Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

polish driver lost in hatfield

Search this Thread

Old 18-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Nick 172 Sport
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default polish driver lost in hatfield

feel sorry for the driver even though he fooked up

Old 18-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

ahhh, someone who cant use a camera phone the right way round!

Old 18-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Nick 172 Sport

Default lost polish driver

Last edited by Nick 172 Sport; 18-10-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Old 18-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's what happens when you follow SatNav in trucks.
Old 18-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Nick 172 Sport

Originally Posted by Mark_
That's what happens when you follow SatNav in trucks.
i know as i do trucking
Old 18-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Nick 172 Sport
i know as i do trucking

Hello Trucker!
Old 18-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Nick 172 Sport

Hello Trucker!
ha ha used to work in silvertown for tate and lyle on tankers from 1997 to 2004 dont miss the old smoke though lol
Old 18-10-2013, 09:31 PM
bagginsRSturbo
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts

Hahaha funny as fook
Old 18-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Cossie.jack
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol that was a funny fight
Old 18-10-2013, 09:49 PM
TOOTALL

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Was funny up until the point where he pissed himself. Kind of feel a bit sorry for him after that. All the "jam rolls" I have been in a car with can't drive for shit.
Old 18-10-2013, 10:29 PM
rhinopower

Just off mosquito way, those roads are tight in a van! I only drive rigids and i wouldnt entertain trying to get around there. Poor fucker!
Old 18-10-2013, 11:35 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

the fucker didnt even use his mirrors. Had he used them he wouldnt have hit anything.

A good reason why a lot of foriegn lorry drivers (and lorries) shouldnt be on our roads.
Old 19-10-2013, 08:23 AM
L1AM_RS
Regular Contributor

Who ever narrated the video was a complete prick.
Old 19-10-2013, 08:48 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i can't see what all the fuss was about

he's had an accident so they should call the insurance company and that's that, no need for old blokes to start waving fists about
Old 19-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Kevin_Mc

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TOOTALL
Was funny up until the point where he pissed himself. Kind of feel a bit sorry for him after that.
Same here, I'd have been fucking raging up until that point.
Old 19-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
i can't see what all the fuss was about

he's had an accident so they should call the insurance company and that's that, no need for old blokes to start waving fists about
Dojj that's not an accident mate its complete stupidity and incompetence all he had to do was knock on doors and get the cars moved.

Many a folk on here would of ripped him out of the lorry if it had been their prized possession
Old 19-10-2013, 11:25 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

but fisticuffs wouldn't have solved anything, the guy probably didn't even realise he'd hit the one he was dragging behind, and it doesn't seem to me that anything else was hit either, after all, he was maneuvering about trying to get around the passat

shit happens and while i would have been fuming if it was my motor, flailing fists didn't really do much other than to highlight both mens inability to throw, or indeed land, a punch
Old 19-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Twins
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 118 Likes on 110 Posts

After being hit myself by a Bulgarian lorry driver earlier in the year ,I would have being f*cking raging myself ,don't give two shits if he has pissed himself ,see too many of them taking out our drivers and cars on the roads through poor driving ,and chances are the people wont get properly paid out for their damage

Last edited by Twins; 19-10-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 19-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Cant believe he pissed himself lol.Poor sod.
Old 19-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Twins
After being hit myself by a Bulgarian lorry driver earlier in the year ,I would have being f*cking raging myself ,don't give two shits if he has pissed himself ,see too many of them taking out our drivers and cars on the roads through poor driving ,and chances are the people wont get properly paid out for their damage

So true, I do around 2500 miles a week on our roads and most of the accidents I see are foreign trucks.

