Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

car pullin to the side please help!!

Search this Thread

Old 19-02-2005, 03:13 PM
rsboy82
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car pullin to the side please help!!

alright guys ive got a problem please could ya help!
My fezzi turbs is pullin to the sideonly when i put my foot down and its happin for a while, the other day its started makin a wurrin wobberlin noise from the passenger front wheel!! 1 more thing when ya drivin the steerin is very unstable when ya break it pulls to the side then rips back again!!
ive just jacked it up to have a quick look and both my front tyres are bald as fook on the inside!! passenger side is worse!!i checked for play in the wheels and they were ok, i checked the lower arms and there doesnt seem to be any where on the bushes, i did notice that the driveshafts have a lot of play when u push them in and out!!!! also not sure if its any relervance but when i stop and go theres a noise cumin from under the front of the car as if sumin is loose and it knocks then as soon as im pulled away it goes!!

Please can some 1 help!!!!
Old 19-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Cossie-Iain
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Sounds to me like your tracking is out on the car.Knockink noise could be a knackered track rod end or cv joints.Best get it looked at.
Old 19-02-2005, 08:11 PM
AKRS1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Best to go to a mot station where they do a free mot test if it dont pass. Yours is bound not to pass and you will get all the faults wrong with your car