General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Choose life...........

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 11:35 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choose life...........

Just found this on another website, and it made me chuckle:

Choose chav

Choose wearing your collar turned up high. Choose balancing your cap on the very top of your head. Choose hoodies. Choose wearing every piece of jewellery you have at all times, making sure as much as possible is visible by hanging your cheap chains on the outside of your t-shirts. Choose buying your clothes from a man on the estate. Choose talking with Jamaican or American accent depending on your taste. Choose smoking cheap weed on street corners. Choose to swing your arms when you walk in an effort to make yourself look bigger. Choose stealing cider from the local shop. Choose to tuck your jogging bottoms in to your socks or rolling one leg up. Choose buying the exact same things as everyone else in your group. Choose social disorder. Choose benefit fraud. Choose believing that knowing all the words to the latest Eminem album is better than knowing the alphabet. Choose dirty looks and losing fights in pubs. Choose visiting cash converter’s twice a week. Choose fake or stolen designer clothing (or by the time it gets to your estate stolen fakes).

Choose Goth

Choose wearing black clothing. Choose hanging chains from your pockets. Choose burning candles while writing down how much the world hates you and you hate it. Choose listening to dark music with virtually no understandable words. Choose painting your lips and nails black. Choose avoiding the sun. Choose sitting in a darkened room, walking around with your head down and sighing at every given opportunity. Choose smoking Marlboro Reds, while wearing pants that have the legs strapped together by tethers. Choose crying in your closet where nobody can see you because you think nobody understands you. Choose listing to the most out dated music you can find and believing that people don’t like it coz its to hardcore for them, Not because its utter shit!

Choose geek

Choose dungeons and dragons and star trek. Choose IRC. ÇHöö§Ë måkîñg üþ ¥öü® öwñ üßË® |ËËt Hå×ö® §þËËk. Choose comic books, mint limited editions. Choose Linux. Choose UNIX. Choose any nix. Choose Warcraft 1. Choose asthma. Choose random spouts of hyperactivity 0MFUG!1!! L0L!!!!1111!1shift111!!one11!!!! Choose pwning your foe. Choose watching Star Wars movies in you perants basement untill your 50. Choose chronic masturbation.Choose being really anal about the slightest detail in the most pointless of subjects.

Old 03-08-2004, 11:38 AM
danvisteon
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Old 03-08-2004, 11:39 AM
SeanT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Old 03-08-2004, 11:44 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

so true!

alex
Old 03-08-2004, 11:44 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FPMSL
Old 03-08-2004, 12:13 PM
3drstretch
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 03-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Ian2wdsaffcos
Advanced PassionFord User

Old 03-08-2004, 12:47 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Old 03-08-2004, 12:50 PM
DanS
PassionFord Post Troll

pmsl!!

Choose wearing your collar turned up high
If anyone saw me at Ford Fair my collar was up cos i didn't want a red neck.... honest
Old 03-08-2004, 12:53 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Old 03-08-2004, 01:21 PM
Mul@AMS
PassionFord Regular

Fooking great
Was there a song that went somthing like that
Old 04-08-2004, 02:39 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by RichPON
pmsl!!
That's soo funny! I was in the Subway with Taryn the other day and saw these 3 dudes come in with collars up, I told her, "I bet there from the UK" they sit next to us and start talking...sure enough, they were

I didn't know they try Yank accents bet they sound like Hugh Grant in Mikey Blue Eyes!
Old 04-08-2004, 03:15 AM
RSrussell
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Fastmaul
pmsl!!
That's soo funny! I was in the Subway with Taryn the other day and saw these 3 dudes come in with collars up, I told her, "I bet there from the UK" they sit next to us and start talking...sure enough, they were

I didn't know they try Yank accents bet they sound like Hugh Grant in Mikey Blue Eyes!
Originally Posted by RichardPON
Choose being really anal about the slightest detail in the most pointless of subjects.
FPMSL
Old 04-08-2004, 07:22 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

AFPMSL @ Rick
Old 04-08-2004, 09:14 AM
McPikie
Banned

Choose IMA

Choose not having to suck up to arrogant cocks who come on certain sites, choose to want a decent saph cossie even though fundamentally you drive like a bitch most of the time, choose hating WarleyDaddy, choose REALLY hating Martin Hadland, choose being famous for the wrong reasons, choose being a tefal, choose talk rather than action, choose not to pay your membership and then whine when admin delete your blatent advertising, choose never doing any of the things to your car you claim you will, choose putting everyone else down cause they do things different to you, choose never having sex with anyone but your own hand.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Mul@AMS
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by McPikie
Choose IMA

Choose not having to suck up to arrogant cocks who come on certain sites, choose to want a decent saph cossie even though fundamentally you drive like a bitch most of the time, choose hating WarleyDaddy, choose REALLY hating Martin Hadland, choose being famous for the wrong reasons, choose being a tefal, choose talk rather than action, choose not to pay your membership and then whine when admin delete your blatent advertising, choose never doing any of the things to your car you claim you will, choose putting everyone else down cause they do things different to you, choose never having sex with anyone but your own hand.

ROFLMAO My sides <---- Real tears
Old 04-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

Originally Posted by RSrussell
Originally Posted by Fastmaul
pmsl!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Choose being really anal about the slightest detail in the most pointless of subjects.
FPMSL
Choose Rikki, to choose about being really anal about the slightest details
Old 04-08-2004, 04:25 PM
CossieEdd

PMSL

Thanks for making me smile after a shite day in the office !
Old 04-08-2004, 04:32 PM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

too much to quote!!! my sides hurt!!
Old 05-08-2004, 04:44 AM
kevsrs

Originally Posted by McPikie
Choose IMA

Jesus man my sides are splittin