Fiesta RS1800/RS Turbo This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta RS Range of cars.

Would any one be interested in some dashmount guage holders?

Search this Thread

Old 20-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Would any one be interested in some dashmount guage holders?

i might be able to get some single pod holders made up at work like in the pics below and just wondering if any one would be interested at all really i guess to see if it's worth spending time doin them and buyin the stuff in.

i've made one up to start with see what it's like and below is a rough example i aint even trimmed it up propperly yet. there made out of plastic so quite sturdy and light. they simple glue/velcro/screw to the apiller and then sit nicely in the corner of the dash. and will take a 52mm gauge

the one in the pic is in white but could be sprayed what ever color you like really but if folks are interested i might be able to get the plastic in black/grey.

they are made to fit a mk3 dash but will also fit in a mk3.5 dash but you have to slighy trim a little bit of the heater hole away for the pod to fit in, nothing major thou.

here's some pics of the prototype one so have a look see what ya think and let me know, the final ones thou wont have that slight dent on the flat piece next to the hole. prices will be about approx 15-20 quid posted dependin on what i can get the plastic for and how many people want em.

sorry if this is in the wrong section but was want really sure as i aint got owt for sale yet, lol.