General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Your thoughts ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 11:11 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dojj
what a load of bollocks

if it was like jim said "a day where they wern't going to sell booze etc" then it's fine

but now it seems that theyv'e got the day to themselves it's a bit of con, why promote a whole day of non indlugance and then only offer it to people who are from a certain ethnic background?

my wife don't drink, why shouldn't she be allowed to go?

i'm sikh and other than not having to wear a helmet if i've got a turban on and being able to carry a bit of pointy metal should i choose to embrace my religion as a whole, there is nothing else that i would want to be able to do in this country, whereas everyone seems to be bending over backwards to help the "muslims", and for what? are they afraid that some idiot is going to go on their rollercoaster and blow himself up?

SO FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

just because some people decide that "i'm going to go along with this train of thought" doesn't mean you have to tarnish the whole of the comunity with the same brush

how many english fans started riots over in germany when the fottie was on? you can't say EVERY englishman is the same can you

the basic problem with this whole "lets have a special day for some minrity group" is that it's WHITE idiots who have been on "courses" who think these ideas up in the first place

i'm punjabi and don't even HAVE my own country, but it won't stop me putting up the orange flag with a khanda on it, speak to the vast majority of punjabi's and you'll get the same answer

going back to the mobo's though, it's Music Of Black Origins so it's there to represent the music that has ceom from black artists, but you wouldn't see michael jackson there would you

ABSO-FUKING-LUTLY BANG ON...

What have you to say now Jim?

Is Dojj just a bigoted Punjabi who is jumping on the white mans bandwagon, or has he just highlighted the fact that no matter the colour of your skin, the religion you follow, nobody likes the fact that a group of peole are taking the piss outta every one who lives/loves this country....
Old 02-07-2006, 11:13 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
Jim reckons the country is stronger since Maggie closed the mines? Tell that to anyone who has just seen the third double-digit price increase in the last 12 months, because fuel is being imported from above.
there was an episode of top gear where jc was on about the alfa 166 and it's epic depreciation
then he went to a mining town where some of the houes were worth, get this, £0
Old 02-07-2006, 11:17 AM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr S1
Originally Posted by EssexMikeSi
sorry to sound bad here and i mean it in the best possible way for our country but why dont we all get in a line from top of the country to the bottom, one long line, with our passport/documents held out in front of us lol. i bet the ones who dont have could line the a12
<<< ironical tears................
what ya mean mate. sorry, dont mean to be slow lol
Old 02-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

sorry to sound bad here and i mean it in the best possible way for our country but why dont we all get in a line from top of the country to the bottom, one long line, with our passport/documents held out in front of us lol. i bet the ones who dont have could line the a12
<<< ironical tears................
what ya mean mate. sorry, dont mean to be slow lol
You're absolutely spot bollock on, and it's so ironic what you said that it's 'funny'........ but not in a 'ha ha' way !!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 11:25 AM
dojj

joe, i wouldn't move back to the motherland because i'm used to the stuff i get here
this ain't knocking the villiages, i went back home for a few weeks and it was the perfect idelic life, for my dad, get up at whatever time you want, don't bother with answering the phone or watching telly because there's no electric till 2pm, chill out for 9 months of the year and only work the months when the harvest needs gathering

it's perfect, for my dad who's close to 70

i was bougth up along the lines of "if you don't have the money, don't get it" so when i save and save and save enough for a deposit to buy a house and then have to fork out a shed load of each months cash to pay the mortgage, it upsets me a tad to see that the guys who live next door (who just happen to be muslim) have had the council build them an extension on their property for their kids (who are disabled) and they've only been in the coutry for 5 years

i've been here for 33 and i've just got on the properlty ladder and yet you get people who come over and pull the "i'm being persecuted in my country, rather than flee to the neighbouring country i've dragged my 2 disabled kids kicking and screaming all the way here so i can get a house and everything paid for by you and your taxes" card

sorry jim, you can't honestly say that your job being giving to one of these people because they can do it for fuck all because everyting is paid for them by your taxes would be considered a good thing

could you?

