Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

HGH Supplements and CLA

Search this Thread

Old 25-04-2010, 08:37 PM
stevie040
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HGH Supplements and CLA

Been reading through a lot of supplements recently and there is a lot of supplements out there that encourage the body to produce more of the Human Growth Hormone. Anyone tried them and seen decent results? What supplements do you take?
Second question anyone use CLA as a way of shredding the layers of fat? Again anyone seen decent results?
Old 25-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

You don't need to take anything to strip the weight mate, you just need a good diet and moderate cardio. I can post you my diet if you wish to follow it? It works well and I got it from someone off here who done it for me.

Benni.
Old 25-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stevie040
Been reading through a lot of supplements recently and there is a lot of supplements out there that encourage the body to produce more of the Human Growth Hormone. Anyone tried them and seen decent results? What supplements do you take?
Second question anyone use CLA as a way of shredding the layers of fat? Again anyone seen decent results?
HGH is perfect for the over 40s
Old 26-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

I would guess that the legal suppliments on the market that supposedly encourage HGH to be produced by the body are using it as the latest fitness bandwagon and that those products cannot do what they say on the tin. The sort of suppliments that do those adverts with people holding papers up! Its a sales front imho and next season it will be another craze to sell shit to gullible folks.

Real HGH on the other hand needs some more research if thats what your referring to. Its expensive, long winded and can be dangerous to the ignorant.

Never heard of CLA but I would guess the same?

I could be wrong as I don't read body building magazines/forums etc so am not up-to-date on the latest wonder products.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:37 AM
stevie040
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

From what i have been told CLA makes the body turn to fat first for energy. Im not overweight by any means my BMI is a healthy BMI just need to get rid of the little layer aroud the stomach. I play plenty of football and go to the Gym dong weights on average twice a week.
The reason for asking about HGH is maxi muscle (really rate there products) have just released this:
http://www.maximuscle.com/ghkick
Interested to see if it works. Have used there cyclone and promax which you definitely see results with so was going to give this a try
Old 26-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

I read the whole advert but had to laugh at this:

GH-Kick contains GlutalysinapyroŽ complex, a unique blend of naturally occurring amino acids that's exclusive to Maximuscle.

Sounds like a line to me. Just use some decent amino acids ontop of your usual shakes/drinks.

Or if you do give it a go, report back to us. Would love to be proved wrong and if it works could do with some myself. I'm just a sceptic I'm afraid.
Old 26-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

There was one I was reading which encouraged 'DNA Activation'. I laughed out loud and went on a search to see what the fuck it was. It was nothing to do with what these peopel were trying to sell as muscle in a bottle.

Benni.