Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

ford mondeo citrine 1994

Search this Thread

Old 18-08-2012, 12:21 AM
spider
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ford mondeo citrine 1994

would you like to own a rare "citrine" one of only 211 made i believe well now you can tbh i really dont want to part with it but the missus said i have to get rid as its just gathering dust and i really cant argue with her as i have owned it for 4 yrs now and been sorn for the last 3 yrs and the day i bought it i just fell in love with it and wanted it as it is a real eye catcher and allways turns heads even parked on my driveway the comments i get are unbelievable .any way as a lot of you ppl on here know the history of these cars i wont go into detail about them i really dont know a lot about the modifacations this car has had but i do know the the person who done them is based in london and is well known for he,s work and the money it cost was in excess of 7k but money isnt everything its the beauty of the finished result .well i will try to list what i do know about the car but in all honesty a viewing would be the best way to see and appreciate the car.

OK I REALLY DONT WANT ADVERT DELETING FOR NOT PUTTING A PRICE ON ADVERT SO I WILL CONSIDER PRICES OVER £2000 AS I HAVE DONE A BIT OF RESEARCH ONLINE AND HAD NUMEROUS PMS ASKING WHAT PRICE I WOULD TAKE FOR THE CAR HOPE THIS HELPS THX FOR ALL THE INTREST STEVE

also has a great engine fitted and has only done 31k miles so thats another plus for this car
and i have only done about 100 miles in it since i owned it which is another great shame
like i say it needs to be used and appreciated

1994 FORD MONDEO SI YELLOW , CITRINE MODIFIED, FAST N FUN

the car has 2 alarms fitted one a clifford basiccly tells you if any one even touches the car and responds in voice .. second one is a cobra immobiliser

there is loads of paperwork from original tax discs .mots , services.even original purchase forms from new and a lot more.

recent engine only 31k
standard rs kit all round
fogs
sound deadend everywhere whole car
and rear brake conversion disk
19 inch alloys look really nice
amazing leda fully adjustable coil overs
godspeed 325 mm brakes
mk2 st200 ltd interior dash etc which is totally amazing lit up blue at night (also it is a well sought after interior as they are a limited edition also)..there is a set of interior seats on ebay the same as mine item number 160817286991 and the price he wants for them is beyond belief and thats just for the seats dam it makes you think hmm break it ( i wouldnt really is to good to break) tbh mine are in better condition
top hifi
rear sub in boot
jbl amp
door handles light up blue as do the speaker centres
optiized top spec powerflo exhaust pretty much rally spec
there isnt a lot more i know about the mods like i said i would much rather ppl come to see for themselves

ok now to the bad points of the car as i would really like to be honest

ok first of all it needs 2 tyres as they are well below legal
also there is a bit of rust coming thru drivers side back wheel arch which in all honesty would not take a great deal to do
well thats it the car has been cleaned up and pictures taken only need to clean the engine bay next

here is a link to some of pictures taken recently i have tried to get as many as possible even the one with the blemish on drivers rear wheel arch so you can see exactly how the car looks now i have just added pictures of engine also..
any other question or anything else please just get in touch i will do my best to reply asap

steve

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/stespider/car/

Last edited by spider; 18-08-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: more piccys added
Old 18-08-2012, 05:33 PM
fiestaturbo1984
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks quite tidy that but tbh chap you are probs better off breaking it. Only way you are going to make anywhere near that figure. Be a shame but the way things are, gonna have to wait a while to find somebody to buy at that price.

edited to say i didn't clock the mileage. If that's genuine and you can prove it then that's actually a bargain

Last edited by fiestaturbo1984; 18-08-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 18-08-2012, 07:22 PM
spider
Virgin

yes i believe the milage is genuine for the engine as the whole interior and engine came out of the same car and engine is sweet as a nut i will post piccys later on gonna get computer head on and see if i can do it
just checked thru mots and it looks like the engine was relaced in 2006 with the milage at 24k and that was 6 yrs ago so there is loads of paper work on car 2 much to list and only 3 former keepers so would,nt take much to verify milage engine piccys posted on original post
thx for reply

Last edited by spider; 19-08-2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: piccys
Old 20-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Nice car.
Old 20-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice rare car
Old 21-08-2012, 06:29 AM
STeve
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Official PassionFord BANNED Trader
Super Moderator