what would you do? how could you afford to pay for the fuel for your car when a weeks benifit won't even fill it up?
where would you get the money to pay for your mortgage if you didn't have a job?
what sacrifices would you make to get the money?
or would you go the easy way and say "that looks like a good scam, lets say the same thing and get myself a council house"?

i'm eligable for a counil hous, but no, i'd rather sink £300,000 of my own money and "buy" a house rather than have it "bought for me"

i know this has all started off as alton towers and their muslim day, but mr jb has factored in the situation regarding cheap forign labour, so he obviously thinks it is important enough to warrent inclusion intot he subject at hand
Old 02-07-2006, 11:25 AM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ah, i see lol. sorry, only got couple hours sleep last night
Old 02-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

whatever you lot do, DONT get into politics, you'll have us being a 3rd world nation within months

and if you think cheap imported labour doesnt boost our exonomy, then you're just plain wrong.

it's not all about the individual, everything has cause and effect.

billy Kratnatvilova gets a job as a labourer for feck all money, billys employers make more money, the UK economy as a whole grows. there's a greater demand for services from the UK. This creates a better paid, higer skilled job that can be filled by a brit.

ok thats oversimplifying it MASSIVELY, but you get the idea. i think you'll struggle to find a middleclass business owner moaning about immigration

also the ammoun tof illegals and spongers in this country is a TINY minority. yes i hate the idea, but theres fuck all we can do about it, frankly we've got bigger problems
Old 02-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
also the amount of illegals and spongers in this country is a TINY minority
Now you really are talking bollocks Jim..........the fact there are a TINY amount of them is the reason why my local council (one borough) spent £30m (THIRTY MILLION) last year keeping these fucking parasites. That ain't a tiny problem. Ain't a small one. It's a fucking MASSIVE one mate...........had to borrow something like £20m extra from the Government to house and cloth the fuckers. All in council houses claiming benfits yet walk round Tesco's in leather trenchcoats, 2 mobile phones, 2 shopping trolleys packed to the gunnels and paying with food vouchers.

You tell me eh ?
Old 02-07-2006, 11:46 AM
dojj

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
billy Kratnatvilova gets a job as a labourer for feck all money, billys employers make more money, the UK economy as a whole grows. there's a greater demand for services from the UK. This creates a better paid, higer skilled job that can be filled by a brit.
and billy's employers drive own the streets and collect him and his mates on the street corners
billys employers don't pay tax
billy works for that guy because he pays him enough to live on
billy is enslaved to his emlpoyer
billys employer gets a visit from a suit
billy is now without a job
billys mates are no without jobs
billys boss gets fined loadsamoney
billy is back on the street coner at 6 in the morning looking for someone else to give him a job

there are plenty of billys round this way, and if you think that billy knows who to build a wall to current regs you might find that your house will fall down when you put a nail into the wall to hang a picture of your dearly beloved up
Old 02-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Jim

You've been listening to a party political again, haven't you?

If the employer pays lower wages he makes more profit, but the immigrant worker sends a chunk of his cash home to family still there.

Meantime, the unemployed UK worker has no disposable income to buy anything from the booming profitable employer who then goes bust and leaves those still in work paying ever higher taxes to pay the benefit bills.

Two sides of the same argument, neither 100% exact, but don't try to argue that mass immigration is a good thing.

I was criticised (perhaps fairly) on another thread for making a joke about England, Germany and WW2 - but if we ever did have to fight another major war, the Scots, English, Welsh and Irish will get on with it - do you think a lot of the waves of immigrants/asylum seekers will hang around to defend us?
Old 02-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

And another thing Jim - my mums a school teacher. Her school is shit to be blunt, full of asylum kids who've come here seeking asylum from Kosovo etc as their lives 'were in danger' there.

