Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

Bluefin????

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 02:33 PM
V6POWAR
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluefin????

I think iv made a big mistake. I saw a bluefin superchip for £15 at the local car boot n i checked to see if it is compatable with my 2.5 V6 1995 Mondy which it was, so i bought it, the woman who sold me it told me it has never been used but i dint think it mattered anyway, so i took it home n looked online again to check it was right one which it is and then tried installing it, it came up with a welcome message then said 'Bluefin Installed' press Y to continue so i did then it said confirm ignition is off and press Y then it said turn igniton on then press Y so i did then it says communicating and then after 2 mins it bleeped and said 'PCM not responding, error E0E8, press Y to restart and thats it and i tried it twice..

I did a little research online and people were indicating that they have USB cables for it, CDs and other various stuff n i dont, just have Box, instruction manual, and an envelope??? I also heard it can only be used on 1 car, which i didnt know at the time if what i heard was right and im just confused now as to what to do? anyone any ideas???