty bottles on things and general swearing at the top of their voices. They were all jumping on one another and wrestling in a very homosexual way too.

There was just no need, and they represented about 10% of the people there, but nobody dares even look at them.
Old 22-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Simon

Originally Posted by MWF
I was in Stone last weekend
Very nice well kept town is Stone i pass through there everyday while working It reflects in the house prices there though
Old 22-07-2006, 01:44 PM
K500BHP
PassionFord Regular

i have to go into schools in liverpool for lectures and stuff and you'd be supprised at the attitudes some of the teachers have, i saw one lad throw a bottle of water over the teacher and tell him to fcuk off then walk out the room and the teacher just said that there was no need for that to his back as he walked out so we just packed up told the head to shove his school and we will be reporting it i see it week in week out and they are gobby in school untill you tell them to shut it and if any gob off back we just rip the shit out of them for an hour or so and the rest just shut up
Old 22-07-2006, 01:47 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MWF
Very nice well kept town is Stone i pass through there everyday while working It reflects in the house prices there though
Yeah, that's what made it worse really.
Old 22-07-2006, 01:48 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by jimc
i have to go into schools in liverpool for lectures and stuff and you'd be supprised at the attitudes some of the teachers have, i saw one lad throw a bottle of water over the teacher and tell him to fcuk off then walk out the room and the teacher just said that there was no need for that to his back as he walked out
Teachers can't do a thing though, they can't even hug kids if they are crying. They are totally powerless.
Old 22-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Simon

Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by MWF
Yeah, that's what made it worse really.
Another place that is nice and nearer to you is Penkridge but ive noticed a gang have appeared just lately with mopeds
Old 22-07-2006, 01:55 PM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

EVERYTHING! But that's because I'm turning into Victor Meldrew!

Here's me out in the Cossie today.

Old 22-07-2006, 02:03 PM
TRAY_25
Part of the Furniture

same shit different centery!!! uv all been there.
Old 22-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by TRAY_25
Anal verbals

So things aint changed then? How do you drive that cossie of yours when your deaf and blind?
Old 22-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

fuck me you lot must NEVER have went to the pub when you was 18 incase you mum saw you

next you will be saying you have never had a fight in a club,,,,,,,,, your either talking SHITE or ignoring what you was like

has anyone of you people been nicked,,,,,,,,, if so how did that happen

i think that the kids of today have MORE chance of getting caught ect and so they dont get away with it

ive done minor stuff that im ashamed to admit,,,,,,,,,, when i was a kid the group i was with used to nick mopeds ect,,,,,,,,, never the parents fault as they never fucking told there parents they nicked mopeds,,,,,, robbed stereos ect

these days theres LESS to do and theres MORE kids about so you will notice em more than you used to

the government force the builders to make affordable housing too so theres gonna be poor familys where you rich lt live now too where before they just dumped em in the local ghettos where you never saw em and nobody cared enought that you read about em

i never used to be a angel but i have a job and i have my own place,,,,,,, i dont steal to get what i want,,,,,, i work for it so i dont get where your point is lee

infact most of my mates with LOVING parents done alot worse than me and either seem to live off family funding or just never do anything with there lives compared to what there familys did for em

most of my mates with PROPER drug problems come from familys where there parents owned there own homes and gave them pocket money ect untill they was 18 and then loaned em constant money but never noticed they had issues

where i have to work for what i got
Old 22-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by b19bal
fuck me you lot must NEVER have went to the pub when you was 18 incase you mum saw you

next you will be saying you have never had a fight in a club,,,,,,,,, your either talking SHITE or ignoring what you was like

has anyone of you people been nicked,,,,,,,,, if so how did that happen

i think that the kids of today have MORE chance of getting caught ect and so they dont get away with it

ive done minor stuff that im ashamed to admit,,,,,,,,,, when i was a kid the group i was with used to nick mopeds ect,,,,,,,,, never the parents fault as they never fucking told there parents they nicked mopeds,,,,,, robbed stereos ect

these days theres LESS to do and theres MORE kids about so you will notice em more than you used to

the government force the builders to make affordable housing too so theres gonna be poor familys where you rich lt live now too where before they just dumped em in the local ghettos where you never saw em and nobody cared enought that you read about em

i never used to be a angel but i have a job and i have my own place,,,,,,, i dont steal to get what i want,,,,,, i work for it so i dont get where your point is lee

infact most of my mates with LOVING parents done alot worse than me and either seem to live off family funding or just never do anything with there lives compared to what there familys did for em

most of my mates with PROPER drug problems come from familys where there parents owned there own homes and gave them pocket money ect untill they was 18 and then loaned em constant money but never noticed they had issues

where i have to work for what i got
The Godfather has spoken
Thanks for honouring us with your wisdom Don Gingio

