Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

The E39 M5 thread (pics inside!)

Search this Thread

Old 30-03-2009, 04:58 PM
lawnsy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish you lot would be Quiet...our lass has just read this and is asking me how much M5's are and how much i would get if i bust me saff.....
Old 30-03-2009, 05:00 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

pmsl
Old 30-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Administrator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by lawnsy
I wish you lot would be Quiet...our lass has just read this and is asking me how much M5's are and how much i would get if i bust me saff.....
Bring her to mine and take her out in my M5.

Then say bye bye to the Cossie.
Old 30-03-2009, 05:18 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

thats just cruel lol

but true
Old 30-03-2009, 05:19 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some gorgeous looking M's there

I really really need to get out and have a drive of one of these. I know Ill be down to 1 Cossie if I do
Old 30-03-2009, 05:22 PM
ronf42
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok I know it aint an M5,it is an E39 Alpina B10, fitted with the 3.2l engine.

Its not mine, I travelled down to London to get it with a workmate. He saw the car advertised and quite liked the look of it.

spec wise, it has full grey leather seats, elec mirrors etc. It has had an M5 rear spoiler fitted along with newer style wing mirrors and facelift headlights.

it has 130k on the clock, but you would think it has done half of that. I am really impressed by this car and can only think how good the M5 is.
Old 30-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
Administrator

To me some of the M5's best features are the things most people don't even know it has. Like its G sensitive oil system and its 4 different limp home modes to get you home in the best way possible depending on the nature of the failure.

More details available for those whom didn't just fall asleep.
Old 30-03-2009, 05:29 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

ive heard there is a way to get a g meter to show up on the screen stu? do you knoiw how?
Old 30-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Steven_RW
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell us more about the G sensitive oil system pls

RW
Old 30-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

I haven't read it yet saving it for later stu incase I get insomnia
re read it later yourself stu should help you sleep
Old 30-03-2009, 05:46 PM
mgbrs
Regular Contributor

how do the m5s compare to s4/rs4???, was thinking of tracking me saph, and having an audi as a daily runner!, prefere the looks of a s4, but the more i read this thread, the beemer sounds like a cut above!!
Old 30-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
Administrator

G sensitive oil system.
The oil supply system of the S62B50 engine is specifically designed for the M5, due to its ability for high speed cornering (transverse acceleration of up to1.2g) that could cause the engine oil to be forced (and trapped) into the outer edge of the cylinder head and the rear area of the oil sump.

To prevent oil starvation from occurring during these driving situations, two additional scavenging oil pumps are installed within the main oil pump housing. The main oil pump’s function is to supply the engine with the required volume of oil for all of its
lubrication needs. The two additional pumps only supply the oil sump with the scavenged oil.

Each additional oil pump incorporates a solenoid changeover valve that is connected to two scavenging tubes that pickup from the rear section of the oil pan and the outer edge of the cylinder head. The scavenging tubes in the oil pan crossover so that the right side pump draws from the rear left side of the pan and the left pump from the right side of the pan.

When cornering at forces > 0.9g, the MS S52 will switch one solenoid to draw oil from the cylinder head while the second solenoid will continue to draw oil from the rear of the pan.

The MS S52 control module receives the G-force signal from the DSC control module over the CAN line.

Last edited by Stu @ M Developments; 30-03-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 30-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
Administrator

Originally Posted by MorganRS
What is the differance between the non facelift and facelift?

What changes were made to the E39 M5 during the time that it was produced?
Though there were no major mechanical alterations to the E39 M5 during its entire production run, there were a number of equipment alterations that appeared with the 2001 model-year M5 (from 9/00 production). These include:

-Revised headlight design incorporating illuminated "Angel Eye" rings
-"Jeweled" tallight design
-Park Distance Control sensors in the front bumper (previously in rear only)
-Thicker three-spoke M steering wheel identical to the one fitted to the E46 M3
-Grey instrument faces
-Solar sensor for standard automatic climate control
-Revised navigation/audio unit with larger (6.5-inch) monitor
-Rear head protection airbags added
-Second-generation M Mobility tire repair system in place of earlier version
-Available M Audio System with special tweeters, Kevlar/carbon coaxial speakers and two subwoofers behind the rear console
-Alcantara headliner included with Extended Leather interior (previously only included with Complete Leather)

For the subsequent two model years, changes were limited to the addition of new exterior colors (from 9/01 production) and the upgrade to a DVD-based navigation system (from 9/02 production).

