Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Dangerous dog or dangerous kid?

Search this Thread

Old 20-04-2013, 10:28 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
like you say any fucker can get a dog. if i was to come across john there above with his half dozen dogs jumping about how could i tell if he was a responsible owner or not before they either mauled me or licked me to death? i cant so all dogs should be muzzled in public, its an easy solution to random bites/attacks.
Understand what your saying but you wouldnt see me out like that. Thats on our land in the horse menage. When i do go out with dogs there never of the lead due to idiot dog owners letting theres of who are never trained and give it my dogs soft dont worry line to me.

So i do agree with you fuzzy but only if of the lead. I'm lucky to live on a farm and have plenty of land for the dogs to run free in a safe and controlled enviroment. We have 27 dogs soon to be 31 on the 4th may youd love it here fuzzy lmao
Old 20-04-2013, 10:35 PM
john
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by doga-ot
I have a English bull had them all my life the most loving and honourable dogs/breeds going
Every owner of there selected breed say that. Thats part of the problem some people just think they are. Treat them like babies what can be a big problem with dogs snapping for example if they have toys and the owners have children the dog may mistake the babys toy for it's own. This is one what crops up in dog bites, the dogs clearly pack leader and does what it wants. Then the owners come out with it's soft as shit never done anything like that and the problems the owner for not being educated.

Doga not saying you fall under that category just highliting it as an example pal.

Last edited by john; 20-04-2013 at 10:36 PM.