Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Weightloss For Women.

Search this Thread

Old 16-01-2006, 10:21 AM
*Anna*
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weightloss For Women.

I have always found that guys who want to loose weight can just like that, but women it's a different story. It's th dredded eat like a rabbit time!!!!!

I am one of those people who likes their food and will always pick at food when cooking. I know it's the worst thing in the world to do but it's me and I must stop it..................................Or not cook at all!!!!!

My main aim is to slim right down to a size 10 where I know I will be happy again and confident. (I have 2 weddings and a holiday) On my shopping list this month there is brown Rice and Pasta, fruit, veg and salads, chicken and Veg. As much as I would love to start the gym I just don't have the time or money for it. I drink 3 1/2 litres of water a day which flushes straight through.

Is there any kind of eating plan that You can reccomend and any exercise.

I want to tone up my bum, tum and hips (that old saying) I have a Pilates video at home and am hoping to buy the Beverley Callard DVD and do it every day.
Old 16-01-2006, 11:51 AM
RSPTG
PassionFord Regular

Hi Anna, looks like you have plenty of incentive with 2 weddings and a holiday!

Shopping list looks good by the way all healthy.

Try and eat six small meals a day and include Protein with every one, don't go to heavy on the carbs and limit there intake in the evening.

Keep up with the 3 1/2 litres of water, this will help.

Ref the eatng plan, Mr. Paul Eggleton is taking care of these and will offer advise ref the exercise as well.

https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167356

Ref fitness Vids, you can't beat this one....yes I have had the chance in the past to taste, and very good all round workout. High and low intensity which will work the whole body, mainly targets the bum, thighs and legs ...still one of the best on the market which will give results.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...759114-6435928
Old 16-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The wife rates the Davina one too I think it has its good points, but I'm not focusing on the exercising

Even if you have a short routine of stretching, jogging on the spot, press ups and situps you can raise the heart rate. Try a routine which lasts at least 20 minutes.

Also take a look at the sticky as this explains how to work out your daily calories required. If you get stuck, shout.

YOu may want to try having high and low carb days to help keep you burning fat without your metabolism slowing. Just reduce the carbs in the meals and increase the protein. 1 gram of carbs is the same as 1 gram of protein calorie wise so the two can be interchanged at meal times.

Just to remind peeps

1 gram of protein = 4 kcals
1 gram of carbs = 4 kcals
1 gram of fat = 9kcals!

Also watch out for simple sugars (most sweet stuff) and look at the labels on low fat stuff as this will probably have a fair bit of sugar too. SO stick to good wholesome food - lean meats, comples carbs(brown rice) and fresh veggies

Good luck
Old 24-01-2006, 04:18 PM
*Anna*
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well I am on the second day of my new DVD work out.

It's an involved one but really think it will start to make improvements.
Old 24-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts