General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Things that annoy you about todays youths..

Search this Thread

Old 22-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EDITED

Originally Posted by plynchy
Pf party for the next election then?

Abolish fuel duty for drivers of fast CARS is another one of mine....along with a very heavy tax on anything with a crap bodykit.
Old 22-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Katie

is a fiesta 1.25 a fast car under this policy? can somebody tow me
Old 22-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by neilm
Its obvious whats happening...

Thick Fucks are breeding at an alarming rate as its the way to free money and a free house.... Then the professional Doler boyfriend moves in.... so he gets a free house

Whereas smart, career minded people are waiting until later life and having one or two children which they pay to bring up.

The nett result is that stupid people are breeding four times faster than smart people.

By 2020 we will be a nation of fuckwitts..... we are doomed !

The easiest thing to do is give them a touch of the old 19th Century values... single mothers got chucked in the asylum with the nutters..

No nice cosy council flat paid for by the workers.... occupied by the shurkers any more...... until you can pay your way its the Asylum for you Kylie and little Shazney !
Minister for Housing sorted
Old 22-07-2006, 12:24 AM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its obvious whats happening...

Thick Fucks are breeding at an alarming rate as its the way to free money and a free house.... Then the professional Doler boyfriend moves in.... so he gets a free house

Whereas smart, career minded people are waiting until later life and having one or two children which they pay to bring up.

The nett result is that stupid people are breeding four times faster than smart people.

By 2020 we will be a nation of fuckwitts..... we are doomed !

The easiest thing to do is give them a touch of the old 19th Century values... single mothers got chucked in the asylum with the nutters..

No nice cosy council flat paid for by the workers.... occupied by the shurkers any more...... until you can pay your way its the Asylum for you Kylie and little Shazney !
Exactly. It's far too easy in this country to exist on handouts supplied by hard working idiots like me and give absolutely nothing back. It's a fucking disgrace. My missus has never claimed a thing in her life and has worked sice she was 18, shes on maternity leave at the moment (our first daughter is 5 months old) and she is now on stat. maternity pay, Ł400 a month FFS!! Why dont we "the workers" get something back???! I pay more than that in fucking tax every month.

Sorry, going off topic here, but I still blame rap for EVERYTHING.
Old 22-07-2006, 12:25 AM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The other thing I REALLY hate is the total lack of respect for other people and their property.

They know, the law cant do anything to them while they are under 16, they know the school cant do anything to them, they know if any person did anything to them that the whole weight of the law would be on their side so they are just untouchable so they go round with this huge attitude because nothing dare do anything.

And what is it with smashing up bus stops.. what is that all about ?

And this whole Caps 'n' Hoods thing....

It was like 25 degrees a couple of weeks back and they were going round with caps on and hood...

I saw one girl had a little jacket on with a hood with fur round it... she had the fookin hood up and it was boiling hot...

Then theres the whole 'its cool to be thick' culture.... they have now even developed their own little phrases..

'Oh I left school a sheperd...'

Whats that mean ?

'I had a flock of sheep I got a load of 'U's in my exams....'

They really are thick....

To summarise.... Stupidity, lack of respect and no consideration for others are my basic gripes
Old 22-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Katie
NO it will be crushed

but a state sponsored 300bhp plus car will be given in exchange
Old 22-07-2006, 12:29 AM
Katie

Originally Posted by Cam
NO it will be crushed

but a state sponsored 300bhp plus car will be given in exchange
can I just have the state sponsored car to tow the fiesta with?..it's got all my old Ribena cartons and bits of old mud and dirt I'd quite like to keep
Old 22-07-2006, 12:34 AM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Then theres the whole 'its cool to be thick' culture.... they have now even developed their own little phrases..

'Oh I left school a sheperd...'

Whats that mean ?

'I had a flock of sheep I got a load of 'U's in my exams....'
WHAT the fuck!?

10-20 years time this country IS going to be mostly made up of fucking idiots relying on state handouts/loaded parents/crime.
Old 22-07-2006, 12:36 AM
OvaBoost
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

You were all like it when you were younger lol
Old 22-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

They know, the law cant do anything to them while they are under 16, they know the school cant do anything to them, they know if any person did anything to them that the whole weight of the law would be on their side so they are just untouchable so they go round with this huge attitude because nothing dare do anything.