So then, care to explain why they all fuck off back there for 6 weeks for the summer ???
Old 02-07-2006, 11:51 AM
abdr500
PassionFord Post Whore!!

to many raciest people on this site Islam is a religion not a colour .as there will be black people on that day English white people and Asian all Muslim so how can that be raciest .any way Muslims are not welcome in this society why should they try and mix with you that's why they have booked there own day out. its not illegal .you should worry about the dirty paedophile you harbour in British jail
Old 02-07-2006, 11:51 AM
dojj

have you read this jim?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4992298.stm
Old 02-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Dojj - you know thats bollocks as well as I do mate they'll never deport them all and they come in quicker than we throw the fuckers out !!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 11:54 AM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh just wipe every one of the fookers out...a.towers is shit anyway
Old 02-07-2006, 11:55 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Jesus Jim you really need to stop reading all those Tony Blair manuals hidden under you bed...

FFS what happens to the bloke who Billy took the job off,Yeah you know the one who lived on a shit wage so he could go to college to learn how to build a wall properly and the one whos employeer spend lots of money to train.... what does he now do to support his family, what go on the rock and roll, well done Jim in one post you have just completely highlighted the whole fuckin problem with people like you in this country....

Billy firstly shouldnt be here unless he is under threat in his country or bringing a skill with him that we dont have, being a slave(Working 20 hrs a day for fuck all)isnt a skill i want this country to promote.

What happens when his (if he has one) working permit runs out, does he go back home with his hands in the air, does he fuck he stays in this country reaping all the benafits and earning money building walls...

Jim, Leave home, pay a mortgage, get dropped from work cos Billy can do your job for half the price and can tick the "Ethnic" box on the job form then sit in your house with no money and the baliffs at the door then tell me it is good for our economy....

Old 02-07-2006, 11:57 AM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[quote="abdr500"]to many raciest people on this site Islam is a religion not a colour .as there will be black people on that day English white people and Asian all Muslim so how can that be raciest .any way Muslims are not welcome in this society why should they try and mix with you that's why they have booked there own day out. its not illegal .you should worry about the dirty paedophile you harbour in British jail[/quote

yes but its also the beleif of muslims that there race is better than all others and that there way is right think back to hitler and look what happened there other than muslim all ather religeons are of the live and let live mentality so why the fook should we pander to them look at how many mixed race mariges have a muslim and another race in them not many its because they dont want to intergrate with any one and this is why they shouldnt be alowed to do things like this
Old 02-07-2006, 12:02 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by abdr500
to many raciest people on this site Islam is a religion not a colour .as there will be black people on that day English white people and Asian all Muslim so how can that be raciest .any way Muslims are not welcome in this society why should they try and mix with you that's why they have booked there own day out. its not illegal .you should worry about the dirty paedophile you harbour in British jail
you sound like yo've been reading too much abo hamza mate
i don't think that muslims have not been allowed to intergrate into british scociety
they chose not to bother, and then play the race card when something goes wrong
the case recently when some little girl threw a strop about not being able to wear full burka at school
it took 2 years and £100k to tell her to stfu and she got no schooling in that time
what next? she's going to claim that she can't work now because she hasn't ben to school and we are going to have to fork out for her for the rest of her life?

as i've said before, i'm sikh, and i've been brought up to be tolerant of others who may not be as tollerant of me, but if you have 2 million people who want to have thier own way in a country that is bending over backwards to help them, you have to accept that there is going to be some sort of backlash at some point
intergration is a 2 way street
southall mela used to have the police paid for by the sponsers of the event, then the coppers said that there was too many problems with parking and they couldn't hold it anymroe in southall park
i've been on the radio about it as well complaining that ther should be some sort of slack cut for that one particular day, rerouting the buses, parking restrictions lifted etc, but the coppers said no and we mvoed to another venue
there was no agro about it
imagine now if it was abo hamza at finsbury park blocking off the roads every friday and the police, rather than telling him to move on, actually waste a few coppers every friday to STOP people telkling him to get the fuck out of the way because it's "his civil rights being infringed"
if certain elements of the muslim comunity are going to go around causing problems then thats where the media is going to concentrate on, notiec that good news doens't sell as many papers as bad news does

not going on about everyday normal people here, there are extremists in every cuminity and cluture, it's just that the muslim ones tend to generate more column inches and headlines in the news
Old 02-07-2006, 12:03 PM
dojj

Dojj - you know thats bollocks as well as I do mate they'll never deport them all and they come in quicker than we throw the fuckers out !!!!
if you scroll down to the bottom, there is the killer quote right there
Old 02-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Originally Posted by dojj
if you scroll down to the bottom, there is the killer quote right there
"Too much weight is being given to the possibility of someone suffering when they get home and too little weight is given to risk to British society," he said.