Blatently stolen from the M5 forum i use.
Old 30-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
Administrator

Originally Posted by JTECHSAFF
ive heard there is a way to get a g meter to show up on the screen stu? do you knoiw how?
You can see all this and more. Here's how:

1)Buy an M5

2)Turn the key on (engine running/moving is OK, not required)

3) Press Menu, then Set to enter the Settings screen.

4) Press-hold the menu button. The display will instantly change back to the menu screen, but keep holding the menu button in for about 15 seconds and you'll get to the Status screen. There are several options there, including "Telematics" which probably only applies if you have the phone option, and Video System which only applies if you have the European model which allows you to watch TV.

5) The cool stuff is under "GPS" and "Sensors". Once you get to the GPS screen, you choose "Function" to see "tracking info" which will tell you which satellites the GPS is watching at the moment, and how many. Another function shows you the GPS status - lat, lon, speed, etc. It has a spot for Altitude but mine always read 0. Speed is in meters/sec - I believe if you multiply this number by 2.24 you should get MPH. (Would some physicist please check my work!)

6) Under "Sensors" is a really cool little icon that shows you what the gyro is feeling. This screen also reports a single number called "Wheel Sensors" the number was roughly 400 @ 40mph, roughly 300 @ 30 mph. Could this be wheel revolutions per sec?

Anyway - there is a lot of really cool info here - enjoy - but please keep your eyes on the road!

* Stolen from M5 forum to save my fingers.
Old 30-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
Administrator

Some usefull M5 info taken from the M5 forum.

What makes the E39 M5 unique?

The E39 M5 is the BMW M-developed version of the E39 5 Series sedan. It is powered by the S62 V8 engine, a high-performance development of the standard production M62 unit. It also features an M-tuned chassis as well as M-designed interior and exterior cosmetic items.

When was the E39 M5 first introduced?
The E39 M5 was first introduced at the 1998 Geneva Motor Show though production did not begin until October of that year.

Where was the E39 M5 produced?
Unlike both previous iterations of the M5 (which were hand-assembled at BMW M GmbH in Garching), the E39 M5 was produced on the normal E39 5 Series assembly line at the Dingolfing factory, outside of Munich.

Was a Touring (station wagon) version of the E39 M5 ever produced?
Although an E39 M5 Touring was considered and at least one prototype was constructed (in Titanium Silver with a Black Exclusive leather interior), BMW M decided not to produce an E39 M5 Touring due to financial considerations.

Production Data:

How many versions of the E39 M5 were produced?
BMW M produced three versions of the E39 M5: Two European-specification models (left-hand drive and right-hand drive) and one North American-specification version.

How many of each version of the E39 M5 were produced?
ECE (LHD): 7,895 examples produced from 10/98 thru 06/03
ECE (RHD): 2,595 examples produced from 10/98 thru 06/03
NA (LHD): 9,992 examples produced from 09/99 thru 06/03

What changes were made to the E39 M5 during the time that it was produced?
Though there were no major mechanical alterations to the E39 M5 during its entire production run, there were a number of equipment alterations that appeared with the 2001 model-year M5 (from 9/00 production). These include:
-Revised headlight design incorporating illuminated "Angel Eye" rings
-"Jeweled" tallight design
-Park Distance Control sensors in the front bumper (previously in rear only)
-Thicker three-spoke M steering wheel identical to the one fitted to the E46 M3
-Grey instrument faces
-Solar sensor for standard automatic climate control
-Revised navigation/audio unit with larger (6.5-inch) monitor
-Rear head protection airbags added
-Second-generation M Mobility tire repair system in place of earlier version
-Available M Audio System with special tweeters, Kevlar/carbon coaxial speakers and two subwoofers behind the rear console
-Alcantara headliner included with Extended Leather interior (previously only included with Complete Leather)

For the subsequent two model years, changes were limited to the addition of new exterior colors (from 9/01 production) and the upgrade to a DVD-based navigation system (from 9/02 production).

