Shows & Track Days Advertise and arrange your shows and track days in here.

TRACKDAYS 2006 - NOVICE ONLY, OPEN PIT LANE, FORD EXCLUSIVE

Search this Thread

Old 20-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Brands Hatch Motors
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRACKDAYS 2006 - NOVICE ONLY, OPEN PIT LANE, FORD EXCLUSIVE

Hello Again Passion Ford Members,

Thanks for such a great response to my postings and making me welcome on the forum this year. I hope that I can continue to provide you with some useful information about our track days starting with what we are planning for 2006.

Our novice days have proved very popular and I hope that those of you who attended one at Brands Hatch thoroughly enjoyed yourselves which form what I can see you did:

https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=149139

We have decided that due to the popularity, we will now offer our Novice Only Days at our other circuits around the country as well as continuing them once a month at Brands Hatch.

The first novice day for Snetterton, near Norwich, will be held on the 3rd March
Oulton Park in Cheshire will have their first Novice Day on the 10th March.

There will also be Novice dates for Cadwell Park this summer.

As well as the novice events, we provide a range of track days, available to drivers of all experience, with separate sessions for different abilities, and open pit lanes on selected dates. Bedford Autodrome will provide some of the open pit lane events the first of which is on January 14th 2006.

We will also be running a track day with Performance Ford Magazine on the 19th April. They will be here handing out magazines and goody bags so come on down and enjoy the fun. Be great to see a whole host of Fords take over Brands Hatch!

In addition to all this, we welcome the Kent RSOC who have joined us for their monthly meet on the 3rd Wednesday each month which, during the summer will become an exclusive track event for Kent RSOC members. Get in touch with them if you would like to know more about the days or becoming a member.

If you would like some more information on trackdays or the dates we have available then check out our website which can be found at

www.motorsportvision.co.uk/passionford or simply click on the banner below.

Alternatively if you would like to contact me with any questions then please feel free, my email address and direct number are below. I hope to see you all at one of the circuits in 2006 but for now Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Alex Baker
MSV Trackdays
01474 875216
alex.baker@motorsportvision.co.uk
Old 13-01-2006, 02:27 PM
the saint
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good work mate sounds like 2006 could be fun for track time

btw i will be at the performance ford track day in april as will my mate (silver mk5 rs2k and a blue mk5 xr3i 130)
Old 13-01-2006, 07:49 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be there at snetterton and at brands on the 19th of april