Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Car trailer,twin axle,remote elec winch,very strong

Search this Thread

Old 16-03-2013, 01:42 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car trailer,twin axle,remote elec winch,very strong

Again soz for a lack of pictures ,will deal with this by monday but this is an awesome trailer,been all over the country with it and it's had as big as a LWB VW lt on it with no issues,absolutely solid Czech built,not sure if it's all aluminium but ramps and bed certainly are,no rust on it other than surface on the chequer plate by the winch.
Speaking of the winch it's an 8tonne which runs of either car battery or booster pack and I've pulled on cars with no wheels or suspension etc,it just plugs along.
I converted it to remote operation for one man use.
Rewired all the lights and soldered all connections,never had any issues. I also have a load of led marker lights free to the buyer.
As good as any ifor Williams or Brian james build wise,perhaps not as light as some but so solid and strong and great to tow with,I used to cruise empty @ 70/75 no wobble.

Reason for selling?

Lack of storage space plus no real use for it anymore,if you've got a bit of go,you could pay for this in a few weeks,I was on average doubling my money on each run and that's with a LPG grand Cherokee,something like a vw transporter on a 1.9tdi pulling it youd cash in even more.

Only real fault is the handbrake is a bit rubbish,it does hold the trailer but I wouldn't fancy it with a big car on the back on a steep hill.
Probably just wants adjusting.

Couple of scratches etc but very presentable,been stopped once or twice by the old bill and always allowed to move on straight away.

Total bargain at £1100, pretty much half what it stands me but I'm having a huge clear out and I'd like it gone.

Pics Monday,any queries just reply or pm.

Also have the euro converter plug for it as well for the lights.

Last edited by vaughant; 16-03-2013 at 01:44 PM.