Oh yes indeedy...................
Old 02-07-2006, 12:16 PM
abdr500
PassionFord Post Whore!!

really cant see the problem with Muslims having there own event there. why do black people have black schools why is there catholic schools and so on I don't see any thing wrong with that
Old 02-07-2006, 12:18 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

The level of racism on this post is horrifying.

A muslim only day at Alton Towers, so some of you think it's funny to reply "let's nuke the place".

If half you people had actually ventured further than your own computer and into the real world, you'd realise that being muslim doesn't immediately qualify you as being an immigrant.

Last time I checked, being a muslim also didn't qualify yo for not being Englsih either. Muslim families have been living in this country for a long time.

Also, last time I checked, not every muslim was a terrorist, or a fundamentalist, or a money grabbing scrounger.

Looking around at some of the white "good old English" people I see, with their "welfare state" lifestyle, and their 16 children by 10 different partners, family orientated muslims are more than welcome in my book.

Let's not confuse the issue here between people of a religious persuassion, and illegal immigrants - huge difference.

Do I agree with the muslim-only day at Alton Towers? No, of course not. No religion should dominate the nature of the country in which we live - and that applies to all religions including Christianity. Religious events within communities or situations are one thing, but to take over a place like this for the benefit of a minority doesn't sit well with me.

However, I'm also not going to start goose-stepping down my high street, waving "white only" banners - we're supposed to be long past this level of ignorance, but judging by some of the replies, it would seem we're not!

Oh, and I agree with Jim - that's even more scary
Old 02-07-2006, 12:20 PM
abdr500
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RichardPON
i agree with most os this statment to
Old 02-07-2006, 12:27 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I dont have much of an opinion on this, BUT.

I think some people are stereo-typing (in a way)

it seems reading this post that a good few people has Stereo-typed
imigrants in this country

NOT all immigrants in this country have a skin colour that ISNT white.

White People ARE capeable of being in this country Illigally too you know!!!

I just see comments of 'get them all there and nuke them'
that wont actually cure our 'problem' as not all illigal immigrants
are muslim lol
Old 02-07-2006, 12:32 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
The level of racism on this post is horrifying.

A muslim only day at Alton Towers, so some of you think it's funny to reply "let's nuke the place". not funny but freedom of speach to all, no?
If half you people had actually ventured further than your own computer and into the real world, you'd realise that being muslim doesn't immediately qualify you as being an immigrant.Totally agree

Last time I checked, being a muslim also didn't qualify yo for not being Englsih either. Muslim families have been living in this country for a long time.They may well have been but they still belive that muslims will one day rule the world and thus so are tking this country for a ride

Also, last time I checked, not every muslim was a terrorist, or a fundamentalist, or a money grabbing scrounger.No but every terroist is a muslim

Looking around at some of the white "good old English" people I see, with their "welfare state" lifestyle, and their 16 children by 10 different partners, family orientated muslims are more than welcome in my book.
Agree, anyone who takes the piss is wrong

Let's not confuse the issue here between people of a religious persuassion, and illegal immigrants - huge difference.It was Jim who brought up the old Billy taking over another mans job

Do I agree with the muslim-only day at Alton Towers? No, of course not. No religion should dominate the nature of the country in which we live - and that applies to all religions including Christianity. Religious events within communities or situations are one thing, but to take over a place like this for the benefit of a minority doesn't sit well with me.Then why cant i say i dont like it without the fear of being jumped on an called a racist?

