Computers, Consoles and I.T. Post all computer related chat in here for our I.T techies to help with. Please be aware that any discussions related to piracy will be removed and render the member liable to a possible ban. Piracy renders PassionFord Admin liable for prosecution, as well as its members.

Keep getting logged out of everywhere!

Search this Thread

Old 22-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Sonic Boom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Keep getting logged out of everywhere!

It's just started to happen, I keep getting logged out of everything on the internet (Passionford, Ebay etc..)
Everytime I shut the browser down I get logged out, it's starting to piss me off have to login all the time, it usually stays logged on.
Any ideas?
I'm using Windows Vista and Firefox.
Cheers Rich

Last edited by Sonic Boom; 22-04-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 22-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Hockney
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On Firefox go to Tools>Options>Privacy Tab At the bottom where it says private data do you have the "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" option ticked? If this isnt ticked try clearing out your cookies and cache (tools>clear private data) and logging back. Also maybe try a spyware scan with a decent scanner like Malwarebytes or Spybot
Old 22-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Sonic Boom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Hockney
On Firefox go to Tools>Options>Privacy Tab At the bottom where it says private data do you have the "Always clear my private data when I close Firefox" option ticked? If this isnt ticked try clearing out your cookies and cache (tools>clear private data) and logging back. Also maybe try a spyware scan with a decent scanner like Malwarebytes or Spybot
Just tried the clearing private data just did the Cookies and Cache and now it's back to normal.
Cheers Rich