To summarise.... Stupidity, lack of respect and no consideration for others are my basic gripes
When the joyriding (hate that term ) craze was heavily publicised by the media in the late'80s/early '90s kids became totally aware that the law couldn't do a damn thing and its gone steadily downhill since.

An example...and this freaked me out
3 young teenage girls walked onto my drive and started pulling at the wipers on the van while I was working on the car so I told them to move on and one chimes up "No and if you try and shift us we will say you touched us"
Firing the jetwasher up to clean the van shifted them
Old 22-07-2006, 12:41 AM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
No mate, thats the thing, we weren't. I'm 33 now, when I was a teenager we were scared of the Police and what our parents would do if we ever got involved with them. Kids now just don't seem to care. INNIT.
Old 22-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

No mate, thats the thing, we weren't. I'm 33 now, when I was a teenager we were scared of the Police and what our parents would do if we ever got involved with them. Kids now just don't seem to care. INNIT.
I'm 39 btw
Old 22-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Exactly. It's far too easy in this country to exist on handouts supplied by hard working idiots like me and give absolutely nothing back. It's a fucking disgrace. My missus has never claimed a thing in her life and has worked sice she was 18, shes on maternity leave at the moment (our first daughter is 5 months old) and she is now on stat. maternity pay, Ł400 a month FFS!! Why dont we "the workers" get something back???! I pay more than that in fucking tax every month.

Sorry, going off topic here, but I still blame rap for EVERYTHING.
i know exactly what you mean there! Maternity pay sucks ass for those that have been working and paying tax. you'd get more money being pregnant having had no job at all
Old 22-07-2006, 12:54 AM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'm 19 soo am possibly still classed as a "yoof" but as said before, i wouldn't get in to trouble or nothing cos of what my parents would say.

now as far as i can tell alot of parents don't give a toss what they're kids are upto and if the police come round the parents are in full support of the kids for stealing a car or hitting someone or something, i know my mum would have killed me which was a good enough deterent.
Old 22-07-2006, 12:55 AM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Originally Posted by Cam
in no particular order

white kids greeting each other with "S'up Nigga"...WTF???

Gwarnblood, Bomberclart................. Innit, Sick.....................

Whay ya chattin about is it.............
Old 22-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by James
I'm 19 soo am possibly still classed as a "yoof" but as said before, i wouldn't get in to trouble or nothing cos of what my parents would say.

now as far as i can tell alot of parents don't give a toss what they're kids are upto and if the police come round the parents are in full support of the kids for stealing a car or hitting someone or something, i know my mum would have killed me which was a good enough deterent.
Fair Play chap
Old 22-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
Originally Posted by Cam
in no particular order

white kids greeting each other with "S'up Nigga"...WTF???

Gwarnblood, Bomberclart................. Innit, Sick.....................

Whay ya chattin about is it.............
Ya big daft possibly pissed coont
Old 22-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Katie

Got to agree with you mate..I'm 18 but still terrified of my mother..more her refusing to make me my 3 meals a day and wash my clothes than any punishment..

Just a whole shame thing though, I'd totally hate to think that I'd be thought of as some sort of moron...or the scum of society. It's the reason you wash yourself and your clothes in the morning...so it should be the reason you behave like a civilised human being aswell eh?
Old 22-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

wat anouys me about the youth of today is mine wont fuck off lol

he aint a bad lad really dont hang about outside shops ect

but got mugged for his phone about a year ago he new who it was ang one of his mates said to me he's dad tells him to thieve. went round the house nocked on the door door dad answers , i said ur boys nicked my sons phone, back now! he replied fuck off so i put him on his arse and kicked him around his garden till phone apeared

some of the adults are worse than the kids and what a role model this bloke was . no respect taught to yongsters thats the prob and life is so superficail nowadays
Old 22-07-2006, 01:25 AM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by b19bal
i dont mind todays youth,,,,,,,,, there actually sound NORMAL people and tbh look after me and even help my missus with the shopping when theres too much too

