General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Got left a note on my car yesterday..... :cry:

Search this Thread

Old 19-05-2006, 12:25 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What about this bobby? If you came out to your car parked across two spaces, and someone had keyed it, or kicked a dent in the door on purpose.......

Would you be annoyed? Obviously!

Would you accept that there are twats in the world that find things like parking across two spaces an incentive to have a pop at your car? Nope, I doubt it.
Old 19-05-2006, 12:27 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Originally Posted by DogSmoke
Trace - nah! No well done or thanks for not being a twat today

There's just no appreciation, honestly!
Jay - the amount you change your mind, I'm surprised you managed to find a space you were happy with!
Now there's a point I really can't argue with
Old 19-05-2006, 12:36 PM
bigbobby
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

What about this bobby? If you came out to your car parked across two spaces, and someone had keyed it, or kicked a dent in the door on purpose.......

Would you accept that there are twats in the world that find things like parking across two spaces an incentive to have a pop at your car? Nope, I doubt it.
Yes i do mate but take your head out your arse ffs you have to do what you think is in the best interest of your car and if thats being selfish and imature well tuff shit mate. I bet you would be the first to moan as your always one of the first to do so. What do you want him to do pick it up and put it in his pocket, Do you walk around in your own little world mate i think you do. I cant wait until i come on passionford and see a post by you shouting about some fucker damaging your pride and joy.

Gaz
Old 19-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah Pon you moron
Old 19-05-2006, 12:39 PM
bigbobby
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Daveyboy
yeah Pon you moron

Old 19-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by bigbobby

Yes i do mate but take your head out your arse ffs you have to do what you think is in the best interest of your car and if thats being selfish and imature well tuff shit mate. I bet you would be the first to moan as your always one of the first to do so. What do you want him to do pick it up and put it in his pocket, Do you walk around in your own little world mate i think you do. I cant wait until i come on passionford and see a post by you shouting about some fucker damaging your pride and joy.

Gaz
You won't, cos he doesn't have a 'pride and joy' anymore.. his cossie is gone And I doubt anyone'd get close enough to damage J-Ho (other than Rich himself )

Oh and PMSL @ DB!
Old 19-05-2006, 12:45 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Gaz
See. Simple question, and the neanderthal thick as shit section of pasionford can't answer without some sort of dumb comment about moaning.

People disagree - get over it. Just becaue you're a sheep, don't blame me. Personally I have more respect for society and other people than just looking out for number one... but then maybe I was brought up properly to respect certain principles and attitudes, and not just be out for myself 24/7.

As for "always the first to moan", what the fuck are you on about? You don't like other people having an opinion? In case you hadn't noticed, this is a discussion forum for ....... let me spell it out for you........ "discussing things"!

Are you capable, or just living in "your own little world" where you're right, no-one disagrees.

The point YOU seemed to have missed, which might suggest that YOU have your head up your arse, is that some members of society are "nice" enough ONLY to write a note highlighting their displeasure. Others, unfortunate though it may be, will more than happily stick a boot in your door.

Now what would you rather risk? The odd parking dent, or someone purposely dmagaing your car?

As for me posting up about parking dents, I don't think so. My life isn't so empty that I have to post up about the inniest of little dings on my door - I'll get over that thanks.

Fuckin goons
Old 19-05-2006, 01:03 PM
89xr2
Brap!

RichardPON Never a truer word spoken..
Old 19-05-2006, 01:24 PM
BlueSmoke

Gaz
See. Simple question, and the neanderthal thick as shit section of pasionford can't answer without some sort of dumb comment about moaning.

People disagree - get over it. Just becaue you're a sheep, don't blame me. Personally I have more respect for society and other people than just looking out for number one... but then maybe I was brought up properly to respect certain principles and attitudes, and not just be out for myself 24/7.

As for "always the first to moan", what the fuck are you on about? You don't like other people having an opinion? In case you hadn't noticed, this is a discussion forum for ....... let me spell it out for you........ "discussing things"!

