General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Your thoughts ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 02:28 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you not seeing whats between the lines the koran says muslims are better muslims are right change muslim for arean and ther is your hittler
Old 02-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Simple way round this is to just ban all the fucking religions. Then, just maybe everybody could get on.

I had to spend 3 years at school studying Religions and I firmly beleive they are all equally as bad as each other
Old 02-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

muslim is not a race but a religion. anyone could be muslim no matter their skin colour. although i do not believe in a seperate day for them, their is no racism involved. both halal and haram food is sold at alton towers so what is the problem? why take haram off? they follow their set way of life and other religions do theirs.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Matt J
Originally Posted by Oranoco
Simple way round this is to just ban all the fucking religeons. Then, just maybe everybody could get on.

I had to spend 3 years at school studying Religeons and I firmly beleive they are all equally as bad as each other
3 years and in all that time you never learnt how to spell it
I fucking hate typing with a hangover the brain doesn't work
Old 02-07-2006, 02:38 PM
blahblahcarsblah
Advanced PassionFord User

Simple way round this is to just ban all the fucking religions. Then, just maybe everybody could get on.

I had to spend 3 years at school studying Religions and I firmly beleive they are all equally as bad as each other
Religion isn’t the reason people fight it’s the excuse
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

I think we will all agree that people like the above are more than welcome into our country, the reason muslims get such stick is because they want special treatment, even the non extremists dont want to integrate and seem dead set against fitting in.
that is what is at the heart of the matter
we've got in in southall as well, but this time with the somalians
there are 2 sections of the braodway that have become somalia central, and when you walk through them you know that the people there have gone there specificly to be with other somalians
fair enough if you can't speak thelingo, but sometimes yu come across someone who has not even the basics of english and they have to get one of their friends to interpret

this is probably what the native indigenous population thought when we started to stay in and around southall so i can see the hyprocrasy angle here
the thing is though, they are mainly irish
so they moved out when the indians came
and now the indians are moving out because the somalians are ocming
it's all one viscous circle and until you get the sort of people who are willing tointergrate with the local comunity, while, at the same time, keeping their own identity, you wil lhave this localised problem
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by pee vee
EVEN IF 1% of the muslim population in this country WERE terrorists,
there would be 20,000 people wanting to blow stuff up in this country!

and i REALLY dont think there are that many people out there terrorising
the place! else we'd be seeing bombs goin off all over the show!!!

Media frenzy has Blown this out of all proportion
it must be what, 0.1% of the muslim population IF THAT (2,000 people)
that are 'active terrorists' in this country..
and even that seems Crazy, as it CANT be anythign like surely?
not proper bomb making types anyway!

things are being made to look a lot worse than it is.
so would you really 'nuke' 2 MILLION people for what 2,000 AT VERY MOST 'MIGHT' be doing???
are you people related to hitler

(no offence intended, but you see my point??)

Maybe there isn't that many of them terrorists, maybe there is but what is clear is that plenty aren't willing to make the effort to live here as we all have to. They will agrue, criticise our ways and Riot over the simpliest of things, IE Bradford riots, london protests etc etc. This is not good and one day could lead to big problems over here.

Condiering they are suppsoedly minority they sure do kick up a stink and make some noise, considering how many non muslims live here.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh and what joeE30 said about jihad and qu'ran is very true, it is interpreted in their own way, men sometimes oppress women to cover their faces up because it says so in the qu'an but NOWHERE does it say to do so, just dress modestly. so the 'jihad' the terrorists use an excuse is military jihad which is stupid because it when they are fighting for their religion like it is in danger or a bad leader has come into control, it is not meant to be used unless needed and not to try and make the world follow their religion.
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

but what would happen if I booked it and advertised it as a non-muslim day? I think this is the point being made.
Well if that is the point it only goes to prove have stupid some people must be to argue it.

This is nothing like someone organising a non-muslim day.