PS, No fucking way am I kissing your ring!!!!!!
Old 22-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

coont

just saying that not everyone under 21 is out to rob even if they do dress like a idiot

we was ALL 18 once and we ALL had mates that was wasters,,,,,,,, some grow up and others dont

tbh one of my mates who DID grow up and has a family spent his time telling and warning his yonger sister whats right and not to make the mistakes he did ect and were going to bury her on friday as she died aged 15
good job really as when she hit 18 she would have just been another yoof i guess
Old 22-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by mark
thats the thing matt the giy walk out infrunt of me and started to give it the biggen

i got out the car and called him a wanker he sed hang on im calling my m8's

so i jusy got back in the car and went dident want to get is shit for slaping a 15 year old wanker
bash the shit outta the little bastard before his mates turn up then see how hard he looks!
but on my estate most of em know me and have for years,and know i,d slap em if put a foot wrong
Old 22-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by NIL 7717
Originally Posted by mark
thats the thing matt the giy walk out infrunt of me and started to give it the biggen

i got out the car and called him a wanker he sed hang on im calling my m8's

so i jusy got back in the car and went dident want to get is shit for slaping a 15 year old wanker
bash the shit outta the little bastard before his mates turn up then see how hard he looks!
but on my estate most of em know me and have for years,and know i,d slap em if put a foot wrong

when you read "estate" all of use are picturing only fools and horses type places with broken lifts ect

BUT most people on here who live on a estate that is actually luxury apartments over looking the thames,,,,,,,,, evem got there own parking space i bet,,,,,,,,, not " thats where i park my car mate" but more a white box with there house number painted in the left corner
Old 22-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211162
Old 22-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

b19bal
my estate is like only fools and horses!!

nah joke its a collection of houses in an area next to a field,the house me and trace have is a detached job with drive and garage.just in case you think im really living in nelson mandela flats.
Old 22-07-2006, 10:00 PM
TRAY_25
Part of the Furniture

Anal verbals

So things aint changed then? How do you drive that cossie of yours when your deaf and blind?
WELL WEHRE SHALL I START LEE?? JUST COZ IT AINT IDENTICAL TO WOT U USED TO B LIKE DONT MEAN IT AINT SIMILAR UV ALL HAD LITTLE PHRASE'S ECT COLTHING WELL!! DONT MEAN I AGREE WITH THE THINGS THEY WHERE AND SAY BUT JUST LET GET ON WITH IT !!
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY UV GOT 1 LIFE LIVE IT!!
AS FOR DRIVING THE COSSIE PRETTY EASY MAINLEY SIDEWARDS
Old 22-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Anal verbals

WELL WEHRE SHALL I START LEE?? JUST COZ IT AINT IDENTICAL TO WOT U USED TO B LIKE DONT MEAN IT AINT SIMILAR UV ALL HAD LITTLE PHRASE'S ECT COLTHING WELL!! DONT MEAN I AGREE WITH THE THINGS THEY WHERE AND SAY BUT JUST LET GET ON WITH IT !!
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY UV GOT 1 LIFE LIVE IT!!
AS FOR DRIVING THE COSSIE PRETTY EASY MAINLEY SIDEWARDS

Let me go get my translator....i'll be right back

Old 22-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Mr S1
https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211162

oh god....line em up and shoot ten a day

I dont even text in that text bollox. I type on my phone normally
Old 22-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Cam
in no particular order

littering
Walking out of McDonalds a youngster dropped his empty cigarette pack just infront of me. As he was on his own I actually dared to tell to pick it up and pointed at the trash can 5 feet away. I kid you not the trash can was 5 feet away. He actually picked it up but I bet would have gone beaten up if they had been a gang.
Old 22-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Andreas
nah he wouldve gone.... fark off mate who do you fink you are?my dad?
Old 22-07-2006, 11:21 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by b19bal

when you read "estate" all of use are picturing only fools and horses type places with broken lifts ect
no i wouldent id think it was an estate

only fools and horses type places with broken lifts is a toweblock
Old 23-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Phil
Jeebus

I just hate the way they always hang around in groups trying to intimidate people all the time, even in some of the nice areas.

E.g. The other day there were about 15 12-16 year olds all gathering around a cash machine which would put most women off from using it for a start. Then when I went to use it they all just stand there staring at you whispering to eachother and start to talk about nicking your money.

This sort of behavious has always been around but now it is everywhere Even in the middle of the day and not just at night!