Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

1970 mustang fastback

Search this Thread

Old 24-05-2012, 02:16 PM
ccnpassionford
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1970 mustang fastback

1970 Ford Mustang sport roof fast back. It is a 302 , automatic, drum brake car. The car sat from the late 80`s or early `90`s to now. The motor was rebuilt when parked, but is froze up now. It got started and ran periodically for many years, but has not been started in about 5 years.I would not be surprised if it could be broke free. The body is in good shape as are the floors,trunk and frame rails,no holes or soft spots .You can see the shock towers and engine compartment are nice and solid.The car has had new quarters put on it, Im sure there is bondo here and there as this car has never had a good quality restoration,but it is by no means a bondo bucket ,its a solid car.The torque boxes will need a little attention , mostly on the passenger side but definitely not the worst I have seen. The interior is in decant shape for its age, the front seats both have rips in them.The driver door does not latch and the keys to the car were lost.I do have a new lock set and ignition to go with it. I`m selling this car as a PROJECT car that does need work or restored.I don't think it would be a hard project, but I don't want anybody to think they are just going to drive it home.I just don't have time for the car right now and I dont want start something I don't have the time to finish.I really think the car would be an easy project for someone or even a Mach 1 or Shelby clone.The car will need to be trailered home. $8,500 Trade value Higher.Please feel free to ask any questions you may have

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Mu...html?aid=32801