Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

what does creotine actually do? gym wise.

Search this Thread

Old 16-04-2008, 01:38 PM
paceo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Smile what does creotine actually do? gym wise.

as some of you know, i am into gym work, just wondering, what does creotine actually do, you can get it avaliable in tablets, do you take it before of after doing weights?
Old 16-04-2008, 01:57 PM
gareth589
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are many different types of Creatine, some cheap some very expensive.

I have been using now for the past 16 months Muscletech Cell Tech Hardcore Creatine.

Creatine is designed to help in the following areas.

*Gaining in mass strength
*To support muscle strength

When you start to use for the first 10 days or so, you would be better to do what is called the loading up stage where you take 2 servings a day. So one when you first wake up and one after you have completed your work out, or if you are not on a training day 12 hours later.

After you have completed the loading phase you go on to what is the maintance stage, where you take straight after training, again if your not on a training day, take first thing.

Some people say different stuff, and all most everyone will have a different theroy on this.
If your at a gym that i call a mans one, speak to the guys there, they will give you advice.
There are many things you can do to help, for me my daily set up when i first started to train was with the following,

Cell Tech Hardcore Creatine
LA Muscle Norateen 2(this is a legal anabolic growth tablet)
Muscletech naNOx9 (this tablet floods the mucles pump inducing vascular expanders)
Atlas Superweight Gainer, 1 straight after training
90+ Protein 6 shakes a day.

If you need any help send me a pm and ill do my best to help

Regards

Gareth

Last edited by gareth589; 16-04-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 16-04-2008, 04:54 PM
DaveMCMkIII
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Increases the amount of phosocreatine (which replenishes ATP rapidly during short term bursts of exercise) in the body which replenishes this ATP (energy transporter) more rapidly resulting in a greater amount of energy production during short term and intermittent, high intensity exercise (e.g. weight training, sprinting, rugby, football etc). This extra energy results in more work performed resulting in greater adaptations to training.

The best and latest research highlighting improvements with the supplement have used a 5-10 day loading phase involving the consumption of 20g of creatine per day, then 3 weeks of 3-4g per day and then 1 week completley off.

Last edited by DaveMCMkIII; 16-04-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 16-04-2008, 08:28 PM
cozzy940
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

if you get on the creatine mate make sure its the effervescent one , normal creatine loads your muscle with water while your on it, i do month on month off load up first week