PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

FAO TIM RE YOUR POST

Search this Thread

Old 18-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FAO TIM RE YOUR POST

Seeing as the folk have decieded to have a pop at you in a room you cant get into here are the replies:-

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Originally Posted by TF Rallyesport
if you want/need to attract more traders this isnt the way to do it,remember i was a trader on here for years and now iam not,and my business has never been as busy,so why not ask us for some feedback instead of doing it all wrong,
i would happily come back on as a trader if things were abit different and the gestapo backed off abit.
I remember asking you for feedback when you left last time Tim... You told me you no longer wanted anything to do with the penny pinching tosspot PassionFord members who wouldnt know a group A part from their elbow... or something along those lines wasnt it? I quoted it somewhere in a topic you duly ignored. Im sure someone will dig it out if required...

On a more serious note, there are FAR too many traders joining PF nowadays, purely to make a fast buck, and we, as well as the paid up traders, are sick to death of it so are having a clampdown.

Anyone who cant accept and understand that most likely has a hidden agenda IMO.

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
Originally Posted by TF Rallyesport
if you want/need to attract more traders this isnt the way to do it,remember i was a trader on here for years and now iam not,and my business has never been as busy,so why not ask us for some feedback instead of doing it all wrong,
i would happily come back on as a trader if things were abit different and the gestapo backed off abit.
Tim

Not being funny , BUT, If you are doing so well why dont you just pay the traders fees If everyone who should pay actually did pay the site would benefit which means all members / traders would also benefit

The amount of freeloaders on here WAS a joke and i for one dont see why i should pay a traders fee when other people were getting the same deal as me for a mear £20 gold membership

Its a simple principle issue mate , i havent bothered posting things for sale on here over the last 6 months simply because the bedroom boys just pm members and undercut us real traders , Now tho i will start to use this site agin as i feel i will now get what i pay for

Paul
Old 18-03-2007, 09:03 PM
_SpeedX_
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why didnt you just pm it him?
Old 18-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Anonymous
Banned

...he posted an open discussion topic which got moved to a place he cannot access...and these were the replies so he can answer those replies on an open forum as he wanted..its a group discussion.

...so why PM it? ...Maybe i should have phoned him?
Old 18-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

phil ..
i am trying to talk to tim in an adult manner to try and resolve any problems...
if that means i have to pm him any information he might need to see then i will happily do so.
it is in the correct room for the type of topic it is.
if you feel you need to try and stir up some sort of resentment or wind the situation up then keep going and see what happens..

i could have just pm'd you this but hey as its relevent to this postthen there is no problem really... is there...
Old 18-03-2007, 10:15 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Phil

I have said nothing in that reply i wouldnt say to your / his face so why feel you need to stir shit
Old 18-03-2007, 10:18 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

How is that having 'a pop' at Tim? It seems like a reasonable discussion to me
Old 18-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Anyway... this topic is about a new Passionford Poilicy and as such, should be in teh policies room, which is where i am now moving it.

People who have paid, have teh right to discuss our policies and can still do so in that room..

Trending Topics

Old 18-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by xr_craig
How is that having 'a pop' at Tim? It seems like a reasonable discussion to me
Well said mate

Where is the POP at Tim ???

I have no probs with Tim at all . he doesnt effect me and i dont effect him , simple ,,,I have even had a small deal with tim , and bought parts from him for my track car ,,I was just simply replying to a post

Paul
Old 18-03-2007, 10:38 PM
Anonymous
Banned

...paul whats the point of having a rant when tim cant read it? WIMP!
Old 19-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Imatrukahs
...Paul whats the point of having a rant when tim cant read it? WIMP!
WIMP

Im sure if you ask anyone who knows me that im no wimp mate and will gladly say anything to anyones face ,,sorry to disapoint you
Old 19-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Anyway... this topic is about a new Passionford Poilicy and as such, should be in the policies room, which is where i am now moving it.

People who have paid, have the right to discuss our policies and can still do so in that room..