General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

any dieticians on here

Old 03-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any dieticians on here

ok i need to shed a stone and half, dont really want to do atkins as i know that my main downfall is beer

is there any type of beer that is "good" ie low c or michelob ultra, or are these just as bad?

ive heard white wine and vodka carry virtually no fat also?

ive joined a gym and will be going 5+ times a week, throwing in swimming and tennis as well which im sure will help on its own?

what do people eat before and after a gym session? i though about a few pieces of steamed chicken with lettuce in a pitta bread about an hour before the gym, and a jacket potato (complex carbs) and tuna and salad as a post gym meal.

any other recommendations?

Old 03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alchahol full stop is a big no no. as it slows te body from being able to burn fat off and develop muscle.

i stopped drinkin milk and pretty much any dairy product and dropped a stone in 2 weeks (not intentional) as it wasnt doing my digestion any favours. so try cutting down on that if possible.

trick is, is not to make a major drastic change to ur ruteen as chances r u wont stick to it. start off aiming to do one or two sessions a week in the gym and then anymore is a bonus.

Search this Thread