Drivetrain:

What makes the S62 enigne unique?
Though based on the same basic architecture as the regular aluminum-block 4.4-liter M62 powerplant fitted to the E39 540i, the S62 V8 engine has been extensively modified by BMW M in the following areas:
-Increased bore to 94mm (from 92mm) and increased stroke to 89mm (from 82.7mm) for a total displacement of 4,941cc (up from 4,398cc).
-Increased compression to 11.0:1 (from 10.0:1)
-Individual electronically-controlled throttle bodies for each cylinder with M Driving Dynamics two-stage control (via the "Sport" button)
-Double VANOS continuously-variable valve timing on both the intake and exhaust strokes
-Siemens MSS 52 Motronic digital engine control system
-Three-layer steel head gaskets
-Dual air induction system
-Modified cylinder heads
-Hollow camshafts
-High-capacity water pump
-Duplex chain drive for the intake cams
-Oil-cooled pistons unique to each cylinder bank
-G-force-sensitive lubrication system with two scavenging pumps, one for each cylinder bank
-Coolant to oil heat exchanger for engine cooling
-Free-flow exhaust with dual catalytic converters and four exhaust tips

The S62 engine produces 400 hp (DIN) or 394 hp (SAE) at 6,600 rpm and 369 lb/ft of torque at 3,800 rpm. It is easily identified by its large central cam cover that carries the "M" logo and is further inscribed with "BMW M Power" against an artificial carbon fiber background.

What kind of gearbox does the E39 M5 have?
All E39 M5s are equipped with a Getrag Type D six-speed manual gerabox with the following ratios: 4.23 (1), 2.53 (2), 1.67 (3), 1.23 (4), 1.00 (5), 0.83 (6). The transmission is mated to a 2.81:1 rear differential. Though this same gearbox (and ratios) was also offered in the E39 540i, the E39 M5 drivetrain has two unique components: The clutch is reinfoced to cope with the added torque of the S62 powerplant and the rear differential features a limited slip device (25 percent maximum locking).

Is the E39 M5 equipped with electronic stability control?
Yes, the E39 M5 was the first M Series automobile to feature BMW's Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) which incorporates the Automatic Stability Control (ASC) traction control system but can also apply braking force to any wheel in order to help correct for understeer or oversteer. The system can be de-activated via a console-mounted button.

How do the European-specification and North American-specification E39 M5s differ mechanically?
Aside from minor mechanical differences required to meet specific safety and emission regulatons in each market (such as positioning the exhaust catalysts closer to the engine on North American-spec models), E39 M5 is essentially the same worldwide. One notable excpetion is the exclusion of the European-spec M5's two-piece front brake rotors on the North American model.

Chassis:

How is the E39 M5's suspension different from that of a regular 5 Series?
The suspension of the E39 M5 shares its basic aluminum-intensive MacPherson strut/multi-link design with that of the V8-powered E39 5 Series models but incorporates several specific changes from BMW M:
-Specific spring rates with reduced spring height (0.9-inches shorter than standard E39 springs, 0.1-inches shorter than M-Technic E39 springs)
-Specific shock valving
-Thicker anti-roll bars front and rear
-Polyurethane auxiliary springs in place of rubber units
-Steel balljoints in place of rubber rear suspension bushings

How does the E39 M5's steering system differ from that of other E39 5 Series models?
Like all V8-powered E39 5 Series models, the E39 M5 is equipped with a recirculating-ball steering system. However, the overall steering ratio has been reduced to 14.7 from 17.9. In addition, the E39 M5 features Servotronic vehicle-speed-sensitive power assist that provides two levels of resistance controlled via the console-mounted M Driving Dynamics button (informally known as the "Sport" button).