It's just a day organised by muslims that's allows some of them to attend when they usually can't. Yes that's because of their religion but guess what... we live in a free country.
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

im leaving this post now and not bothering to read again.

it's embarrasing to associate myself with some of the shit being spouted.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you need to have your own opinion based on all the facts, and that is NOT what i'm seeing here. what i'm seeing is mob culture taking over a very serial sociological discussion, and it's terrifying.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by blahblahcarsblah

Sorry but that is probably the biggest load of bollocks to be written on this thread
Old 02-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you need to have your own opinion based on all the facts, and that is NOT what i'm seeing here. what i'm seeing is mob culture taking over a very serial sociological discussion, and it's terrifying.
i have studied islam for over 2 years so i am working with the facts if you look above
Old 02-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

no i think you will find most wars go back to religion disagreements
Old 02-07-2006, 02:42 PM
dojj

but seeing as everyone is entitled to their own onions, can't you see that by making a serious point there are also flaws in your arguement?
surlely this would be the time to see what others are saying and state your counter arguements?

otherwise you are going to turn into another jon gaunt, if you don't agree with what he says, he cuts you off and won't listen to your point of view.....................
Old 02-07-2006, 02:43 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Danielle

i have studied islam for over 2 years so i am working with the facts if you look above
we've lived with the results of islam for the past 500 years
but i still don't hold a grudge
Old 02-07-2006, 02:44 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i never said i held a grudge!!! i just understand why they do things which i can then put forward a fair argument!
Old 02-07-2006, 02:45 PM
blahblahcarsblah
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by blahblahcarsblah

Sorry but that is probably the biggest load of bollocks to be written on this thread
It's true people would argue about something else if there wasn't any religion. Some people just have control tendencies, and feel the need to make everyone think the same way as them.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:57 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Our neighbours are emigrating to Oz - nothing to do with immigration here but plenty to do with the quality of government.

He has had to show that he can afford to support himself and his family and has been given a business visa allowing them to go there and live. But in the first two years he has to have created a company over there employing local people (not, his own family) - if he doesn't he gets deported. Then he has another set of targets for year 5 and only after achieving these does he get a permanent visa.

Contrast that to the situation over here - how many toilet cleaners do we need to import when all the wee neds, chavs and single mums are able to live on the dole at taxpayers expense - then they whine about their rights but they haven't worked a day or contributed a penny?
Old 02-07-2006, 03:01 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Danielle
i never said i held a grudge!!! i just understand why they do things which i can then put forward a fair argument!
never said you did

quick history lesson for anyone who's intrested (dumbed down but you get the point)

islam in the middle east
decides it wants to take over the world
moves eastwards towards indian subcontinent
the people are forced to switch allegiances and become mulisms and embrace islam of they are put to the sword
so, pakistan is now conquered
then comes punjab (punj = 5 jab = rivers)
where there is a bit of resistance
scroll forward to april 13/14 1699
when one bloke decides to start his new religion to thwart the advaces of the islamic fanatics
and there you have it, the start of sikhism
so, we sikhs "should" feel reaally pissed about the muslims, but we don't because we have been taught that everyone is equal no matter what they believe
if they choose not to believe in our ways then so be it

end of lesson

the muslims tend to take intergration as meaning that everyone should become muslim, rather than that they should be able to intergrate into scociety as a whole, even if this means they don't have to change religion
Old 02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im leaving this post now and not bothering to read again.Fine goodbye

it's embarrasing to associate myself with some of the shit being spouted. Agree some people have writen shite

And what exactly have you writen to prove you have all the facts infront of you, all i can see is someone who swallows what tony blair has been trying to force down the throats of all his loyal subjects....

2nd how terrifying is us lot having a opinion, compared to even on extremist terrorist killing 50 people???

Strange how you are happy to have people killed but not us typing on here...............

Bye Jim, next time you want to get involved in a disscusion of something important i hope you have some sort of idea of what you are talking about and can actually bring some thing to the table......
Old 02-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
the muslims tend to take intergration as meaning that everyone should become muslim

no more beer and bacon sarnies! fuck that, they can stick there belives up there aRSe
Old 02-07-2006, 03:16 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fil
the muslims tend to take intergration as meaning that everyone should become muslim

no more beer and bacon sarnies! fuck that, they can stick there belives up there aRSe
Old 02-07-2006, 03:32 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Fil

fpmsl
Old 02-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Iain Mac

Contrast that to the situation over here - how many toilet cleaners do we need to import when all the wee neds, chavs and single mums are able to live on the dole at taxpayers expense - then they whine about their rights but they haven't worked a day or contributed a penny?
so so true, how about single chav mums who claim benefits because they cant be arsed to get off their arses and when they do they can't keep a job?? and even then they get random men to fund them
Old 02-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve200+
Yes. I am also bringing a pig. He likes merry-go-rounds, and it's a free country. (last time I checked).
AFPMSL!

That point aside...

When i used to live in Bradford - a local nightclub tried holding an 'Asian Only R&B Night'. It caused an outcry.

They managed about 20 minutes before the police shut it down due to the tension that was brewing through the whole city centre.

It's so frustrating that political correctness only seems to work for the minorities...

This country really is on it's arse