not bad for a bunch of fake burberry wearing chavs,,,,,,,,,,, i dont see why people look for things to moan about,,,,,,,, the local kids round here have been here ince they was bron and now they all got cars and there nighbours are complaining as there sitting out side in thee cars listening to there tunes

its like there upset there not robbing there houses ect and so find anythin to moan at
check the original gangster
Old 22-07-2006, 02:03 AM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Got to agree with you mate..I'm 18 but still terrified of my mother..more her refusing to make me my 3 meals a day and wash my clothes than any punishment..
Same here.
Old 22-07-2006, 03:08 AM
89xr2
Brap!

Massive groups of 15ish year olds who start fights with one or two people knowing they out number them 5 to 1. Or all the little cunts carrying knives. When I was in high school there was about 2 kids that carried knives out of about 1400 and they were both complete and utter fucking nutters who ended up in prison.

If the police actually had the power to give the little cunts a slap they wouldnt be anywhere near as bad.

The amount of people I know who've had knives pulled on them is ridiculous.
Old 22-07-2006, 07:06 AM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Well, as a 17yr old I suppose I get classed with this stereotyping

Fact is there is still some good "yoofs" out there. I'm no chav, I don't talk like an arse and I don't wear trackies & a baseball cap. But that's due to the way i've been brought up.

Both my parents are of the older generation (dads 62, mums 56) and so i've been brought up how they were; to respect people and acctually have manners. I'm shit scared of my dad and as has been said before, thats enough of a deterent for me.

But no, because I live on a council estate and because occassionally I wear a hooded fleece, i'm a victim of all this stereotyping. "Oh look at him and where he lives, he must be a typical youth" and tbh I hate it. Just because of where I live doesn't mean i'm a complete arsehole who has no respect for soceity

Mini rant over How is everybody today?
Old 22-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Simon

Parents and the goverment are at fault here

Parents for not disiplining there kids

And the goverment for making stupid laws up saying you cant disipline kids

How many people of the older generation grew up in fear of the words "just wait till your father gets home from work"?

Whereas nowadays its "just wait till this weeks stepdad comes down"
Old 22-07-2006, 07:23 AM
RST
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im 16 and i dont do any of these things apart from ride around on a 50cc bike
Old 22-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't hate them, I love how fucking thick they are.

They continue to ask me outside the nearest off license to buy them alcohol.

I continue to take their money and tell them I'm sticking it in the charity box shaped like a teddy bear.

They never learn.

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Fuck that! Bring in IQ regulated birth control!

Nothing a bit of social darwinism couldn't cure.....
Old 22-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i have 2 teenage daughters ... both have been dragged up by their mother for the past 6 years ...and its starting to show a bit .. both have attitudes .. one is getting more of an omgi everyday .. cant talk unless its typical americanisms .. the other one is stressy and a bit arogant .. like the mother ..

i know they are shit scared of me tho as they know i wont stand for any of thier crap attitudes .. even make em talk in real english when they text me or talk on msn i try to treat them as peope and kids rather than just summit that gets in the way ..
some parents have no idea about how to bring up kids or how to install the basic facts of respect for others in them at an early age ..
i was no saint when i was young but i was taught how to respect others and the overall factor of treating people how you would like to be treated .

however .. the youngest has a liking of proper cars .. skylines, evo's, cossies etc .. the older one has no idea ... i saw a really nice car the other day she said ... oh what was it .. i dunno ... it had a real wikked body kit and a hooge exzorst and was blue

to be honest overall, they are good kids, i know they coud be out there doing a lot worse.... but they have a few mates that need some manners

Originally Posted by Simon
Parents and the goverment are at fault here

Parents for not disiplining there kids

And the goverment for making stupid laws up saying you cant disipline kids

How many people of the older generation grew up in fear of the words "just wait till your father gets home from work"?
totally agree there ...
Old 22-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

EXACTLY...knobs like simon and bal cant get this thru their 'wannabe yooof still' heads I wouldnt dare do the stuff they do today, when i was at school you did what the teacher said...not tell the teacher to fuck off And if you saw a policeman you shit ya pants... Now days they tell em to fuck off...