When I see a car pointing the wrong way on a motorway 99% of the time its a LHD which changed lanes and clipped a car, spun it round and pushed down the road.

they are a menace.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:09 PM
TOOTALL

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The point at which he pissed himself is the key. That was the point he thought he was going to be beaten to death. This country is full of nationalities that would have beaten that man to death, but fortunate for him he pissed his pantski.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:13 PM
ben_frst

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I actually phoned the police after seeing a car with polish number plates (old omega) hit another car(350z) on the a33/m4 roundabout one morning felt sorry 350z drive thinking i bet he will never get paid out. they shouldn't be allowed to drive in our country with there bullsh!t insurance
Old 19-10-2013, 02:34 PM
rs clint
insane

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TOOTALL
The point at which he pissed himself is the key. That was the point he thought he was going to be beaten to death. This country is full of nationalities that would have beaten that man to death, but fortunate for him he pissed his pantski.
I felt sorry for geezer who pissed himself
Old 19-10-2013, 02:35 PM
cossiestu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 150 Likes on 146 Posts

Once got cut up by a Polish truck, if id been on a bike, id of probably of gone under the trailer. My Mrs was so pissed off she called the police, as we were behind it, there was a traffic car waiting for us at the next roundabout, pulled us both over to 'discuss'it. As soon as he was out the cab, he started on me.
Turned out the truck had 2tires down to the canvass and a smashed screen. He rekoned it was all ok that morning!!? Cock.
The police stuck a prohibition on it till it was legal.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:41 PM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Can't say I found any of that funny to be honest.

I hate all this culture of filming stuff rather than actually doing something constructive.

I know he's been a Pratt hitting the car & should have checked as he can't see it from that angle by the looks, but why not go up to the can and stop him rather than film?

Also, part of me quite enjoys the fact the car was hit. I'd quite often like to drive a lorry into all the cars parke on evey bend or awkward spot on my estate. Half the wankers have got garages or driveways yet thy insist on parking outside their front door on the path/bend so they only have 15 feet to walk rather than 20 feet.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:41 PM
rs clint
insane

Originally Posted by cossiestu
Once got cut up by a Polish truck, if id been on a bike, id of probably of gone under the trailer. My Mrs was so pissed off she called the police, as we were behind it, there was a traffic car waiting for us at the next roundabout, pulled us both over to 'discuss'it. As soon as he was out the cab, he started on me.
Turned out the truck had 2tires down to the canvass and a smashed screen. He rekoned it was all ok that morning!!? Cock.
The police stuck a prohibition on it till it was legal.
well done m8 little prick round near us told the recovery driver to move as he was getting car off told him if he couldn't get past shouldn't be driving little twat
Old 19-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by jameswrx
Can't say I found any of that funny to be honest.

I hate all this culture of filming stuff rather than actually doing something constructive.

I know he's been a Pratt hitting the car & should have checked as he can't see it from that angle by the looks, but why not go up to the can and stop him rather than film?

Also, part of me quite enjoys the fact the car was hit. I'd quite often like to drive a lorry into all the cars parke on evey bend or awkward spot on my estate. Half the wankers have got garages or driveways yet thy insist on parking outside their front door on the path/bend so they only have 15 feet to walk rather than 20 feet.

The truck should never of been down that residential street. Why shouldn't they park outside their houses?

Last edited by Mark_; 19-10-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:55 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Lad i know got T boned on xmas eve the other year by a PL plated car - paid out in full but it does make me wonder how many of the dozens you see per day are actually insured legally in the UK as ours only last for so long in Europe doesn't it????
Old 19-10-2013, 04:14 PM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

The truck should never of been down that residential street. Why shouldn't they park outside their houses?
And do you think he really wanted to be down there?

I work all over the place and come across awkward sites all the time, drivers that have to deliver to new building sites off residential streets, new small industrial estates off or close to residential. I doubt the guy was sight seeing down there. Might well of been his mistake, but people do make them. Filming the guy isn't helping.

I watched a lorry doing a similar thing the other day, he'd taken a wrong turn down a dead end (was actually a hospitality lorry for the motorbikes) and he was clearly struggling to turn round. Idiots in cars just pulled up either side of him as he was tryin to manoeuvre and in his blind spots. Then just sat in their cars like total fuckin mongs. He got out & asked a guy to see him back & the plonker just stood totally out of sight of the drivers mirrors. I was watching from a way off over in a car park & actually went over and helpe the guy out as everyone else was too pathetic. I walked off when he was clear & he actually parked up & came over to thank me after.