However, I'm also not going to start goose-stepping down my high street, waving "white only" banners - we're supposed to be long past this level of ignorance, but judging by some of the replies, it would seem we're not!
No one said they will be goose stepping, but they also will not roll over and allow WW2 to have been in vain, just because the extremist terrorist arnt wearing a nazi uniform dont mean they dont want the same thing

Oh, and I agree with Jim - that's even more scary
Old 02-07-2006, 12:35 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Soon they are going to have to alter the definition entry that is beside the word racism in the dictionary. Muslims refuse to attend english schools and wear what rules state all children must wear, they protest to local councils about city centre chistmas lights and therefore spoil it for the british non muslim children. I think its a shame because as soon as we wave our flags or protest people shout racism. Too many foreigners and other races/religions use this as a kop out for too often. The case of the young muslim recently released from prision who imediately set out on london protests in a full bomb suite and threatening signs, yet our police simply filmed him and dealth with it later. If that was us doing something similar then it would be the cuffs and van instantly. Yet they were scared because of muslims reaction so had to tread carefully.

Obvious not all muslims are non british but a lot are that are coming here and most of them seem to expect things their way. I know that if in the future i ever decided to emigrate to another country due to adoring it or because my life is threatend then i will KNOW that i have a big hill to climb effort wise. This includes things like learning the way off life of the new country, rules and laws, systems and language, i would also expect to see plenty of flags for said country. I would have no issues with any of the above so why do muslims get special treatment when we are supposed to be equal.

I'm sorry but Muslims and immigrants get away with murder here. With little effort to blend it at all. Then when the majority, british/english people complain for our own rights its RACIST. Its hardly suprising the attitude this country has towards them, which i feel is shame for the law abiding effort making muslims/foreighners who do try to adapt to their new way of life.

Life here is obviously going to be different to Iraq, Afganistan and Poland and so too will Muslims have to realise that plenty of other non muslims live here. Soon we will have true NO GO areas like America becuase muslims and foreigners all seem to flock to the same area or place. I know this is human nature to group with those similar to you, a la Big brother experiements but again how can they shun us some of the time and refuse to use English day to day in shops etc then claim we have bad attitude towards them? Realise i commented on a few different groups (mulims and non british, asylums etc) but i believe its all relevant, the allton towers thing if true is pathetic. The government needs to get tough!
Old 02-07-2006, 01:07 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

[quote="JoeE30"]
Also, last time I checked, not every muslim was a terrorist, or a fundamentalist, or a money grabbing scrounger.No but every terroist is a muslim
Really? Wasn't so long ago that Londoners suffered at the hands of the IRA.

Whilst most terrorist organisations are muslim/islam fundamentalist based, you cannot simply pigeon hole every muslim because of that.

There are fundamentalist groups in nearly every religion that advocate things that most of the follower of said religion do NOT support.

Contrary to what the Sun would have you believe, most muslims living in this country aren't biding their time to take over the county and enslave the population.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:20 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Makes me laugh how most comments start "I'M NOT RACIST"!!!

and that's the problem, we feel that if we say NO we don't want thousands of immergrants comming in to this country at our expense, and NO we don't want to have to change are ways to make everyone else feel welcome then we feel we are racist

I don't care who you are, colour, age, rece or sex. if you live in this country then you work for a living and are equall. You do not get special treatment. You come or came here for a better life, our way of life! so join in,otherwise, why come here in the firstplace?

As said, WHITE idiots (especially in Councils) making up ways to make themselves look NON RACIST actually cause more racism, not out of hatred for that persons religion or colour but out of frustration at seeing the undeserved or equal to us getting more than us .

I do work for a council and I can tell you that all the departments that carry out these hair brained schemes are run by white people in their 20's, who have clearly come from well to do families and are true tree huggers, pop home afterwork to leafy village and have very little clue as to what it is really like to be in a lower end spec of society where money is tight and seeing a group of blokes who have travelled all the way across Europe to get here getting a free home, food, phones, and even grant cheques for things such as cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who then have no license or insurance and drive off when they bash your car.

This is our country, it is a multi ethnic society and thats good, but we don't have to bend over backwards for everyone, and we shouldn't tollerate being branded racist if we don't! We don't allow peple to take the piss out of us in our personal lives so why should we tolerate it as a society!
Old 02-07-2006, 01:27 PM
OvaBoost
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Also, last time I checked, not every muslim was a terrorist, or a fundamentalist, or a money grabbing scrounger.

