Fiesta RS1800/RS Turbo This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta RS Range of cars.

turbo should i do zvh or full zetec

Search this Thread

Old 14-10-2009, 02:08 PM
simps
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo should i do zvh or full zetec

im not the most mechanically minded person but ive got access to most the tools an machines required to to this.

i was interested in a zvh build but had loads of ppl wingin an moanin about it n not being too helpfull at all.

so i would be interested in either a full zetec or a zvh build now.

i would be doing this on a budget an would like advice of ppl who have built these engines themselves.

what parts would i need to buy new for either build an what parts can i use from other cars.

as for engine size i would like to do it with my current 1.8 but a 2.0 is optional too

im not in no rush to have the engine in my car and would happily build it over the next 12 months.

i have got a mk5 fiesta so things will be different from doing it in an older fiesta.

im currently using a 1.3 ka gearbox with my 1.8 xr2i lump and i would need advice on which clutch an gearbox to use too.

which management would u use? its been suggested to me to try modyfied ofab management? or try omex?
i would like anywhere from 250-300bhp and also a rough price to have this done.