The parking thing was more a generalisation. It's just one of my pet hates round housing estates. Just makes no sense to me when people have garages & driveways yet scatter their cars on bends or pavements just so the lazy cunts don't have to walk 30ft. Perfect example couple of doors from me. Driveway and garage yet she parks on the pavement outside her front door!

Last edited by jameswrx; 19-10-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 19-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

^^^^perfect reply James, sadly there are alot of idiots that drive lorries though that give the decent drivers a bad name
Old 19-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I also have to go to very difficult sites, I drive for an exhibition and event company and find myself down narrow lanes and in fields on a day to day basis but I've not found my self in the same situation as the driver in the video, Most likely following a satnav designed for cars.

No it doesn't help with the pratt filiming I agree with that, Either way the driver is a complete idiot imo!
Old 19-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

Perfect example Mark is the foreign driver who ended up at Gibraltar point Skegness UK rather than Gibraltar now that is one big mistake.

We all face hazards every day and places that are not really made for our vehicles but there is a level of intelligence you would expect a professional driver to come up with, sadly this one didn't.

Mistakes are mistakes but I have zero tolerance for stupidity

Old 19-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Twins
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 118 Likes on 110 Posts

So true, I do around 2500 miles a week on our roads and most of the accidents I see are foreign trucks.

When I see a car pointing the wrong way on a motorway 99% of the time its a LHD which changed lanes and clipped a car, spun it round and pushed down the road.

they are a menace.
Exactly what happened to us ,passing the lorry, he clipped my passenger rear, next thing we are going round in circles and hit the concrete wall backwards
Name:  P1130318_zpsd5e26d13.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  1.26 MB
Name:  P1130321_zps8ed567ec.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  1.46 MB
Old 19-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Mark_
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I agree Sinbad, One of our drivers, Sorry let me rephrase that. One of our senior drivers followed satnav to a job in Epping forest, Around Ivy Chimneys and hit a bridge, Not happy with the first attempt he reversed and tried again, Hit the bridge again.
Finally stopped when a rail worker screamed from above and called the police.

I was sent to the job after as they couldn't send the idiot back out.
I had his porter with me and asked what road he went down.

The road had a sign at the top which clearly stated it was unsuitable for HGV, had a sign showing an arched bridge and also showed a height of 13 something.
But he didn't take any notice and kept following satnav.

I hate the things and won't use them. But if I did I would take notice of the road signs infront of me rather than the DivDiv.
Old 19-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Mr.T
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
the fucker didnt even use his mirrors. Had he used them he wouldnt have hit anything.

A good reason why a lot of foriegn lorry drivers (and lorries) shouldnt be on our roads.
Thats stupid. Nothing to do with mirrors. If you turn like he did you don't even see that side. The same thing for UK lorries. When you turn that far the other way around you don't see the back of your trailer. BUt...you can feel you hit something. And to be honest the lorry drivers from eastern eu are a fucking danger on the road. Stupid fucks.
Old 19-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Mr.T
PassionFord Post Troll

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=536704073079328
Old 19-10-2013, 09:44 PM
rs clint
insane

what a nob jockey
Old 19-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts

No sympathy for that prick at all! I'd have gone ducking boosh.

Been driving HGV for 14 years and never had a bump.

If it looks too tight you don't go down it simples! And if it's a built up area park up and zoom out on your satnav and see where it's taking you. Or if it looks like a housing estate go walk and check.

Should be banned for driving over here ever again.
Old 20-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Cossie.jack

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Carlos-Titx
No sympathy for that prick at all! I'd have gone ducking boosh.

Been driving HGV for 14 years and never had a bump.

If it looks too tight you don't go down it simples! And if it's a built up area park up and zoom out on your satnav and see where it's taking you. Or if it looks like a housing estate go walk and check.

Should be banned for driving over here ever again.
Agree 100 percent!
Old 20-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Korda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poor fucker new lorry as well hope he had spare pants and jeans

Last edited by Korda; 20-10-2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Word

Quick Reply: polish driver lost in hatfield