Are you capable, or just living in "your own little world" where you're right, no-one disagrees.

The point YOU seemed to have missed, which might suggest that YOU have your head up your arse, is that some members of society are "nice" enough ONLY to write a note highlighting their displeasure. Others, unfortunate though it may be, will more than happily stick a boot in your door.

Now what would you rather risk? The odd parking dent, or someone purposely dmagaing your car?

As for me posting up about parking dents, I don't think so. My life isn't so empty that I have to post up about the inniest of little dings on my door - I'll get over that thanks.

Fuckin goons
Although as far as I'm concerned, everything that's been said between me and you has just been two adults disagreeing about an issue and nothing personal, I'm a little disheartened at the comment I've highlighted Rich.

Seems a bit of a personal thing to say, I dare say I was brought up properly and in most situations I always want to try and do what I can to help people, and am not out for myself the majority of the time.

Dunno if you were just directing that at the other lad but it could be applied to all who agree with taking 2 spaces up, including myself

As said, don't hold any ill will towards you Pon, and we're just having an adult discussion, so hopefully that goes both ways.
Old 19-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DogSmoke
As said, don't hold any ill will towards you Pon, and we're just having an adult discussion, so hopefully you swing both ways.
Old 19-05-2006, 01:28 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Well that's kind of the point really mate. We're discussing it so that's fine by me.........

Personally though, that's my opinion.

Put yourself in a non-car lovers shoes for 2 seconds. You're in Tesco or whatever, not a car lovers only car park. It's not quite as bad as parking in a disabled space for example, but it's not THAT much better!
Old 19-05-2006, 01:31 PM
BlueSmoke

Fair enough, that's good enough for me.

I've actually never started such a popular topic. I'm gonna have to put people's noses out of joint more often
Old 19-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

next time you're over mine Pon im gonna stick your car on bricks and flog ya wheels on ebay, no matter where you park, just for being an argumentative fooker

and i'll prob leave a note on your window as well
Old 19-05-2006, 01:35 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

How can you talk about leaving notes on people's windows?

The last one you got was done in shaving foam!
Old 19-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

dont fookin start on me you mardy tart
Old 19-05-2006, 01:39 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Brilliant!
Old 19-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

How can you talk about leaving notes on people's windows?

The last one you got was done in shaving foam!
yep, true enough Wapster did cover the 2i in shaving foam all i had to do was wait for the little fella to go to sleep though....

apparently silly snow is a beeeeeatch to get off
Old 19-05-2006, 02:11 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Genius!
Old 19-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

For his 30th we're thinking of covering his van in post it notes. Care to join us
Old 19-05-2006, 02:45 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Like you wouldn't believe!
Old 19-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Cover his van in these
Will need a few though
Old 19-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you might be on to something there Benn
Old 19-05-2006, 08:09 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Racey
to be honest I can see why dogsmoke parks in 2. I do the same (although i'll go to the far end of the car park where its always empty and not using up spaces which are wanted)

I have no problem if i go passed a car parked in 2 because I can understand why he/she is doing it!

i'd say be glad you got a note on paper rather than them scratching it into your paintwork which i know has happened! At least you can do something about it now eh
Totally agree with all of that. I park my volvo out the way in the corner of car parks. I dont mind walking a bit further if it means a damage-free car. Although sometimes, if a carparks not busy, ill often take 2 up. I really dont see this as dis-respectable to others if its not full, although I do agree that it is if its a busy, near full, car park.

Now id be confident leaving my car in one space, if you could trust others to treat other peoples cars with respect, but the harsh reality of today is, that you cant.
Old 19-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Keith B
Advanced PassionFord User

Agree with RichPON - some people dont have good values and take things personally which I'm quite sure is a result of upbringing.
Old 20-05-2006, 09:25 AM
dave120
Regular Contributor

I HATE HATE HATE other people parking far too close to my car, doesnt matter what car I drive, I still paid for it and you want to keep it in as good condition as possible..

there should be two car parks IMO the one for people who can be arsed parking properly and one for the rest or the fuckwits