PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

Questions for admin.

Search this Thread

Old 22-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions for admin.

*Topic created by webteam from posts in another topic"

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Originally Posted by Dannn
Who owns passionford
Petrucci owns the name and the web company that hosts it.

is it a company
No. Its a webforum.

is it a club
No. Its a webforum.

do the members own any of it......
No. Its a webforum.

and where are the accounts published
Account? Its a webforum.

If you want to discuss this topic any further Dan, do so in the passionford policies room where it belongs.

As for your siggy... maybe its your attitude that makes people wish to ignore you, not your member status?
Stu,

First off the the accounts bit was joke and I think you knew that!

Lets discuss this in the general bit so everyone can see as they may be interested. When someone pays their cash whos hand/company does it end up in ?

If there was ever be any profit who would get it ?

As for my siggy stu, I have posted helpful info on some threads just to be completely ignored. Nothing to do with my attitude.

Dan
Old 22-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Lets discuss this in the general bit so everyone can see as they may be interested.
No.
Old 22-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Dannn

Lets discuss this in the general bit so everyone can see as they may be interested.
No.
Don't you think that people who have paid their money and people who may pay in the future should see exactly where it goes and what the crack is ?

You know most people don't bother with the other rooms!
Old 22-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

...Stu where were you and Pet jetting off to next week on the PF proceeds...Blackpool pleasure beach wernt it?
Old 22-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

No.
Don't you think that people who have paid their money and people who may pay in the future should see exactly where it goes and what the crack is ?

Its been covered at LEAST 10 times. Do a search Dan and stop trying to take this topic, off topic.
Old 22-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No.

But you don't pay
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Originally Posted by Bosch Dealer
...Stu where were you and Pet jetting off to next week on the PF proceeds...Blackpool pleasure beach wernt it?
Well, kind of.
Pet could only afford to fly to manchester direct, so hes getting a bus from there to Blackppol and i am going to buy him a Big Mac mate.

Good Times.

Trending Topics

Gary F
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch Dealer
Pmsl
Old 22-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Dannn

No.

Its been covered at LEAST 10 times. Do a search Dan and stop trying to take this topic, off topic.
Well if I post the question in the general room then within a few minutes I am sure you and one of the mods will remove it.

PF is wank compared to what is used be Over modded and now very money centric - which is why I have not paid the Ł20. Fucking pathatic and actually worse that the RS BB was. (I am sure the next constructive statement from you or someone else will be well don't come on here then!)

Pretty bad Stu when I can't do a thread on what the fuck to do with my car which may invloved its valued being discussed (or in turn end up with me spending some cash with PF traders) as it will be deleted, which is fucking shite!
Old 22-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

No.

Well if I post the question in the general room then within a few minutes I am sure you and one of the mods will remove it.

PF is wank compared to what is used be Over modded and now very money centric - which is why I have not paid the Ł20. Fucking pathatic and actually worse that the RS BB was. (I am sure the next constructive statement from you or someone else will be well don't come on here then!)

Pretty bad Stu when I can't do a thread on what the fuck to do with my car which may invloved its valued being discussed (or in turn end up with me spending some cash with PF traders) as it will be deleted, which is fucking shite!
Aww... poor Dan... i genuinely feel for your plight but i am powerles to help you.

Maybe, if its a real Rs, try the "RS" owners club bullettin board. You have said yourself its a better forum and surely the RSOC would be better plaed to value your car for you then a generalised ford forum?. So whats the problem with doing that?

Incidentally, if it "Used to be ok" Why didnt you pay the Ł20 back then... a different excuse? Lets face it, with people like you, there will ALWAYS be another excuse why you want to be negative wont there?
Old 22-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

And its somewhat dissapointing that if you are the Dan i think you are, i used to be proud to call you a friend. I am sincerely hoping that its NOT you at all and i am mistaken.
Old 22-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

is Dann the chap that SCS built that powerful engine from, and the chap that showed the RS world, the RSOC accounts

Im probably totally wrong tho
Old 22-03-2007, 03:25 PM
Dannn

No.

Aww... poor Dan... i genuinely feel for your plight but i am powerles to help you.

Maybe, if its a real Rs, try the "RS" owners club bullettin board. You have said yourself its a better forum and surely the RSOC would be better plaed to value your car for you then a generalised ford forum?. So whats the problem with doing that?

Incidentally, if it "Used to be ok" Why didnt you pay the Ł20 back then... a different excuse? Lets face it, with people like you, there will ALWAYS be another excuse why you want to be negative wont there?

Check your books Stu - I was a gold member - I actually had my account removed before the year was up.
Old 22-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

And my other questions?
Old 22-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Dannn

And its somewhat dissapointing that if you are the Dan i think you are, i used to be proud to call you a friend. I am sincerely hoping that its NOT you at all and i am mistaken.
Some what disappointed in you Stu but forget that tell me what I have I said or done on this thread which is so bad ?
Old 22-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Dannn

And my other questions?
What about answering my geniune questions ?
Old 22-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pet could only afford to fly to manchester direct, so hes getting a bus from there to Blackppol and i am going to buy him a Big Mac mate.

Good Times.
please don't the french already think we have shite food ...
Old 22-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Dannn

You have a habit Stu of quoting the fook out of everyone and trying to twist it a little.

I think this board is worse than what the RSBB used to be in regards to modding and there is no question money has become a very important factor.

The communinty on here is much better and I value their opinion and I am not just after a valuation for my car. I am after opinions on what the fook to do with it which includes knowing its value etc.
Old 22-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lordy lordy this has gone tit's up

stu look's like it going to be another late one for you mate
Old 22-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Some what disappointed in you Stu but forget that tell me what I have I said or done on this thread which is so bad ?
All you have done is say how shit XYZ is and not offered any form of positive input at all. In short, all you do is create a negative outlook, yet you demand your opinion be given some weight... Why should it be?
Old 22-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

And my other questions?
What about answering my geniune questions ?
Sorry.. what were they?
Old 22-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

You have a habit Stu of quoting the fook out of everyone and trying to twist it a little.
Show me an example of teh twist you talk about then Dan.

I think this board is worse than what the RSBB used to be in regards to modding and there is no question money has become a very important factor.
LOL your memory in that case is extremely poor.

The communinty on here is much better and I value their opinion and I am not just after a valuation for my car. I am after opinions on what the fook to do with it which includes knowing its value etc.
I fail to see what exactly you are talking about there? Nobody has a problem with such a quest, as long as its not a thinly disguised for sale post. However, teh fact you are now a gold member makes that point mute anyway.
Old 22-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by EsCosRacer
whats this all about ???
Dan, you know how much money a website like this costs? No, its not only the design.....

- The Server it runs on needs to be very scalable, the more users are on here the more power it needs.
- Electricity costs for the server, airconditioning, UPS (Battery if electricity goes away) and switches
- The internet connection and bandwidth that needs to be paid......
- constant feature updates, reading logs and implementing security patches
- etc etc etc.......

And maybe PET / Stu can also get a little something for all the bloody hours him and the rest of the crew have to dig through posts like thisone ???

cunt.....

Michael
I know how much it all cost!

I just wanted to know were the money went - that was all and who owns the place. I think that is perfectly reasonable and btw I never inferred anything about costs or if anyone was making any cash.

Now go fuck your mums arse you cunt

Stu,

You have pm....
Old 22-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dannn im very shocked you havent been banned yet for the way your being towards admin
not only in this post either
chill the fuck out dude
Old 22-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by Captain chaos
dannn im very shocked you havent been banned yet for the way your being towards admin
not only in this post either
chill the fuck out dude
What have I done that is so bad towards an admin ?