Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

g plate 2wd sapph in white for sale

Search this Thread

Old 21-02-2010, 03:09 PM
bailey1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default g plate 2wd sapph in white for sale

hi all and welcome to the sale of my 2wd sapphire cosworth in excellent condition.
spec
full service history with all the stamps in the book plus extra invoices etc and folder of reciepts etc even comes with orginal bill of sale also.
1989 2wd sapphire rs cosworth running stage 3
108k with nearly all mot's to back up. only 4 previous owners
3 bar map sensor / dark greens / panel filter / stainless exhaust / chipped / setup at tourque of the devil ( with printout showing 313bhp)
could do more easily but still running standard intercooler and t3 turbo.(much more responsive and driveable with little lag)
car is fully polybushed throught (drives nice and tight)
engine and gearbox are 100% minimal pistonslap on startup and pefect after a few seconds (no smoke from turbo and pulls very very well)
avo coilovers (a bit noisy on rear when catch on inner wing over bumps) just need to open the inner wings but i was going to return to standard suspension so have not done this.
standard wheels all perfectly straight with nearly new matching goodyear eagle nct5's including spare.(could do with refurb due to paint lifting and bubbling on a couple of wheels)
just ran out of mot last week but i have it booked in this week so will come with 12 months mot and is taxed untill end of march.
underneath is very solid never been welded (doesnt need any ) has been lightly undersealed in the past and fully waxoiled in all the right places.all jacking points and sills nice and straight.
diff all good. just had new front discs and pads (done about 30 miles ) rears are like new.
everything on this car works ( very rare) electric windows / heated screens front and rear / central locking / abs / sunroof / outside temp sensors on centre console / all warning lights clock ciggerette lighter etc etc. does have a fan switch wired in but only for precaution as fan works on its own as it should.
car has just had new plugs and oil and filter changed by myself (ford technician) using all genuine parts.irridium plugs all fluids etc etc.
new cambelt and headgasket was done last year when stage 3 was fitted before set up.
bodywork has had a repaint in the past to a very good standard there are no dents or scratches on the bodywork just a few odd stone chips here and there.
hpi clear
comes with fusion sub and amp in the boot and kenwood cd player with bluetooth for hands free ( new ) does come with standard stereo also and original amp is still fitted.
also comes with group a breather system from spec-r with catch tank ( just needs fitting) and smoked rear lights.
bad bits
every cossie has them unless concourse lol lol. nothing major on this one just niggly things really.
x3 jacking covers missing and some skirt clips broken (nothing major)
rear arches have very light bubbles of rust in bottom corners just starting to come through ( again nothing major see pics)
as said coilovers catch on rear inner wings sometimes over bumps ( i have most of standard suspension to go with car which i was going to put back on but if not you just need to open up inner wings a bit which is very common and nearly always needed anyway).
drivers and passengers door cards have the leather sagging again really common due to age but easily repairible and all door cards are in mint condition other than that.
alarm that is fitted can sometimes play up so i am removing it this week and car will be supplied with a brand new toad cat1 alarm and immobiliser in the box that will jst need fitting.
thats it well all i can think of anyway ????
overall the car in my opinion is in excellent condition for a sapph of this age that looks and drives lovely with no mechanical faults.drives a1 and gets lots of attention when out.
any questions please ask as theres prob loads i have missed or please feel free to call me on 07903 269133 (dave)
£4250 ovno if wanted with 18"mos i have for sale on here plus all the bits i have then £4700 no offers at all !!!!!!
this is what it will come with for £4250 ovno.

Last edited by bailey1; 21-02-2010 at 03:19 PM.
Old 21-02-2010, 03:17 PM
bailey1

and heres what it will come with for £4700 no offers at all!!!!!!!! all of the above plus

may px nice s1 or s2 turbo plus cash but must be standard!!!! plus i have some smoked rear lights and 90% of standard suspension to go with it also.

Last edited by bailey1; 21-02-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 21-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Danielbetty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Have you still got the big brakes for it??
Old 21-02-2010, 03:26 PM
tomoyb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very nice mate,and well priced
Old 21-02-2010, 03:31 PM
bailey1

Originally Posted by Danielbetty
Have you still got the big brakes for it??
hi sorry big brakes now sold
Old 21-02-2010, 03:32 PM
bailey1

Originally Posted by tomoyb
very nice mate,and well priced
cheers im only after a quick sale as ive just secured a deal on a cossied mk1 otherwise i would be keeping this one as i wanted a good standard looking one with decent power
Old 22-02-2010, 03:32 PM
bailey1

PROV SOLD
Old 23-02-2010, 04:52 PM
bailey1

sold
Old 24-02-2010, 11:13 PM
RSLUBBY
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks Dave ride home was faultless and stuck to the road like glue in the wet. Thanks for the deal i will lokk after and watch out for the thread once ive fitted the rl7s etc.

Cheers

Ian