What size brakes does the E39 M5 have?
The E39 M5 is equipped with four-wheel vented disc brakes measuring 13.6-inches in diameter in front and 12.9-inches in diameter in the rear. On European-specification models, the front rotors are of a "floating" two-piece design for better heat dissipation. ABS is standard.

What are the factory wheel and tire sizes for the E39 M5?
All E39 M5s are fitted exclusively with 18-inch M Parallel Spoke II cast alloy wheels featuring a Satin Chrome finish. These wheels, which measure 8x18-inch (front) and 9.5x18-inch (rear) and wear staggered 245/40ZR18 (front) and 275/35ZR18 (rear) tires, are specific to the E39 M5.

Cosmetics:

How is the exterior of the E39 M5 distinguished from that of the regular 5 Series?
The E39 M5 is equipped with several unique exterior cosmetic items that distinguish it from other 5 Series models. The front fascia features an enlarged grille with wider chrome trim around the "kidneys" as well as a unique M-Technic airdam with mesh over the central intake. The rear of the E39 M5 can be distingished by a small body-color lip spoiler (deletable upon request) as well as a unique rear bumper and lower diffuser that incorporates two pairs of dual exhaust outlets. There are also M-designed rear-view mirrors (which fold up electrically), the unique 18-inch M Parallel Spoke II alloy wheels and three "M5" badges that adorn the exterior of the car, one on each of the side mouldings and a third on the trunk lid. Most E39 M5s were equipped with high-gloss Shadowline (black) window trim though the chrome trim from the standard E39 could be specified as a no-cost alternative in most markets. All E39 M5s have clear turn signal lenses.

What distinguishes the interior of the E39 M5 from that of a standard E39 5 Series?
Though the interior of the E39 M5 shares its basic design and architecture with that of the standard E39 5 Series, it is distinguished by several unique items.

All E39 M5s are equipped with power and heated M sport seats with adjustable lumbar support and a three-position memory on the driver's seat.Two distinct upholstery and trim styles were offered: "Sport" and "Exclusive" (later renamed "Luxury" for the North American market). The Sport interior was offered in the following combinations: Alcantara upholstery and door panels with Nappa leather bolsters and aluminum-look interior trim (not available for the U.S market), Nappa Point leather upholstery and door panels with Nappa leather bolsters and aluminum-look interior trim or Nappa Point leather upholstery and door trim with Nappa leather bolsters and Bruyere Club wood interior trim. The Exclusive interior included pleated Nappa Heritage leather upholstery and door trim with Bruyere Club wood interior trim or pleated Nappa Heritage leather upholstery and door trim with Burl Walnut wood interior trim. In addition, any of these interiors could be trimmed in either Extended Leather (leather on the door pulls, door armrests, center console, center armrest and sun visors) or Complete Leather (leather on the door pulls, door armrests, door panels, center console, center armrest, sun visors, dashboard, glovebox door, upper door trims and lower B-pillar plus Alcantara on the headliner, A-pillar, upper B-pillar, C-pillar and rear parcel shelf), depending on the market and production date.

Two different airbag-equipped three-spoke M steering wheel designs were offered in the E39 M5, both with M tri-color stitching on the rim and buttons for the audio system and cruise control on the upper spokes. The early version (thru 8/00) resembles the wheel offered in the some E36 3 Series, E38 7 Series and E39 5 Series models but is smaller in diameter (375mm versus 385mm). The later version (from 9/00) is identical to the wheel used in the E46 M3 and features a different spoke design and a thicker rim.

Also unique to the E39 M5 are special instruments featuring aluminum bezels, red needles, a 300 kph/180 mph speedometer incorporating the M logo, an oil temperature gauge under the tachometer in place of the usual economy meter and a an LED variable redline that extinguishes as the engine reaches normal operating temperature. Gray gauge faces were introduced for the 2001 model year (from 9/00 production).