Received 869 Likes on 697 Posts

you mention nice engine and low mileage but what engine is actually fitted in it ? and is it standard ? etc etc etc
Old 21-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Fordmad!
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Id put it in storage
Old 21-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Maxwell
Irregular Poster

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by 1-PD
you mention nice engine and low mileage but what engine is actually fitted in it ? and is it standard ? etc etc etc
Its the wrong engine, wrong interior, wrong wheels and im sure the headlights are wrong too

Would need to be a mint low miler standard one to be asking £2k+ for it!
Old 21-08-2012, 09:34 AM
spider
Virgin

Default re

engine is st200 put in in 2006 with 24k on it now done 31k and runs fine .you say wrong interior and wrong engine and needs to be original for the price i,m asking i think it would be a lot more than if it was totally original! but everyone has there own opionion i dont know a lot about modified cars .thats why i put it on here for sale and feedback every one has there own thought about what a car should look like and in all honesty i have seen a few of these with these engines and these interiors in .not exactcly the same interior but out of the st,s and with this one been in blue looks really nice and as for the head light i agree i havnt seen many with the lights the same as mine but they really do look nice ..thx for your comments tho
Old 21-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Maxwell
Irregular Poster

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Wheels

Interior

They where all 2.0 zetec Si models with the RS accessory kit on and known officially as an RS model (this info came from a local guy who has one of the 17 saloon models left - he brings it to all the bigger Irish RS meets)

Last edited by Maxwell; 21-08-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:30 PM
spider
Virgin

Default re

thx for heads up but i still like the interior on mine better tho but its a preference i suppose
and each person like to put hes or her own mark on car
Old 22-08-2012, 08:28 PM
bookwyse
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

The mileage is correct as I know the bloke that did the conversion.

However after reading the antics of the bloke he sold the car too, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pile.
Old 23-08-2012, 10:06 PM
spider
Virgin

Originally Posted by bookwyse
The mileage is correct as I know the bloke that did the conversion.

However after reading the antics of the bloke he sold the car too, I wouldn't touch it with a barge pile.
hiya bookwyse
thx for the reply about the mileage correct..as i thought it was because all the paperwork showed it correct
i,m abit unsure about about the antics of the bloke your friend sold car to as i have had the car since 2008 and it looks and drives ok
so i dont know exactly what you mean and dont know what you mean regarding wouldnt touch it with a barge pile
as i dont think you are reffering to me as i hope you aint ..surley you cant tarnish one person against another i dont mean to sound impolite but surely you understand what i mean
like i said in my original post i dont know a lot about these cars but it seems like i have done something wrong posting this car up for sale when all in all it sounds like previous owner has done something what i dont know but like i say that is the last owner i have pm,d you bookwyse to ask you what it involved because if it is anything serious i would like to know
as you can understand my thinking
Old 24-08-2012, 12:57 PM
spider
Virgin

thx bookwyse just got a pm regarding your post
and i must admit it does shed a bit light on the previous owner as he done nothing but complain about tyres and other things to the person he purchased the car off .when all in all it was hes own fault as all he was doing was been a prat and tearing off at lights and so on as you can imagine .and tbh he didnt seem all there to me but i wont go into it.
thx for heads up bookwyse and also thx for the info on car as your friend and yourself where doing all the converserions using your 2 st,s to get it right .and the milage is correct
well tbh all i can say is i,m not the previous owner and if anyone at all is intrested there are welcome to come and inspect the car upside down inside out as i wouldnt want anyone really upset or anything
thx for all the info bookwyse and thx for the contact number for you
steve
Old 29-08-2012, 05:32 PM
spider
Virgin

Default bump

ok our lass wants the car gone so open to sensible offers i know its gonna make more to break it but to old in tooth to do that ..and wouldnt know where to start
Old 29-08-2012, 06:58 PM
PhoneShopRS
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice car mate you seem to have nice cars eg d reg series 1 turbo as well
Old 29-08-2012, 08:33 PM
spider
Virgin

Originally Posted by Ish4RS
Nice car mate you seem to have nice cars eg d reg series 1 turbo as well
think you getting mixed up mate with some one else? tbh i have another car but its a 07 mondeo estate to use to carry my carp gear
Old 02-09-2012, 09:23 PM
spider
Virgin

bumped
Old 24-09-2012, 01:18 PM
spider
Virgin

any offers afore dreaded ebay