No but fucking most of them are tho..and not just muslims but other people from different countries who come into our country illegaly
'Fit in or fuck off'...so true
Why should we change to suit them? If they want to come here they MUST speak our language and abide by our rules
Old 02-07-2006, 01:30 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Soon they are going to have to alter the definition entry that is beside the word racism in the dictionary. Muslims refuse to attend english schools and wear what rules state all children must wear, they protest to local councils about city centre chistmas lights and therefore spoil it for the british non muslim children. I think its a shame because as soon as we wave our flags or protest people shout racism. Too many foreigners and other races/religions use this as a kop out for too often. The case of the young muslim recently released from prision who imediately set out on london protests in a full bomb suite and threatening signs, yet our police simply filmed him and dealth with it later. If that was us doing something similar then it would be the cuffs and van instantly. Yet they were scared because of muslims reaction so had to tread carefully.

Obvious not all muslims are non british but a lot are that are coming here
and most of them seem to expect things their way. I know that if in the future i ever decided to emigrate to another country due to adoring it or because my life is threatend then i will KNOW that i have a big hill to climb effort wise. This includes things like learning the way off life of the new country, rules and laws, systems and language, i would also expect to see plenty of flags for said country. I would have no issues with any of the above so why do muslims get special treatment when we are supposed to be equal.

I'm sorry but Muslims and immigrants get away with murder here. With little effort to blend it at all. Then when the majority, british/english people complain for our own rights its RACIST. Its hardly suprising the attitude this country has towards them, which i feel is shame for the law abiding effort making muslims/foreighners who do try to adapt to their new way of life.

Life here is obviously going to be different to Iraq, Afganistan and Poland and so too will Muslims have to realise that plenty of other non muslims live here. Soon we will have true NO GO areas like America becuase muslims and foreigners all seem to flock to the same area or place. I know this is human nature to group with those similar to you, a la Big brother experiements but again how can they shun us some of the time and refuse to use English day to day in shops etc then claim we have bad attitude towards them? Realise i commented on a few different groups (mulims and non british, asylums etc) but i believe its all relevant, the allton towers thing if true is pathetic. The government needs to get tough!
im voting for you in the next elections so put your name up letts start the take no shit party and get it sorted these people come through all the other countrys to get here then get here and demand money for nothing , and try to get every thing changed to suit them its not on if they like there own ways and belifes why the fook dont thay stay at home they have the cheek to come here and say they are badly done to and we sould do more for them the fact is if we didnt let them in they would all still be living in shit and getting shot at so fuck em if they come here they do as we do not as they please they dont have to drink or gamble but why should we stop what we do to make things more to there liking
Old 02-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

SKEG

Well wrote and says it all
Old 02-07-2006, 01:41 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

talk about looking for trouble!
Old 02-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

what do mean hardeep ?
Old 02-07-2006, 01:50 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[quote="RichardPON"]
Originally Posted by JoeE30
Really? Wasn't so long ago that Londoners suffered at the hands of the IRA.Yup but your original statment and this topic has now singled out muslims, if you re read the post you will see that i did comment on ira, i see these people as no better or worse then the extremist muslim we have living on our turf today. Why we are giving the Muslim extremists slack, the IRA never got it??? Strange that, they couldnt/didnt play the race card...

Whilst most terrorist organisations are muslim/islam fundamentalist based, you cannot simply pigeon hole every muslim because of that.Im not.

There are fundamentalist groups in nearly every religion that advocate things that most of the follower of said religion do NOT support.So that makes it ok then does it,they still do it under the banner of the muslim faith... when was the last time you saw a christian walking through london with a bomb strapped to his back???
C
ontrary to what the Sun would have you believe, most muslims living in this country aren't biding their time to take over the county and enslave the population.
No rich but a large group is, do you not see them in London burning the english flag, do you not see them advocating the bombing, did you not see that dick wearing the fake bomb pack and what about that groups, the rappers who are muslim releasng an album praising the way in which muslims bombers are taking the fight to the people and making the world listen..............This shit is ok is it, when is everyone(regardless or race creed or religion) going to stand up be counted and stamp this shit out.....
Old 02-07-2006, 01:57 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Come on Joe........