Finally, the E39 M5 is equipped with an M footrest for the driver, an oval-shaped auto-dimming M rear-view mirror, special door sill plates featuring the "M5" logo and an illuminated M shift knob also incorporating the "M" logo (made of either leather and aluminum-look trim, Bruyere Club wood or Burl Walnut wood).

What options were available for the E39 M5?
Unlike the previous two iterations of the M5, the E39 M5 was very well equipped in all markets and included most of the available E39 features as standard equipment including Xenon headlights, headlight washers, power and heated front seats with three-position memory for the driver, power tilt and telescoping steering column, automatic climate control, cruise control, extended on-board computer and a premium audio system. Options for the E39 M5 varied from market to market but generally included various types of leather upholstery and wood trim, power moonroof (standard in North America), on-board navigation (standard in North America), Park Distance Control, power rear sunshade (not available with Complete Leather trim), M Audio System (from 9/00), split-folding rear seats and rear side airbags (standard in North America from 9/02).

How do the European-specification and North American-specification E39 M5s differ cosmetically?
Aside from minor differences in lighting and instrumentation mandated by the different markets, all E39 M5s sold worldwide are essentially the same in terms of appearance.

Special Versions:

Were there any special factory editions of the E39 M5?
No, BMW M never produced any official factory special editions of the E39 M5.

Color and Upholstery Selections:
Exterior Colors:
Alpine White III (300), Imola Red (405), Jet Black (668), Titanium Silver metallic (354), Avus Blue metallic* (276), Le Mans Blue metallic** (381), Anthracite metallic*** (397), Sterling Grey metallic**** (472), Silverstone metallic*** (425), Blue Water metallic**** (896), Royal Red metallic*** (390), Chiaretto Red metallic**** (894), Oxford Green metallic (324), Carbon Black metallic (416)
*thru 02/00
**from 03/00
***thru 08/01
****from 09/01

Interior Colors (Sport):
Black M Alcantara/Nappa leather (not for U.S.), Black Nappa Point leather/Nappa leather, Le Mans Blue and Black Nappa Point leather/Nappa leather, Imola Red and Black Nappa Point leather/Nappa Leather, Silverstone and Black Nappa Point leather/Nappa Leather
-Sport interiors could be equipped with either aluminum-look trim or available Bruyere Club wood trim.
-Sport interiors could be equipped with either Extended Leather or Complete Leather (thru 08/00 in North America).
-Extended Leather includes leather on the door pulls, door armrests, center console, center armrest and sun visors
-Complete Leather includes leather on the door pulls, door armrests, door panels, center console, center armrest, sun visors, dashboard, glovebox door, upper door trims and lower B-pillar plus Alcantara on the A-pillar, upper B-pillar, C-pillar and rear parcel shelf
-An Alcantara headliner was included with the Complete Leather interior and available as a no-cost option with the Extended Leather interior from the start of production, then made standard with all Sport interiors as of 09/00.

Interior Colors (Exclusive/Luxury):
Black Nappa Heritage leather, Caramel Nappa Heritage leather, English Green Nappa Heritage leather (thru 08/00 for U.S. market)
-Exclusive Interior is known as the Luxury Interior in North America as of the 2001 model year (09/00 production)
-Exclusive/Luxury Interiors could be equipped with either Bruyere Club wood trim or available Burl Walnut wood trim
-Exclusive/Luxury Interiors could be equipped with either Extended Leather (available thru 08/00 in North America) or Complete Leather.
-Extended Leather includes leather on the door pulls, door armrests, center console, center armrest
-Complete Leather includes leather on the door pulls, door armrests, door panels, center console, center armrest, sun visors, dashboard, glovebox door, upper door trim and lower B-pillar plus Alcantara on the headliner, A-pillar, upper B-pillar, C-pillar and rear parcel shelf.
-An Alcantara headliner was included with the Complete Leather interior and available as a no-cost option with the Extended Leather interior from the start of production, then made standard with all Exclusive/Luxury interiors as of 09/00
Old 30-03-2009, 06:07 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

crickey!

