Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Pete the pic strikes again..PMSL..

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 05:43 PM
D16PJM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by staffi
I mean come on, how rude does this look??

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1737685.htm
Now that is lovely, it will be a sod reaching the wheel and pedals from the drivers seat
Old 05-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 107 Likes on 96 Posts

Stunning aint it Pete??

I just love them....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-6Sg...eature=related
Old 05-03-2011, 05:53 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks mate, always value your opinion.

To be honest Grant i have no desire of selling it mate.. shortly coming up to 2yrs of ownership now and i have to say it's the best Cosworth i've owned, it's fast enough for me, looks nice, stops well NOW.. and ticks all the boxes in other departments too.

As for other cars, i've always fancied an Intergrale Grant tbh, in Yellow, Evo 2 aswell it'd have to be, maybe one day, i hear they're tempramental sods though??
I've been lucky enough to have a few nice cars over the years, which I've really enjoyed. You and Mat have had great examples of more modern stuff like me, but you both obviously love your Cossies over the other modern, faster, safer, more reliable stuff..... which does make me want a Cossie even more than I used to, cause being a nosey bugger, I want to see what the fuss is about for myself!!

I saw a Red Integrale EVO2 in Dundee about 5 years ago, it was a summers day, sunny (for once) and it looked absolutely amazing... properly jaw dropping car. However, from what I gather they are a bit of a ballache on reliability and I dunno if I'd have the minerals to spend that much of my own money on one.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 05-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

You really should buy yourself a Cossie mate, you may hate the bloody thing who knows but knowing you as i do from on here i think you'd enjoy one, they are very adictive Grant, i've sold, come back about 5times now.... and tbh all this crap when people say how unreliable they are, get one mapped correctly, do the basic re-wiring of the old bits and they'll look after you, that's a fact..
Old 05-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Pete there only un reliable when people skimp on maintenance.... Apart from that there awesome piece of kit even by todays standards.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by rsmat
Pete there only un reliable when people skimp on maintenance.... Apart from that there awesome piece of kit even by todays standards.
Agree totally Mat, hence my words in my post, i'd take a cossie allday long pal..

I just love that smell of fuel in car when you've been booting them...
Old 05-03-2011, 06:43 PM
v man
Zee Germans are coming

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a shitter

my legs that i use are much nicer lol

if you ever want to sell i will cut your grass for life for it
Old 05-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Agree totally Mat, hence my words in my post, i'd take a cossie allday long pal..

I just love that smell of fuel in car when you've been booting them...

Deffo mate...The smells awesome...
Old 05-03-2011, 11:47 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You really should buy yourself a Cossie mate, you may hate the bloody thing who knows but knowing you as i do from on here i think you'd enjoy one, they are very adictive Grant, i've sold, come back about 5times now.... and tbh all this crap when people say how unreliable they are, get one mapped correctly, do the basic re-wiring of the old bits and they'll look after you, that's a fact..
Never driven one, but been out in a 350ish RWD Saph when I had my RS Turbo about 8-9 years ago and I still remember the feeling and noise that I got being ripped down a country lane in it and lighting up the local scenery behind us when it was firing flames out the back of it too. Awesome.

I'm going to seriously consider getting hold of a Cossie at the beginning of next year, will more than likely be asking you (and other people who've been there-done that) some questions along the way too mate.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 06-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

I'll glady help Grant you know that bud, i think you'd enjoy ownership mate i really do..
Old 06-03-2011, 09:26 AM
probrs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default petes cos

hi pete car looks better than ever just had es cos back from paint shop just cleaning it ready for coleford show post some picks up soon pete all the best old fellow cheers ade