No respect. NOT ALL youths are same. I didnt say what annoys you about ALL youths...i said about youths..

Theres simply no discipline no more... but over all that its still the toe flicking while the baseball cap swaggers from side to side that does it for me
Old 22-07-2006, 09:15 AM
_DAN_
Yoon

Originally Posted by 89XR2
Massive groups of 15ish year olds who start fights with one or two people knowing they out number them 5 to 1. Or all the little cunts carrying knives. When I was in high school there was about 2 kids that carried knives out of about 1400 and they were both complete and utter fucking nutters who ended up in prison.

If the police actually had the power to give the little cunts a slap they wouldnt be anywhere near as bad.

The amount of people I know who've had knives pulled on them is ridiculous.
Yeah mate they're some right cunts about this part of town

Another thing that pisses me off is lads on BMXs
Old 22-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Cam

When the joyriding (hate that term ) craze was heavily publicised by the media in the late'80s/early '90s kids became totally aware that the law couldn't do a damn thing and its gone steadily downhill since.

3 young teenage girls walked onto my drive and started pulling at the wipers on the van while I was working on the car so I told them to move on and one chimes up "No and if you try and shift us we will say you touched us"
Lad i worked with had a similar thing at work...he was minding his own when some young girls said they were going to tell their dad he had been wanking Thing is folk would beleive em
Old 22-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Simon

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
EXACTLY...knobs like simon
Was there any need for that
Old 22-07-2006, 09:41 AM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Nothing.

I hope intolerance isn't one of my 'qualities'
Old 22-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

was there any need for Poofs?
Old 22-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Cam

Lad i worked with had a similar thing at work...he was minding his own when some young girls said they were going to tell their dad he had been wanking Thing is folk would beleive em
I was no angel don't get me wrong but when I was about 10 I got caught scrumping in a blokes orchard (nicking apples for those that may think scrumping is something perverse ) and the local bobby was called. I was shitting myself and rightly got a cuff off the bobby then when he took me home my father went fucking spare and tanned my arse.
Nowadays the bobby would have been up for assaulting a minor and my Dad would have been accused of child abuse.
Bring back caning in schools, allow parents to discipline their kids and hang murderers and paedos.
Rant over
Old 22-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Simon

Wasnt directly aimed at you though wheras yours was Lee
Old 22-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

just to add i was a total cunt when i was that age police never bothered me i was always in trouble no respect for anyone fighting thieving drug taking in and out of prison for various offences . my mom died when my first lad was 11 months old i sat and and looked @ this little bundle of giggles and thought you aint goin this way so ive spent my time telling him not to do things , he knows my history because when i tell him off i tell the reasons why not and whats happened to me and i think he is scared of prison ect , so if hes learnt by my mistakes then they were worth making .

But at the mo hes 15 told by everyone who meets him hes polite and respectful want to go learn a trade as a motor mechanic certainly nothing like wat i was at his age so looks like me and mom are on par at the mo

JAYKAY You sound a decent young fella bet ur parents are proud of you
Old 22-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Oh shut up drama queen
Old 22-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by jaycos
But at the mo hes 15 told by everyone who meets him hes polite and respectful want to go learn a trade as a motor mechanic certainly nothing like wat i was at his age so looks like me and mom are on par at the mo
Thats great mate...i hope i can do the best by ours when it arrives

Certainley wont be hanging around with toe flickers
Old 22-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Simon

Oh shut up drama queen
Moany old puff
Old 22-07-2006, 09:56 AM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What did i just see walk past? ah yes, a "yoof" with underpants approx six inches higher than his trousers, shirt off and in hand [it's very sunny afterall] but to top it off he was wearing a wooly hat?! i've seen alot of them wearing them, like a hat thats head shaped, like those swimming hats you used to have at school, what the hell is that all about?!

it's 27oC with you are wearing a ponsey tea cosy on your head?!

Quick Reply: Things that annoy you about todays youths..