im off for a play lol
Old 30-03-2009, 06:08 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Im learning new stuff all the time!!

mine has extended leather, but not complete leather.
Old 30-03-2009, 06:11 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

what colour do you think mine is?

it looks black, but it has a blue met pigment in it,
Old 30-03-2009, 06:50 PM
ross_x
Regular Contributor

Here is my beloved Le Mans blue pre facelift... Just been serviced. Best car i have ever owned, having a Hayward & Scott exhaust made up for it at the moment...

Old 30-03-2009, 07:00 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

it shouldnt be legal to turn off the tc, i think im gonna need new tyres soon

holigan machine
Old 30-03-2009, 07:06 PM
lammylama
Advanced PassionFord User

wish i hadnt read this thread!!!..always loved these cars and i want one more than ever now,didnt realise how well they are engineered TBH.

If i didnt have my scooby i wouldnt think twice about getting one!!!!
Old 30-03-2009, 07:28 PM
andyc83
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

heres a few pics of mine

was realy unsure about getting one as i wanted an e46 m3 but once i had a go in it i loved it , does everything you could want from a car & the torqey v8 is better than the straight 6!
does anyone know if you can stop the central locking from locking after you get in?
Old 30-03-2009, 07:32 PM
TimC
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think Stu@msd is really really fond of this car
Old 30-03-2009, 08:36 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Yes it can be done Andy - Not sure if you can do it through the cluster or if you have to take it to a dealership though....

Alex
Old 30-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sorry, but seeing these, they just look a pile of metal welded together, they dont tie the shoe laces of the cossie!
Old 30-03-2009, 08:50 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

is your cossie not made of metal or welded together then?
Old 30-03-2009, 08:54 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Many cossies are made from iron oxide and held together with hopes and dreams these days mate.

HTH

Cheers,
Grant
Old 30-03-2009, 08:56 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Many cossies are made from iron oxide and held together with hopes and dreams these days mate.

HTH

Cheers,
Grant

or mig weld i suppose
Old 30-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Stu, I'm NOT a physicist. But 1 m/s = 2.239 mph.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:57 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

but at least theyre nice to look at!

not like seeing a big mountain of metal infront of you.
Old 30-03-2009, 09:04 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

oh really?
Old 30-03-2009, 09:07 PM
D16PJM

heres couple of picturs of my old M5, the car i miss most.

Last edited by D16PJM; 30-03-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 30-03-2009, 09:08 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

^^^^^^^

what colour is that?
Old 30-03-2009, 09:15 PM
D16PJM

^^^^^^^

what colour is that?
carbon black which is a dark metilic blue, common colour on these.
Old 30-03-2009, 09:20 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mmmmmm, think i may have to have one of these to keep the cossie company
Old 30-03-2009, 10:25 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by The Diva
Mmmmmm, think i may have to have one of these to keep the cossie company

Great minds think alike
Old 30-03-2009, 10:31 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by BigErn
Great minds think alike
They are such a bargain now, it would be almost rude not to
Old 30-03-2009, 10:47 PM
indycos
helooooo!!!

what colour do you think mine is?

it looks black, but it has a blue met pigment in it,
its called carbon black, but in the light it can look dark blue
Old 30-03-2009, 10:51 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

im after a digital tv tuner for mine, so it will work after the switch over, any ideas where i can get one? other than over £500 on ebay lol
Old 30-03-2009, 11:04 PM
indycos
helooooo!!!

im after a digital tv tuner for mine, so it will work after the switch over, any ideas where i can get one? other than over £500 on ebay lol
you have to pay the price for them james, just keep an eye out for one!

they will hold value because everyone who is planning to keep their M5's longterm, wants to do the same upgrade

Quick Reply: The E39 M5 thread (pics inside!)