Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

Wot megasquirt kit do I use

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 09:56 AM
decked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Wot megasquirt kit do I use

After a few failed attempts of gettin my zetec turbo converted mk5 fiesta runnin due to wiring an the fact no one seems to no a thing about these wiring conversions I'm gonna buy a megasquirt kit but which one do I get unless there is sum1 local to Hertfordshire that will come get this beast running I will pay fuel costs an how much u want for doin it also supply t and biscuits just gettin a bit bored now an losing enthusiasm as no body seems to even have any good advice thanks in advance
Old 09-08-2010, 06:48 PM
xr3iturbo
ON THE ROAD AGAIN

ms2 v3 is a good choice atm there is now the new ms3 but realy depends what you want it to do

i personally would go with ms2

have a look at exra efi site all the info is on there

tommy
Old 17-08-2010, 05:37 AM
chaffe
Turbocharging Technician

i have used ms2 v2.2/v3 for edis a couple of times successfully, unless you are driving coils directly and taking signal straight from vr sensor i would use ms2, and edis, its the most reliable and simplist to set up method. Get yourself wideband lambda to map it though mate