PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

REF CHIP 3DR FAO MODERATORS

Search this Thread

Old 14-12-2007, 03:35 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by POPEYE
i have always made it clear im not really a fan of chip after he did hack this bb last time years ago
Given that my only motivation for pointing out the security flaw in the BB before was in order to STOP a maliscous hacker, its a shame you feel that it was a negative thing.
And if you think Pet would have taken ANY notice of me telling him there was a bug if I hadnt highlighted it so publically (by renaming the mods room to the "chip appreciation room") then you have a different opinion of his amount of interest in responding to queries with regards this forum to most people frankly!
you hacked the forum

changing the mods room name only told the mods that they had been hacked, you should have changed the names of one of the busy rooms so that we could all have experienced a "hack"
Old 14-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

phil feel free to contact pet as the hole ban list was erased along with other info. so due to the sale of pf board to internet brands if want to complain about corrupt mods ect please feel free to contact internet brands as pet isnt answering pms about a follow up after the hack the other day, so i wonder if they wll help ur plight into this corrupt world called passionford and mabey they might return ur email why what they are going to so about chip and what to do if everything aint right in phils world
Old 15-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by POPEYE
i have always made it clear im not really a fan of chip after he did hack this bb last time years ago
Given that my only motivation for pointing out the security flaw in the BB before was in order to STOP a maliscous hacker, its a shame you feel that it was a negative thing.
And if you think Pet would have taken ANY notice of me telling him there was a bug if I hadnt highlighted it so publically (by renaming the mods room to the "chip appreciation room") then you have a different opinion of his amount of interest in responding to queries with regards this forum to most people frankly!
you hacked the forum

changing the mods room name only told the mods that they had been hacked, you should have changed the names of one of the busy rooms so that we could all have experienced a "hack"
There was an open exploit on the forum, so the term "hacked" is crediting me with somewhat more effort than it actually took, less than 2 mins in fact, lol

I also posted in the GD room that I had been made the admin of the forum, and changed my username into red and put the admin logo etc, "Less" (I think it was) emailed Pet and said he was going to kill himself cause of it.

It was actually quite funny at the time

Didnt do anything malicous obviously though, just humourous stuff.