PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

what a joke this is

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 10:47 PM
nealo
Focus WRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what a joke this is

I advertise my car and it gets removed, so i then advertise it in the Swaps section which i was authorised to do.

I now put a post up in the projects section to have a little project thread for myself and that gets removed and i receive a fucking infraction?????

This sites turning into a joke.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:49 PM
D16PJM

i thought you had to be a gold member to advertise?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats not quite the full story is it!!

The car was firstly advertised by you when you were a gold member on behalf of your mate and it was removed.

You then told me it was your car and after lengthy discussion I agreed to let you put it in the swaps room.

Then tonight as a non goldmember who's membership has only just run out you basically post the identical advert that you used for the car in the first place minus the price in the Ford Focus room saying nothing about it being a project and I already know youre selling it!!

And it looked so much like a for sale advert by a non goldmember that two members of this site reported it to us as such.

Last edited by Mark 3D; 08-10-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:58 PM
nealo
Focus WRC

I couldnt give a fuck if it looked like one, it wasnt one because it never had a price on it and it never had a "for sale" anywhere near the advert.

It was a little spec of my car with a few pictures.. like i told you, i had it in the swaps section incase i got an offer of a racing puma - that is all!!!

So i thought i would start a project thread and your just being a bell end now by removing it?????

Explain how my project thread MUST look then for me to start one, cant i list any of my specifications on my car incase it looks like im trying to sell it?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

lol im not going to argue with you...especially as it wasnt just me who though it was a for sale advert.

The only fair thing to do is to get another couple of mods to have a look at your post and the previous one in regards to the car and if they agree with you we shall reverse the infraction.

I shall lock this thread for the time being until they have a chance to have a look.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:48 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by nealo
I couldnt give a fuck if it looked like one, it wasnt one because it never had a price on it and it never had a "for sale" anywhere near the advert.

It was a little spec of my car with a few pictures.. like i told you, i had it in the swaps section incase i got an offer of a racing puma - that is all!!!
But even if you wanted a swap with a racing puma you need to be a gold member before you can post in that room, if it had run out the thread would get removed until you renewed it.

Ive seen your last for sale thread and its the same as what was put into that room only thing missing was the price..

As for not having for sale anyway it had pistonheads all over it and to me that says its for sale
Old 10-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by *T*
But even if you wanted a swap with a racing puma you need to be a gold member before you can post in that room, if it had run out the thread would get removed until you renewed it.

Ive seen your last for sale thread and its the same as what was put into that room only thing missing was the price..

As for not having for sale anyway it had pistonheads all over it and to me that says its for sale

agreed ....