General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What a F**ker

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 09:52 AM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default What a F**ker

A friend at work was ridding his scooter into the city yesterday, he approached a set of lights where a van was waiting, he stopped behind the van and it suddenly decided to reverse into him, apparently he missed a turn off and was reversing back and missed the turn.

Knocked my mate off his bike and smashed the front of it. He got out and apologised but when my mate phoned his company to sort it out the woman on the phone said
"oh you the guy that ran into the back of my driver"

Now he will really struggle to win this case, his only hope is that the area was covered by the CCTV that is around the city.

What a Cooont, if you do something wrong and nearly kill some one the least you can do is put your fooking hands up and not be a sh*te

Worst is that my mate is the most honest bloke you could meet and wouldn't hurt a fly
Old 06-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ouch, its time for your mates honesty to go out the window and match the van driver lie for lie. I'm sure I saw this happen yesterday
Old 06-08-2004, 09:58 AM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

fook me thats awkward... shame there werent any witnesses about. Isnt there any way of telling the impact by the damage, as in whether he was reversed into or plummeted into the van?? Just a thought...

Chris
Old 06-08-2004, 10:14 AM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

He is putting his hopes on the CCTV, I did suggest having a witness appear but also suggested that if there is a possibility of it being caught on film and being able to get hold of the tape he should mention the fact to the 3rd party and make it clear that he will go all out to have them punished. It may pursuade them not to go down that route in the first place.

Isn't it against the law to lie about an accident, ok different views are one thing but this guy is claiming to have been stationary when in fact he was reversing. Surely they could be done by the old bill for that.

As for the damage, it doesn't indicate either way.

One of my mates got hit a couple of years back, he's a big lad and was going so mad about it that the guy who hit him offered to phone his and my mates insurance companies and admit liability there and then. Bet his insurance firm was pleased with him
Old 09-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Speedy G.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the rear light cluster of the van broken because if it is, have that confiscated.
You can see on how the light within the cluster broke if he was reversing or not.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:42 PM
starturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Get someone to own up to witnessing the whole thing. then find out where the lying wan*er lives and petrol bomb the fookers van.I fookin would.I am honest but if anyone did that to me
Old 09-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Krazy Kim
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

OMG Some people are so horrible and dishonest! My only ever accident was when the lady in front of me decided to slam her brakes on but it was wet and i had the XR3i at the time .....not famous for their great brakes....and went into the back of her very gently. All you could see was two fog light circles but i gave her all my details and we agreed to settle out of insurance (my premium was high enough) The bitch took her Toyota Corolla to a fookin Lexus garage and had a new bloody bumper put on!!! It only needed a respray as there were no cracks in it at all. That's what you get for being honest! A bill for nearly £400.

Trending Topics

Old 10-08-2004, 08:21 AM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Speedy G, the van was hit dead centre and had no damage as it hit the foot step that some vans have.

KrazyKim, I know what you mean, fook honesty in future, every bump I have had or heard of involves someone pulling a fast one.

My sister had a tiny bump in a car park, she was crying and the woman said not to worry, its only a tiny little dent, prob wont even bother with insurance - next thing half the car is being resprayed

May aswell denie everything blame everyone else and go for everything you can in a bump, everyone else is and theres no pat on the back for being honest.