Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

now i know why tvr's aint liked :wall:

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation now i know why tvr's aint liked :wall:

ive been sorting through problems with this fucking car for over a week, parts are like fucking gold dust to get hold of,,,,, and of all the parts that i managed to find,,,,,, i cant find a fucking airbox for it as mine is proper fucked, its a comon problem aswell ive been told so that means buy another one,,,,,,,, and again its gonna happen as the car is 4 years old ffs

it aint even moved for over a year too which is anoying

i dont get the whole " its unreliable" thing,,,, what im getting is " sorry mate thats not made anymore" thing

ive had to find someone to recon the steering rack, change all the suspension,, try and source wheels that,,,,, well are well over priced AND know for cracking too and its almost done,,,,,,, apart from a fucking airbox cover thats cracked and warped to fuck,,,,,, it was over 200 quid to buy new,,,,, and its no longer available,,, been told anywhere upto 400 quid for a bit of wanky plastic that cant take the under bonnet heat

been searching the net for HOURS and calling people just nobody has one

i fucking hate this car already and its just sitting in a yard on axel stands too

fuck would i spunk 20k plus on fucking tuscan and people who do must REALLY regret it

the only good thing was the injectors where 35 quid each new that i needed
Old 10-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Rich_bloor
rich_bloor@hotmail.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is it a tuscan you have?