Muslims, according to the Guardian website, make up 3% of the UK population.

That's nearly 2 million people.

Please, for credibilities sake, don't suggest they are all terrorists, because that is just plain ignorance.

Did it ever occur that these people who advoacte bombings and murder are in the minority, since they are, by definition, muslim fundamentalists?
Old 02-07-2006, 01:59 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

The whole park has actually been booked by an islamic tour operator for that day. Anyone is entitled to do this and open it up to whoever they want, which people regulary do.

You could hold a Christian Day, or Jewish or anything you wanted that's legal. You could even have a Passion Ford day.

You could actually go as a non-muslim if you wanted, but obviously the park will be geared towards Muslim requirements on that day. You'd have to dress as a muslim though as that's part of their requirements on the day.

The reason some feel they have to book the park is because certain rules they live their lives by can't be adhered to if they visit the park on a regular day, such as mixing with women and listening to music. Although a lot of muslims will wave some of these rules on the basis of trying to mix with the rest of society.

From what I've read it seems a lot of Muslims feel it's a bit of a money making excersize by the tour operator.
Old 02-07-2006, 02:18 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Come on Joe........

Muslims, according to the Guardian website, make up 3% of the UK population.

That's nearly 2 million people.

Please, for credibilities sake, don't suggest they are all terrorists, because that is just plain ignorance.

Did it ever occur that these people who advoacte bombings and murder are in the minority, since they are, by definition, muslim fundamentalists?
Richard im not saying all the muslims are bombers belive me, i work with a handful and they agree the fundamentalists or the jihad islam(their words) are interpreting the Qu'ran in a different way to them.

And i sympathise with those Muslims who are risking their actual physical safety to try and differentiate their Islam from the jihadi mentality.

Its shit when they are putting themselves in the fireing line to make people understand the real religion...Sad fact they are in a minority and the extreme jihad are taking over.

Anyway this again could go off on a serious tangent and although i have a little experiance with the Qu'ran i dont think im either experianced enough or interested enough to go too deep....But i can and will have my opinion and the NEW BREED of islamic extremeists are making it very hard for us to accept the muslim people as a faith and religion....

P.S just a sample of what the Qu'ran has inside...

Q'uran-States that Islam and Muslims are the superiors of mankind and that Islam is divinely mandated to rule the world and dominate all other races, creeds and nations.

The Q'uran-Says that Islam and Sharia is to have control over every aspect of life. Says all individuals must submit to Islam.

The Q'uran-Says that Muslims have a duty to wage Jihad and to advance Islam's domination over the world (Dar Islam and Dar Harb) by any means necessary. Places loyalty to fellow Muslims(Umma)and Islam above all other ethical considerations

Do you need me to go on.......
Old 02-07-2006, 02:20 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

If its just a booking then fair enough but i still think if some British guy did a catholic day or british day excluding muslims then they would be shouting Racist and it would make the news. Usually its some muslim based spokesman for a certain group.

Like the guy who said we should right off the illegals living here as we would save the cost of deporting them and we could charge them tax, he himself was a fogeigner/muslim. What he didn't realise is that if we did that it would save in the short term money but long term it puts an even bigger sign up saying "flock to the UK you can come in no matter what a do as you wish, we have no laws for you"
Old 02-07-2006, 02:24 PM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

EVEN IF 1% of the muslim population in this country WERE terrorists,
there would be 20,000 people wanting to blow stuff up in this country!

and i REALLY dont think there are that many people out there terrorising
the place! else we'd be seeing bombs goin off all over the show!!!

Media frenzy has Blown this out of all proportion
it must be what, 0.1% of the muslim population IF THAT (2,000 people)
that are 'active terrorists' in this country..
and even that seems Crazy, as it CANT be anythign like surely?
not proper bomb making types anyway!

things are being made to look a lot worse than it is.
so would you really 'nuke' 2 MILLION people for what 2,000 AT VERY MOST 'MIGHT' be doing???
are you people related to hitler

(no offence intended, but you see my point??)

Quick Reply: Your thoughts ??